A Miracle at the Cabin Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After that, I called dad and told him the same thing. He didn't know I had any friends in LA so I lied and said it was a friend of Pam's. Since Pam was not scheduled to work at the bank until Thursday, we had some time to decide what she wanted to do about the job.

In about an hour, Pam emerged. She was dressed and looked OK for not having slept for two days. Her makeup was good, not perfect, and her eyes were very bloodshot. I stood up and held out my arms to her. She ran and hugged me but began crying again.

"Pam, please don't cry anymore. It doesn't look good on you." She laughed but the tears continued.

We sat on the sofa and held hands. Tears welled in my eyes but I was determined to be strong.

"Tom, you're always advising people to just be honest and tell the truth. Can I do that?"

"Yes. I want that."

"At the party, Brady noticed me right away and became very friendly. I didn't want to embarrass him in front of Wendy so I put up with it. As the night went on, he got more and more friendly and I knew what he was trying to do. I think he was drinking too much. When I went to our bedroom to freshen up, he followed me. When I saw him there, I didn't know what to do. I tried to leave but he blocked my way and grabbed me. He kissed me and my addiction switch flipped on for some crazy reason. I just lost my head. He undid my belt and pants. When he reached to fondle me, you walked in. I was not going to have sex with him, but I don't expect you to believe that."

"All I know, Pam, is what I saw. You were definitely kissing him with the passion you usually have for me. You were aroused and I believe he would have had his cock in you in just a few more minutes. And I believe you would have enjoyed it."

She began whimpering again and dropped her head.

"Pam, although I'm really hurt and angry with you, I do still love you. I don't want to end our relationship. Do you?"

"No, I don't; but I've hurt you so much, I think there will always be a wound in your heart that will just never heal."

"You once said to me that with God, anything is possible. I really believe that. But we have work to do. I want you to go back with me tomorrow. And I want you to agree to go with me for counseling with our minister. And I want you to get professional psychiatric help. However, I think the first thing you and I need to do, right now, is to ask for God's forgiveness.

"Why you?"

"I called Him some pretty bad things yesterday."

"Oh."

For the next thirty minutes, we were on our knees with our hands on the sofa praying for help, mercy, wisdom and forgiveness. We had to pause and cry several times but it was the most important thirty minutes of our lives. Her words were sincere and I knew for a fact Pam believed what she was saying to God. Our lives were changed during that short time and we knew then that we would need God's help forever. I truly loved her and she truly loved me but that was not enough.

Epilogue:

We flew home the next day after begging Janie to come for a visit. She promised she would very soon. In fact, she came later that week and spent Christmas with us. It was a glorious celebration and we all went to Ruth and Rudy's for Christmas day. Jerri and David were there and overjoyed with the news of Janie coming into our lives.

It was on Christmas morning that Janie told her mom she had signed the papers to purchase the farm. Ruth's realtor would inform her the next day. Janie said she loved it and wanted to keep it in the family. We were all thrilled when Janie also added that she planned to move here and sell the house in Santa Monica. She said she wanted to come to a place where love was real.

When Janie did move six months later, it wasn't long till she and Fred got together and they have now been dating for several months. Janie seems very happy and I know Fred is. Pam and Jerri have noticed a real change in her and are thrilled after each of their phone calls. Janie has truly become one of them. She is now in negotiations to sell her production companies.

Brady did break up with Wendy. We knew it was for the best but she was devastated. Pam called her but was too embarrassed to go visit her. As far as we know, Brady didn't tell anyone what happened and we certainly didn't. Wendy is now dating another very nice gentleman who I really like.

We had many counseling sessions with our minister and Pam got help from a woman psychiatrist I had heard was very good. She became a much more mature, responsible and serious young lady and she focused her full attention on me. Our sexual relationship gradually returned to be as hot as ever.

Bill's team won the new menu item contest judged by my dad and Pam. The winning entry was an elk loin topped by a pinot noir reduction sauce with risotto and dried cherry compote. It has been very popular with our guests.

In late February 2012, following Ruth and Rudy's wedding, I took Pam to Blackberry Farm, a first-class resort near the Smoky Mountains. There, in a meadow looking at the stately mountains, I dropped to my knee and asked her to marry me. She dropped to the ground on her knees in front of me and cried for several moments while I held her. She finally said she would. I slipped an engagement ring on her shaking finger. She stared at it and just slowly shook her head as the tears flowed.

