All Comments on 'A Missionary Trip'

by AnonymousPianist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
PrfsrPrfsralmost 6 years ago
Tracts not tracks

Since you used the word several times, you should spell it correctly - tracts not tracks.

AnonymousPianistAnonymousPianistalmost 6 years agoAuthor

@prfsr Yep. Thanks for the memo. I'm well aware that there are some errors in this. Thanks though.

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 6 years ago
Well?

One And Done Or More To Follow? :-)

AnonymousPianistAnonymousPianistalmost 6 years agoAuthor
More to Come

@barepusslover Yeah, I'm gonna write another segment with these two. Wasn't quite happy with how this one came out. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Dam n great story, and I was a youth pastor/senior pastor for many years. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I went on a mission trip to southeast Asia several years ago when I was in my 30's, and let the lead minister have his way with me in my hotel room. He had a beautiful cock and he ate me to an intense orgasm. He told me that a friend of his on the same trip was well-endowed and would love to spend intimate time with me, also. But, I enjoyed the lead minister so much, I continued to have relations with him the whole time. A minister with a hard cock and sexy lips who can kiss my pussy is worth the time.

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

I used to chuckle at my parents who thought some of my friends were a bad influence. But they let me go to ANY function that had to do with my Baptist church.

Fact was....Those girls from my church were the really naughtiest ones!

Thank you GOD!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous