A Miracle at the Cabin Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We came into the library and she sat close to me. I could still remember the lovely fragrance she was wearing. The next thing I knew, we were kissing as if we had been lovers forever. She was really into sex and she knew exactly what she wanted.

She unzipped my trousers and pulled out my semi-erect cock. She stroked it as we kissed open-mouthed with tongues dancing.

Madison took off her shoes and stood up on the sofa, facing me and straddled my legs. I remembered her lovely pedicure and those beautiful feet with long slender toes. She lifted her skirt and pulled my head under it. That's when it became obvious she wasn't wearing panties. She took my head and pulled it to her pussy. It had an enticing spicy fragrance and was dripping vaginal fluid. She was shaved and my tongue found a home in the folds of her vulva lapping her juices. The entire time she was standing over me, I was caressing the backs of her bare calves and thighs. She shivered as I ran my fingers up her thighs to her butt cheeks and toyed with her anus.

Her ass was firm, round and perky. Madison loved my tongue and her vaginal juices were flowing more than I'd ever experienced. The loud moaning began and she squirmed as the climax built to become a raging fire within her. As my tongue did its magic, she stiffened and moaned as her inner thighs clinched my upper body. With another shudder, and a very deep sigh, she stepped back and sat down with her crotch straddling my lap and her face leaning against mine. I instantly reached under and massaged her clit and gently milked it while we gazed into each other's eyes.

Madison reached under and guided my cock into her vagina. She was tight but her lubrication eased my entry. Although she was only 5'1" or so, her tunnel seemed to go on forever. I could never feel the bottom. She was in heaven and almost purred from the sensations as we fucked like rabbits.

I still remember her explanation. "Tom, I'm sorry for coming on to you like this. I really needed your attention and I hope you needed mine. I asked Lydia's permission a few months ago to approach you. She knew that Jeff and I were planning to divorce and she knew that both you and I would need companionship. She gave me her blessing. I know you and I are very different people and I don't expect anything but companionship while I try to get my life back in order."

"Madison, this is very unexpected and I really enjoyed it. I have a lot of sadness in my life right now but maybe you can bring some relief. Your body is just amazing."

That began two months of a relationship that I'll never forget. She would come over a couple of times each week and it was pretty much non-stop sex for several hours. She knew every position and was almost a contortionist with some of them.

I think she must have been watching a lot of porn because some of the positions were the standard ones used for a camera shoot. Madison would have at least three orgasms during each session but one night, she must have had ten. My cock was almost raw the next day.

She loved to be watched and she often wanted me to just sit on the bed near her while she put several different dildos through their paces. I loved to watch her face as the toys slammed in and out of her pussy and rectum. To reach a climax, Madison would pull me into her crotch and "force" me to eat her pussy and nibble her clit. She never squirted but the vaginal juices were like a small flood many times.

She even wanted me to watch her pee. However, she never did blowjobs. She said her gag reflex was just too bad.

But, she was into anal, which like many other things she did, was totally new to me. Madison asked me to finger her ass with one, then two fingers. She obviously loved it and she taught me about lubrication and the stretching exercises she needed. She brought a butt plug one night that was tapered and she showed me how to work it slowly into her as the sphincter relaxed. All of this was really preparing her for my cock, of course. She had a really enticing dark brown butthole and an ass that was just to die for.

I had never licked a butt before but she taught me about cleanliness and carefully washing the area. I learned from her that there are nerve endings around the anus that are similar to those in a clit. She said that women love to have their anus touched and massaged if they can mentally get over the image of it being a dirty area.

She really enjoyed squatting over my face and letting me explore every part of her anatomy as she stroked my cock. We would often do whole body massages on each other. She had an orgasm once while I was massaging her feet and toes. Madison stayed overnight many times and I enjoyed seeing her naked body walk around the house with breasts jiggling and butt cheeks bouncing. She was a lovely young lady in the prime of her life. If sexual fulfillment was the only requirement in a marriage, I would have married her ten times.