We were married in late September and it seemed like half of Chattanooga was there. Many friends from the lake even came. It took all three restaurants to handle the catering. Pam's gown was the talk of the town. It was designed for her by Christian Dior and cost a king's ransom. She was truly elegant and we said our vows with firm voices and with tears in our eyes.

As a wedding gift, Janie donated one million dollars to each of the two shelters where Pam volunteered. She insisted it be an anonymous donation. That money will provide many needed services for a lot of women and children.

The reception was spectacular. Pam requested an orchestra and I booked one from Atlanta to come. Their string section played during the wedding ceremony at the church and the full orchestra played for the reception.

Janie caught the bouquet. (I think it was rigged.) Fred looked happy as they hugged.

When it came time for me to remove Pam's garter, she stopped me just as my hand reached her thigh. Much to my surprise, she stood. There was a hush through the crowd. She pulled me up from my knee and held my hands in hers. The orchestra began playing and I saw, for the first time a microphone on her dress. It had been painted white.

She sang Roberta Flack's "The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face." To me! Her eyes never left mine. There was not a dry eye in the place as she hit all the notes perfectly and sang with the passion Roberta always had.

My brother-in-law Bob, the music producer in Nashville, wanted Pam to come to their studio and do a demo tape. He loved her voice!

The local paper did a full page of photos showing the two of us, Jerri and Janie, our parents and many of our guests, including the mayor and the governor who had been a life-long friend of my dad. At least, they got this story right.

We honeymooned in Australia, taking a month to explore the country and only covering half of what we really needed to see. The wine tastings in Barossa Valley and McLaren Vail were just amazing. Pam and I were now firmly hooked on their wines.

We returned in late October and decided to go to the cabin for a weekend. One day we took the boat out and, just by luck, found a large tree that hung out over the lake. Pam saw it first and screamed, "THAT'S THE TREE!"

"What tree?"

"The tree in my dream, Tom. Don't you remember?"

"Oh, the one you stared at while I made love to you?"

"YES! Please Tom, can we do it here?" We looked around and didn't see anyone so we stripped and had fantastic sex for the next twenty minutes. She orgasmed over and over again and I had a big one. She lived out her dream and we loved every second of it.

She missed her next period but didn't tell me. Then it happened again. I sensed that something had changed with her but she never told me why she suddenly didn't want wine or bourbon. I was so dumb, I didn't once think she might be pregnant. I didn't even know she had stopped taking the pill.

Finally, she went to the doctor and we learned she was definitely pregnant. The date of conception seemed to match up to that day beneath the tree. The night she told me was the best night of my life. I didn't sleep a wink.

During her next doctor's exam, we learned she was carrying twins. There are now three months to go before they're born. The doctor says they look great and all tests results are really good. He believes the twins are a boy and a girl. Pam is being a great mom already and is following the doctor's orders. The pregnancy has been very easy on her so far.

My parents and Lydia's parents are both excited about the twins and are already buying outfits for them. Ruth is beside herself. Already, she has come here twice to check on Pam and help out. She's planning to spend a month here after the babies arrive and we are thrilled. These are her first grandbabies and the whole town of Greenville knows about it. Pam's plan of returning to school is just going to wait for a while.

I converted another bedroom to a nursery with an intercom system so we can hear them if they cry at night. I don't have much expectation of sleeping after they arrive so I thought I better tell you my story now while my mind is still somewhat clear.

I hope you enjoyed it and maybe even learned something from it.

The End.

PS. Thanks for sticking with my story and reading to the very end. Except this may not be the end. I need your opinion.

I'm thinking about writing an additional couple of chapters about Janie and Fred and their evolving relationship. It would be under a different story title but tie into this one. It would be from the POV of Janie.

Do you think that would be interesting or are you exhausted with my story and just want me to go away? Your thoughts would be appreciated as well as your suggestions on what to include in their story, if you would like me to write it. Either post a comment here or give me personal feedback by clicking on the "Contact" tab in my profile. Thanks again.

The Real End.

12