A Mistake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young black haired girl name Donna who sat farther way continued "So what if I'm not as experimental as this bitch! My boyfriend doesn't mind when I give him head. If he wanted a crazier girlfriend he needs to start looking. This girl is not a fucking slut,"

The other who was laughing, Her name was Tiffany she wore a long red dressed that did distinguish her a bit from her friend. "Well you're growing up old and alone. My man gets a lot more from me. He gets in on the road, truck stops, and even an open house viewing! Oh and Donna don't be mad, but on the way over, me and Jim joined the mile high club. Yeah!" She stood up a little as L.J. and her high-fived.

L.J. sat back in his chair and looked down; Donna looked over at him and dipped her finger in her drink flicking a little bit of it at him.

"You ok Hun?"

L.J. responded by smiling and chuckling a little.

"If you guys had a terrible secret that you want to tell someone, how would you handle it?"

Both of the girls were confused and sat in silence pondering his question.

Donna broke the moment of silence that followed "L.J. let's go to that lounge over there and you can explain the whole story."

L.J. chuckled again as he stood up. He didn't have many chips so he just put them in his shirt pocket while the girls who had one ore two dollars a piece tipped the dealer and thanked him for the game.

The three walked a short distance as they came to the lounge they sat in the back not to be disturbed. There was a live jazz playing and for the most part very casual area.

L.J. sat down as Tiffany text-ed both of the girls significant others, letting them know what was up. L.J. knew it would be a fight if he was seen with them like this. So he was glad there wouldn't be a problem later.

Donna smiled" So L.J. start at the beginning and let us know what's going on."

Tiffany grabbed her drink and drank a little, she didn't seemed as interested, but she was having fun either way.

L.J. grinned,"It's a little dirty, that ok with you two?"

Tiffany nodded and Donna followed suit.

L.J. took a deep breath as he started

"Well it all started at the interview for the place I work for now. I had an interview with the supervisor there and we really hit it off. After the interview is when things got really crazy really quickly. He thanked me for my time and walked me out of his office. When I was walking out of the office, I heard....moans." Tiffany who was disinterested until then suddenly then gained a little energy and started to pay more attention in the subject.

L.J. continued "It was a worker in one of the offices I found out. A friend of mines to be exact office, she was the one helped me get the job in the first place. But the thing is, I knew she wasn't in that day. She was off that day sick I believe, but any ways, I creak the door open to her office slowly, just for enough sound to come out for me to hear what exactly was going on. And in my mind I think the worse case scenario is it is her, and I apologize for catching her in the act. We knew each other well enough where this would only be a minor issue between us two. Easily forgotten with a phone call if you get me because were pretty good friends and she would just be pissed I didn't knock first. Anyways it's not, I hear more moans, but now I realize that it's more digitized, like if it's on video. Suddenly the sound cuts, and the door swings open and I see this blond, whose name isn't important, but yes she is standing there looking up a me, I'm guessing wondering who I am. She tells me to step inside in a very calm tone. I knew the office and most of the employees. So I wasn't worried much so I stepped in, the blond tells me to take a seat and I do. She locks the door behind us as she takes a seat beside me. Not behind the desk as I thought she was going too."

Donna turned to Tiffany and they gave each other a look as if they had the same thought and confirmed it with each other.

L.J. laughed a little as he saw the look. "You gals have no idea, so anyways she straightens her self out and I realize now after taking a good look at her this girl is actually pretty dam good looking. I could tell there was a little reaction from her to me too, but I was playing it cool for the moment. But anyways we sat there in silence for a bit I am guessing she was trying to size me up, probably to see if I could be intimidated. Didn't really work, I just smirked at her and waited for her to say something. Then she did something that completely hit me for a loop. She stood up and slapped me. She then commanded me to take off my pants. I told her no way no how. She slapped me again. She repeated for me to take off my pants. The slaps weren't hard mind you, more playful than anything. I told her again that no way no how. She bent down in front of me and pushed my legs apart. At this moment I started to get excited, but I kept myself cool headed and in control for the moment. She looked up at me with very piercing eyes as she told me that she needed this right now, and that she was going to get it from me right now, or she was going to yell at the top of her lungs. I told her go ahead and yell. Trust me that if it comes down to it I rather take my chances with the police than you. She took the answer pretty well. She reacted by leaning in forward and she placed one hand on my crotch. She started to rub me, and come on even the coolest headed man could resist getting excited at that point. She then pulled her hand away as fast as she had placed it and brought them to my belt and unbuttoned the first notch and pulled out my belt. I sat there just enjoying the moment. She went back to rubbing me gently giving my now rising cock a nice playful touch. This smile came across her face that made me feel uneasy for a second, but I didn't pay too much attention to it.

That's when she told me then again and reminded me that she needed this more than anything. I pulled my mind together and I finally told her that if she wanted it she was going to have to sign something that said it was legit, I wasn't stupid especially after the threat she just made. Like a magician she took my name and wrote on a piece of paper that she was in consent for me to fuck her all day and night long and for as long as I wanted, within 30 seconds she returned to find me fully ready, and let's say we were there for a while."

The two girls who seemed to be waiting for more of the story sat their in anticipation. Donna was the first to bring it up. "So what happened? Is that it?"

L.J. responded with a nod

Tiffany pulled forward now as if irritated. "No sorry, you started this and now you finish it, we want all the details and how far you went with this girl. We want all the nasty details." Donna nodded to agree with Tiffany's statement.