Madison loved to have her butt massaged and I would do it almost every time we were together. Then, she eventually asked me one night to enter her. I rubbed a lot of lubrication into her hole and along the shaft of my cock. It took an effort to get the head past her sphincter but constant pressure while she relaxed eventually allowed entry. Her rectum was very snug and warm as I slowly entered and took small limited strokes. She adjusted the angle of her body to allow a more direct entry and kept encouraging me to go slow as the penetration deepened. I reached around and massaged her engorged clit and she moaned with pleasure.

Eventually, I was buried to my balls in her rectum; she asked me to flip over and let her lay on top. Rather than pull out, I just grabbed her waist and rolled us over on the bed so that she was on her back lying prone on my body. The pressure felt amazing. She reached for a dildo that she often used when were together and inserted it into her vagina. This double penetration really set me off as I could feel it working in and out through the thin membrane separating her two tunnels. I emptied my balls into her bowels as she screamed with pleasure from the double stimulation.

Even though we did that several times in the following weeks, that first time will be burned in my memory forever. After a couple of months, Madison decided to sell her house and move back to Kansas City to be with her parents. We later had our own little going away party with almost four hours of non-stop sex. That woman was amazing and she made sex into an art form. Other than using each other's bodies, we really didn't have much in common so I always knew our time would be limited. She did return to close on the house and we managed to get in a few hours of passionate sex before she left for the airport. That was the last time I saw her. It was just over and time for both of us to move on. But it was the stuff of great memories.

As I settled back under the covers and snuggled against Pam's back, I felt a great relief that she and I did have a lot in common and were just about a perfect match in many ways. Pam woke when I touched her and she turned to face me?

"You're cold sweetheart. Where have you been?"

"I was having trouble getting to sleep so I sat in the library for a while."

"When I have trouble, I use Mr. Rabbit unless you're available, of course. It works."

"Yeah, but I don't think he would work with me."

"Probably not. But I have a rabbit hole that might fit you."

We both grinned as I reached for her crotch and moved down to suckle once more those wonderful nipples. In just a few moments, we were in the throws of wild and passionate intercourse in missionary position. Her legs wrapped around my back and pulled me aggressively into her vagina as I pounded it hard and fast. She grunted and groaned with each thrust but kept urging me on. I was careful to keep my body weight off of her but Pam eventually pulled me onto her chest and tightly hugged me as her orgasm hit. The orgasmic spams in her vaginal walls caused mine to follow shortly and the blasts of semen against her cervix ignited another but quieter orgasm that caused her to squirm and writhe under me.

Sex with Pam was an almost religious experience that seemed to fulfill her as much as it did me. After cleaning up the semen flowing from her vagina, we snuggled under the covers and I did go to sleep almost immediately.

************************************

When I woke early Monday morning, it was raining and a cold front had moved into the area overnight. I made a cup of coffee and walked to the window in the library to look into the valley. A thick smoky gray cloud blocked any view.

I heard Pam walking in the kitchen and the beans being ground for her coffee. When she entered the library, she was wearing that lovely burgundy housecoat but was barefooted. She came up next to me and wrapped an arm around my waist and joined me in gazing at the massive wall of gray clouds.

I commented, "It looks like a real mess out there today. At least the temperature is too high for ice or snow."

"Is it OK for me to call Donna today and take her to lunch?"

"Sure. She would enjoy that, I know."

"When are you meeting with Ron?"

"We left it open but I'll call him in a few minutes to set it up. I also checked mom and dad's schedule and their ship docked this morning. I'll give them a call in about and hour since they're sure to be very busy disembarking now."

"Tom, I just realized, you've never told me their names." We laughed.

"You're right, they're just mom and dad to me. Mom's name is Sarah and dad's is Jim."

"So your brother's name is really James Jr."

"That's right. What do you think about inviting them over for Thanksgiving?"

"That'd be fantastic. Do you think Donna and Rick have anything planned? Maybe they'd also like to come."

"Let me check with them. I should have thought about that yesterday."

Pam leaned into me for a kiss and brief hug before heading off for another cup of coffee. I checked the weather forecast; the clouds and fog should lift by noon.

