A Miracle at the Cabin Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad, as the problem solver he always was, said, "Pamela, since you had to leave Charlotte so quickly, is there anything we can do to help tie up any loose ends you have there? I know the man who owns the restaurant where you worked. Were you able to leave on good terms with him?"

"Yes, I made sure of that James. I told him about the assault and why I had to leave so quickly. He actually paid me that morning for everything I was owed and gave me a $100 bonus. In return, I promised him that I would come back to work there if an opportunity came."

Dad was very pleased and told her so.

Mom asked, "What are your plans for the next few months?"

"I'm planning to find a job since I don't want Tom to bear all my costs. Also, I want to do some volunteer work, maybe with abused women. I've walked a short distance in their shoes and I know a little about how they feel and the mental anguish they experience."

Mom replied, "I used to volunteer for two of the church sponsored shelters downtown. I'll be glad to introduce you there. They seemed to appreciate me but I never had the personal experience you would bring. I think they would be delighted to have your help."

"That's super. Maybe we could go down one day next week."

"Pamela, where have you applied to work?"

Pam looked at me. I replied for her, "I learned of an opening for a teller at Jason's branch. She is going down to interview for that. But dad, she doesn't want our help so you and I have to restrain ourselves. OK?"

"OK, I'll stay out of it. Does Ron and your team know about Pamela yet?"

"Not yet. I have a team call tomorrow and will tell them all at the same time."

"That's good. They're going to be thrilled for you."

"I plan to take Pam around to all the locations and introduce her over the next few days."

I changed the subject, "Now, let's talk about Thanksgiving. Can you two join us for lunch at the house."

Mom replied, "Sounds fine to me. We don't have anything planned."

Dad asked, "Can we come early and you let Pamela and me prepare the meal?"

"Sure dad."

He turned to Pam, "Can you do the turkey and dessert and let me prepare all the other dishes?"

She let out a sigh of relief. "That would be fine, James. But you have the hard part."

He smiled, "That's just the story of my life, I suppose."

Mom commented, "Awww, poor baby." Pam glanced at me and grinned.

I said, "I'll go by Gino's tomorrow and get a fresh turkey."

Dad said to Pam, "They always have the best meat and poultry in the area. I've known Gino for more than 30 years and have never had a bad product from him."

Pam asked me, "Does he supply your restaurants?"

"No. We offered him the business one time but he's too small an operator. He wanted to concentrate on being a retail butcher. I think that's perfect for him and his customers are very loyal."

Dad added, "He and Sylvia have put three kids through college and they're all doing great in their careers. They already have four grandchildren."

We had coffee as our last course and then dad paid for the meal. The food and service were really good.

While the ladies went to the necessary room, Dad and I stopped to congratulate Ray on creating such a fine restaurant. He was very pleased with our compliments and we promised to come again.

As Dad and I walked to the reception area, he asked me to call him tomorrow. He wanted to bounce a few ideas off me. I also told him that I wanted him to judge a little cooking contest. He squinted and asked, "What?"

"I'll give you the details tomorrow."

"OK. Give me a call." Just then the ladies joined us and we left for home.

**********************************

Later that evening, Pam and I were enjoying a glass of wine in the library when she again brought up the idea of volunteering. "Your mom gave me some more information while we were in the ladies room. There are just so many heartbreaking needs that I never imagined. I really want to help. Would you mind if I devote 10 to 15 hours a week to help out? I promise not to neglect you.

"Sweetheart, that'd be fine with me. I have to be at the office most days anyway so you can do what you want to help out. I'm sure there's a big need."

"Thank you. Your mom is going to take me to a couple of the ones she helped and introduce me. We're going to do that one day next week. Tomorrow, I'll go to the bank and fill out an application."

"So tell me, what did you whisper in dad's ear that caused him to laugh so loud?"

"That's our secret and you don't need to know."

"But I noticed he's now letting you call him James. No one has ever been allowed to call him that."

Pam giggled and said, "Again, that's none of your business."

It was quiet for a few long seconds before I asked, "You ready to be shaved?"

"Yeaaaaa."

