A Miracle at the Cabin Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim from Bistro then asked, "Did she have lunch here yesterday with Donna?"

"Yes she did."

Tim came back, "Guys, you are going to be amazed. This young woman is absolutely gorgeous. The server was Vivian who, as you all know, is a tough cookie to impress. Well, she was blown away by her personality and elegance. Tom, you've knocked one out of the park with her."

"Thank you, Tim. She and Donna had a great time there. Ron, is there anything else we need to discuss?"

"That's it. Everyone have a great day. I will be issuing the weekly stats this afternoon and, as you will see, we had a super week. Take care everyone, and be sure to tell all our employees how much we appreciate them. Goodbye." We then disconnected.

"Ron, after lunch today, I'll drop you and Cheryl off here and then take Pam over to Gino's to pick up a turkey. What are you and Jane doing for Thanksgiving?"

"The kids are coming and we're planning a nice but noisy family day. With six grandkids, there won't be a moment of silence all day."

"That sounds great. I want to have you two over to the house for dinner sometime soon. I want Jane and Pam to meet and get to know each other."

"We'd like that very much."

"I know you always work on the Friday after Thanksgiving but I want you to be home with your family this year. You work too many hours and you need to begin taking it a little slower. Your family is a lot more important than anything around here. I'll pick up the slack, if anything happens. OK?"

"You sure about that?"

"Absolutely. I'll send an email to everyone giving the details. But you are not to do any work between Wednesday evening and Monday morning. Understand?"

"OK, thanks very much. I really appreciate it."

I returned to my office and sent the email to our staff and other key people in the organization about Ron being off and me being their point of contact until Monday. Just then my cell phone rang.

"Hello, Tom Sumter."

"Tom, this is Jason."

"Hey buddy. Did Pam come by?"

"Yes, I don't think my bank is ever going to be the same."

I laughed, "What does that mean?"

"She swept everyone here off their feet. I noticed her, of course, as soon as she arrived. She is an amazingly beautiful woman but I don't need to tell you that."

"So her application was OK, what about the aptitude tests you always give?"

"She aced everything. Perfect score on the test. I had a couple of the tellers interview her and they came away totally impressed. One of them even had family in Greenville so they talked like old friends. I then interviewed her and offered her a position. Because she is new, I asked her to work part time, 24 hours a week until she can get the experience she needs. I have another part time teller here who's been with me for a year and I want to make her full time."

"Was Pam OK with that?"

"She seemed to be. She said that she also wants to do some volunteer work at a couple of charities so part time might be the ideal thing for her."

"So she accepted your offer?"

"Well, she said she wanted to talk to you first."

"Oh, OK. She will get back to you shortly, I guess. She's having lunch with me."

"Sounds good Tom. And thanks for sending her our way. I think she will make an excellent teller or customer service rep. See you later."

"Take care, Jason."

It was now 11:40 and I heard laughing out at Cheryl's desk. I walked out and found Pam and Cheryl trading war stories. About me! I think I'm in for a rough time.

*

End of Chapter 9. Stay tuned; the next chapter is coming very soon.