In just a moment, Pam returned with a pad of paper and pen. "Give me the names of your three restaurants. We'll go to lunch at one of them."

"The River Bistro is the oldest one. My dad started it in 1980 and its been updated twice. The second one is named The Meeting Place. It's downtown and close to a number of office buildings. It does a big lunch business and will be crowded, I hope. The newest of the bunch is the one I started. It's called The Rusty Rudder and is, of course, focused on seafood. I started it about six years ago and its done well in a market that's more focused on meat. It's up in Hixson, just north of town."

We both had cold cereal and fresh fruit for breakfast and then went for a quick jog of just one lap. It was about 9:00am when we returned and jumped in the shower. As usual, we took turns washing each other and playing around pulling and caressing various body parts.

After dressing, Pam called Donna and invited her to lunch. Donna was thrilled and they agreed that Pam would pick her up at noon. They had already committed to a neighbor for Thanksgiving so couldn't join us.

I then asked Pam to join me on the call to my parents.

The phone rang several times and then dad answered.

"Hi Tom, how are you doing son?"

"Hey dad, I saw that your ship docked this morning and just wanted to check in with you. Its been a long time since I talked to you. Did you have a great cruise?"

"Your mom and I really enjoyed this crossing. The seas were relatively calm and I think they've improved the cuisine since our last time on Celebrity. We were invited to the Captain's table one night and Sarah was in heaven sitting next to the big boss."

"That's great. When does your plane land in Chattanooga?"

"About 1:00pm."

"Do you want me to pick you up?"

"That'd be great son. We have bags to collect so don't come before 1:30 or so."

"Can you turn on your speaker and let me tell you and mom something important?"

"Sure. Sarah, come over and sit next to me. Tom wants to tell us something. Go ahead son."

"I have met the most wonderful young lady. It was a miracle that we will tell you about later." I could hear mom choking up a bit.

Dad said in a shaky voice,"Tom, that is the best news anyone could ever give us. Is she with you now?"

"She is and we are on the speaker. Her name is Pamela but she goes by Pam."

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Sumter. I can't wait to meet you."

Dad replied,"Pam, please call us Jim and Sarah. We really look forward to meeting you. If Tom is as excited as he sounds, you must really be a special young lady."

"She is dad."

Mom came on,"Pam, I can't wait to meet you. I love your accent. Where are you from?"

"I'm from Greenville, South Carolina. We do kinda speak a little funny over there."

Mom replied,"It's a lovely accent that I wish I had."

I said, "Pam is having lunch with Donna today so I'll pick you up and take you home. How about joining us for dinner tonight so you can meet her and we can get caught up?"

Dad responded,"That sounds good son. You pick the place and dinner is on me."

"That's great Dad. See you at 1:30. Love you both."

Mom and Dad both said,"Love you too. Bye."

Pam smiled and said, "They really sound nice. I could wait until tomorrow to have lunch with Donna. Do you want me to go with you to meet them?"

"No, go ahead to lunch as you planned. I'll just pick them up and drop them at their house. We'll spend a lot of time with them tonight." I also wanted to prepare mom and dad for the fact that Pam was living with me. They were kind of old fashioned about that sort of thing. Thankfully, they never found out about Madison.

"I'll call Ron and go down to meet him at the office. Anything you want me to do while I'm out?"

"Not that I can think of. Can I drive Angel to lunch?"

"Sure. Donna has ridden with Lydia in her. Just be careful with the weather like it is."

"Tom, you promised to not say another word about my driving."

"Sweetheart, I'm not talking about your driving. I'm concerned about the road conditions. I trust you but the car can be unstable on slick roads. OK?"

"OK. I guess I'm glad you're worried about me."

"Hey, you're the young lady who'll give me six children some day. I've got to keep you healthy."

"WHAT?" NO WAY, JOSE! I'm not having six kids. Maybe two or three but then you're getting snipped, even if I have to do it."

We stared at each other and pretended to be mad. Then we burst into laughter and kissed.

"I love you Pam."

"I love you too, Tom."

End of Chapter 8 – Stay tuned.

12