We walked to the bedroom and undressed while the shower water was warming. I stood in awe of her perfect figure and the thigh-high stockings that focused my attention on her shapely legs. Watching her slowly roll them down made my cock twitch. To borrow a word from dad, Pam was an elegant lady in all ways.

She looked at me with that naughty grin, "After we shower, I'll shave junior. You can do me last so my smooth kitty can be your dessert."

"Dessert huh?"

"We didn't get dessert at the restaurant and I know how much you enjoy it." I just adored Pam's grin.

"So will it be like cherry pie?"

"Sweetheart, my cherry pie was eaten a long time ago. But I promise you'll have a tasty treat."

We showered quickly and she had me lay on the bed on towels. She used scissors to trim all the hair around my cock and on my scrotum. Her warm hands handing my equipment caused junior to stand at attention.

The shaving cream on my crotch felt weird. The menthol caused my balls to feel cold and to tingle. Pam helped a little by massaging it into the hair. Her shaving skills were OK. She took her time and only nicked me once but the bleeding stopped almost immediately. In just a few minutes, my crotch was hairless. The cool air and the wet warm towel she used to clean me combined with the menthol to send chills up and down my spine.

Once the residual shaving cream was washed away, Pam tried out my newly shorn cock by using her deep throating skills. The new sensitivity of my balls and the base of my cock added to my excitement as she sucked me dry over the next few minutes. She asked me to stand up while she lay on the bed on her back with her head dropped over the side. To my surprise, she asked me to fuck her mouth. I slowly entered her. Her head and nose hitting my balls was exciting. But then, when my cock entered her throat, I could see it through the skin sliding down toward her Adams apple. This was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

In just a moment, that tingling in my feet started and I could feel the orgasmic chills racing through me. I warned her I was cuming but she reached behind me and pulled me into her. The involuntary spurting began and I shot six or seven jets of hot semen directly down her throat. I could see my cock twitching through the skin of her throat! I pulled out and she breathed rapidly to catch her breath while still laying on her back.

I leaned forward and tried to lick her pussy but she rolled away from me. "Tom, shave me first and then my pussy will be yours. I have a surprise for you and you don't want to miss this dessert."

"OK, let's do what we did before. Put a tampon in to protect yourself and I'll get us set up in the shower. Also, put a dab of Vaseline on your anus to keep anything out of there when I shave your butt hairs. I should have thought of that last time."

We moved to the shower and I used the hand-held spray to wet her vulva before rubbing the shaving cream into her pussy hairs. I will never tire of watching Pam when I massage her crotch. Her eyes become sort of glazed and vacant, like she was in some sort of trance. Her breathing always shortens and then small gasps begin. Her smile becomes a frown and almost a grimace as she concentrates on the sensations roaming her body. As I continue, her earlobes turn dark pink and gradually her neck and upper chest flush.

It only took a couple of minutes to shave her this time but she loved every second of my attention. After she removed her tampon, the moisture from he vagina slowly ran down her leg.

"I'm really ready for you, sweetheart. Please take me to bed."

I picked Pam up and carried her to the bed like I did at her mom's house. She giggled and squealed all the way. This time, I sat her on the edge of the bed and pushed her back onto the mattress and spread her knees.

"Wait a minute, WAIT A MINUTE! Hand me that small bottle on the table."

That was the first time I noticed it. It looked like a small hand lotion bottle. When I handed it to her, she opened it and leaned back. To my surprise, she dribbled it on her inner thighs and pussy. "My dessert is ready for you, dig in."

When I leaned into her legs, I could smell the lavender. It was the French honey I had described to her the first day we met.

"My god, where did you find this?"

"When I was doing a quick inventory this morning, I found it in the back of the cabinet."

"Maybe dad gave Lydia a jar. She never mentioned it."

I leaned into her spread legs and began slowly licking the intensely fragrant honey from her thighs. The sticky viscous fluid reminded me of a field of flowers, all in full bloom. How appropriate! Pam was in full bloom and her pussy spread open like a lovely flower.

Her legs were alive with energy as I slowly licked the nectar from her soft thighs. They twitched and recoiled as my tongue worked the sensitive areas near her crotch. Of course, it didn't take long for me to center in on her labia and clit. It seemed that the honey was especially sweet and flavorful when mixed with her natural nectar as it oozed from her pussy.

Pam squirmed as I licked her clit and the opening of her lovely pink tunnel. I looked up and saw her eyes focused like a laser on every move I made. The sensations expressed themselves on her face as a grimace. She fought to delay the climax but it soon overwhelmed her and could not be delayed any longer. Her orgasm was beautiful in both its intensity and her reactions.

Pam jumped involuntarily as it began and she exclaimed, "STOP. Tom please, oh god, no, DON'T STOP, shit, Tom right there, jeezzzzusss, Tom, please. Ooooohhh, oh god.

She was grabbing at my head and pulling my nose into her pussy the entire time. Then she tried to turn and crawl onto the bed to get away from my tongue. Her moans indicated the intensity of the orgasm overwhelmed all her other senses and her screams was primal, totally spontaneous and uncontrollable. It took a full minute to pass and she struggled to breath the entire time. She gasped over and over and pulled violently on her breasts and nipples.

Pam slowly recovered and curled into the fetal position as the orgasm eased. As usual, she started whimpering and softly crying with joy from the intense pleasure that warmed her. I snuggled in next to her and wrapped my arms around her depleted body and we both fell quietly asleep.

************************

Tuesday was very busy for both of us. We were up at 6:30 and jogged one lap after our first cup of coffee. Pam opted for cereal and strawberries for breakfast and I had an English muffin with the French honey.

On today's schedule was Pam's application at the bank and a call to Wendy from the church to confirm the lunch for tomorrow with several of the ladies. I also asked her to call her mom and see if there was any possibility for her and Rudy to come for Thanksgiving. Pam was thrilled with that idea.

My schedule was to go by the bank to sign the credit card authorization for Pam to be added, participate in a staff meeting with the management team, call dad to discuss what was on his mind and a visit to one of the restaurants to start meeting with employees. And I had lunch scheduled with Cheryl and Ron and a turkey to pick up at Gino's.

It felt good to be back and working hard. I can only take so much vacation at one time, even if it is with the new love of my life.

"Hey Pam, why don't you come by the office around 11:30 and go to lunch with Ron, Cheryl and me?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am. It's time for you to start meeting my team."

"What should I wear?"

"Sweetheart, we're just going to be at the Rudder and it's always casual. How about jeans and a sweater?"

"Can I drive Angel?"

"Of course. We have nice, safe parking behind my building. No one will bother her there. Plus, I have insurance that covers anything that could happen. Please don't worry so much about her."

"Well, it seems to me that you worry about her when I'm driving."

"Pam, I worry about you, not the hunk of metal. You are the only thing that is not replaceable. I love you very much. If it's any consolation, I also worried about Lydia every time she drove her. I guess I just worry about the people who mean the world to me."

She finally smiled. "Well, OK. I understand. Can I have a kiss?"

She snuggled into my waiting arms and we kissed passionately.

**************************

Our team meeting was scheduled for 9:00am and I arrived about thirty minutes early. I asked Cheryl to increase our lunch number to four people and that I had someone coming that I wanted her and Ron to meet.

"Ron said that you might have a new lady friend. Is that right?"

"Yes, and I want you to meet her. She'll join us for lunch."

"Tom, I'm thrilled for you. What's her name?"

"Pamela but she goes by Pam, except with my dad. He insists on calling her Pamela."

"Oh, why's that?"

"At dinner last night, he told her she was too elegant for a Pam."

"Your dad said that?"

"Yes, I couldn't believe it. And, to beat it all, she's calling him James."

"NO! No one has ever been allowed to call him James. She must be some lady."

"Yeah, she whispered something in his ear last night and he just roared. But she won't tell me what she said. You think I should worry about the two of them?"

"No, Sarah has him wrapped around her finger pretty tight."

"You're right about that. Oh, could you call Gino and ask him to save a 16 to 18 pound turkey for me? Tell him, I'll pick it up around 2:00."

I walked back to Ron's office just to let him know I was there. He was on the phone again, talking to one of the chefs. In my office, I glanced through the e-mails and didn't see anything real important. I quickly checked the stock market and my holdings statement at Merrill Lynch. They had done a great job managing my investments, even through the recession and slow recovery.

A few minutes before 9:00, Ron came in and we dialed into our conference call system and waited for the others to join us. While we waited, I told him Pam would be joining us for lunch. He smiled and said, "Great!"

Sharply on the hour, the beeps started when the team joined our call. We required all restaurant managers and all chefs be on the call unless someone is on vacation. In that case, a sous-chef or assistant manager would participate to represent them.

Our calls always started with a review of safety. Our employees were constantly exposed to sharp implements, heat, heavy trays and slippery floors. Our guests could be exposed to spoiled shellfish and various bacteria that naturally occur in

uncooked or improperly cooked food. So safety was a big concern for us and we put all our efforts into preventing incidents. We even had a safety consultant who randomly visited our restaurants to observe our personnel as they work and to offer recommendations. We also, of course, had random audits from the health department and were given a score that we must display for our guests to see. We decided, when dad opened the first restaurant, that any score short of perfection would not be acceptable. Today, most all of those scores are perfect and we take quick action to make sure any shortfall is addressed immediately.

On today's call, there had been no incidents at any of the restaurants.

The next subject was my proposed contest.

"Guys, let me tell you about a little contest we want to run over the next 30 days. My objective is to have us create a couple of new menu items that will continue to enhance our reputation as the place to go for fine dining.

"What I'm proposing is that each of the chefs put together a three-person team that will create two new dishes from non-traditional meat or fish. You can use bison, elk, venison, ostrich, emu, alligator, rabbit, boar or bear or any other meat that you know is available from an authorized supplier. For fish, use anything that is not poisonous and that has a neutral or pleasant taste when prepared. Blowfish are out of bounds and I don't want to hear of any of your friends dropping off animals they've shot!"

Everyone laughed but I knew I needed to say that.

"Each team can order sample sizes of different meats or fish. There must be two sides and appropriate garnish and you have to pair a wine with each dish. The entries will be judged by my dad and one person to be announced at the last minute."

Tim responded, "Tom, you don't trust us to know the mystery judge?"

"Nope." Everyone laughed because they knew I was right.

Mike asked, "Is there a price point you want us to target?"

"Good question, Mike. Let's shoot for $28.00 to $32.00.

"Now, for the good part. The team with the most points from the judges will get two extra paid vacation days for each member to be used within the next 12 months. Are there any other questions?" There were none so we moved on to other matters.

Ron described our plan to remodel The Meeting Place. "We're going to be down a week between Christmas and New Year's Day next year, not this year, guys. We will be painting, changing out some of the kitchen equipment, replacing the tables, chairs and flooring and redoing the whole look and feel of the rooms. The plan will be to let off as many people as want to be off, either through vacation or unpaid time off. For those who want to work, we will reassign them to Bistro or Rudder to help with the on and offsite catering we always do around year-end. So, please feel free to inform your personnel starting now so they'll have plenty of time to decide their vacation plans next year. Now Tom wants to discuss a couple of things of a personal nature."

"Guys, as you know all too well, I've had a very tough time these last two years dealing with Lydia's death. She was the love of my life and will always be part of me. However, at the cabin this week, God has helped me see that I have to put her loss behind me and get on with the rest of my life.

"I plan to meet with a lot of our people over the next couple of weeks to express my regrets for the way I've treated them and not been there for them. All of you are on that list and Cheryl is now scheduling time for me to sit down with you and the others I know I mistreated. Please assure your folks that I greatly value them and want to talk personally with them and thank them for the great job they do. In that meeting, I will also apologize for my actions. This is not any sort of review of their actions so head off any of those rumors if they start. OK?"

Everyone responded yes and several said how much they appreciated me doing these meetings.

"Now the last thing before we go. I have met a most remarkable young woman ten days ago." There was a loud positive reaction from everyone from "yes," "great," "way to go," and "congratulations."

"Our new relationship feels very right to me. Over the next few days, I will be bringing her by to meet you and as many of our employees as possible. OK?"