L.J. laughed loudly, "Ok gals, I get it, you want the really nasty version right." The two girls responded by nodding with enthusiasm.

"Ok, so she slams the paper in my chest and returns her attention back to me pulling my pants down below my waste and my cock breaks out through my boxers at full ready to rock status. She smiles pleased, I could tell, she then licks the pre-cum from the tip. She giggles and moans as she leans in and engulfs my cock in her mouth as far as she could go. Almost reaching down to the bottom before coming back up and then back down again. She grabs me by my shaft and starts to jerk me, hard as though she wanted me to cum early. I grab her blond hair and yank on it a little to slow her down. She gives me a very sensual moan, then comes at me again as she engulfs me again and moans giving me her best right of the gate. I couldn't help, but groan a little, as quiet as I tried to be. She started to strip her clothes as I saw what gorgeous large breasts pop out from her suit she was wearing before. Before I knew it she was half naked her bra flying off and trying to pull off the rest of my bottom half. She then takes her big old breasts and places these watermelons around my cock and jerks me off for at least a few good minutes before I erupted. She some how could tell and with much enthusiasm before I came she wrapped her mouth around my cock and took it all in and swallowed my whole load. I never heard a girl moan so loudly and so happily then this sex crazed girl. So after this eruption I was pretty warn, she took her time too. She seemed pretty worn out from working so hard to get me to cum. She then stood up after a few seconds and shaved the rest of her clothing off. She wanted more and I could tell this wasn't going to be a short fuck. She too the time tough, and leaned over the desk and presented her very plump ass to me. She told me to give her a good spanking, she had been quite naughty. So I naturally pulled back my hand and slammed her bum with my open hand to which she moaned her body turned red and came right there which was surprising to me that it happened quickly. She reached back and grabbed my resting cock, and started to slowly massage my shaft giving me a little life. I slapped her again as she picked up the phone and dialed an extension and told the person on the there line to bring a large pack of condoms to my friends office. She said it so very casual as if this was something normal every day thing. Within a few moments and a couple more slaps later a very young looking girl unlocked the door and came into the office and looked me over. She had the condoms in hand as she passed them off to the blond. The young girl unwrapped one and kneel-ed down between my legs like the blond before her. She grabbed me by the shaft and took my cock in her mouth as well just like the blond. She only went down about half way though as she sucked me as hard as she could for a good minute before wrapping the condom around my now revived cock. She kissed the tip of my balloon wrapped penis as though if she was trying to be a little more playful as well to just completely mysterious. She stood up and walked out of the office before she left she told me that I was lucky to be with her blond, What I heard around the office after wards is that apparently blond worker gal didn't shack up with too many people. Most people actually thought she was the biggest ice queen ever. But anyways, the rejuvenated and rested blond returned and stood me up as she stripped me of the rest of my interview clothes, she then hopped up on me grabbing me by my shoulder blades and wrapping her legs around my waist taking the time to lower herself on my fully extended cock. We fucked in mid air for a while as she flushed up again rather quickly and she came rapidly again."

L.J. out of the corner of his eye watched as Donna slipped a hand under the table were they sat at and a look of surprise came of Tiffany who said nothing only just only shot out a look of shock. Donna's hand was only gone for a couple of seconds but L.J. could tell something was up but he kept going not missing a beat.

"So after going another few minutes she gets exhausted of holding on and she then releases her leg lock and she climbs down of me, and decides to lean against the wall. Her ass becomes the prime and ready target for a turn now. I inserted slowly into her ass as she grabbed her shirt off the floor, she stuck it in her mouth biting down on it as she groaned rather loudly into the cloth. I would between my thrusts would slowly pull out to the tip, and then slam into her which was followed by a long groan. I finally gave her a break as she turned around now waiting for me to take her from the front. I gladly obliged as we continued again. She moaned loudly into her shirt as I fucked her pussy hard. I wasn't to sure, but I think she could have climaxed one more time as I didn't stop, she was my fuck slave for the moment her back slamming against the office wall with every thrust. I was gonna have my way with her. When I finally hit my breaking point again after her hitting hers for the third time she broke the motions, and quickly bent down ripping off the plastic bubble wrap to engulf me again, and accepting her reward not letting anything escape her mouth lock. After finishing up she smiled as she came up to me I'm guessing for a kiss by the way she moved. I moved away though. I told her that, I felt nothing for her. I enjoyed the sex a lot, but this was the end of it. She looked me straight in the eye as she wrapped her arms around me and told me. We will see. The rest of the afternoon was a blur. I got dressed as she made another phone call, and the other young girl returned. The blond who was still would come to massage my warn cock from time to time not saying word though. As though she was still marking her territory. I cleaned myself up as I left in almost the same way I had entered, a few wrinkles here and there, and a lot less energy, but still good. As I left I could have sworn the young lady that had entered start to strip. I thought I was seeing things, but I wasn't going to go back in there. I had my consent and that all I was going to need."

Donna leaned back she looked excited and ready for a little action herself. Tiffany on the other hand was still taking the story in. she took her self phone and text-ed something very quickly as she closed her phone. She turned to Donna and whispered to her in a very soft tone that L.J couldn't hear. "I need a release, now!"

Donna patted her back and told her in the same tone. "In a moment dear" she turned back to L.J. "So ...What does this story have to do with your earlier question?"

L.J. smirked "This blond girl is very tight with a childhood best friend of the girl I like. This red head named Tanya who hates my guts. They have much deeper relationship with the girl I want to be with and I'm kind of fucked if I do anything. They would tell her that I slept with the blond, and probably that she was in love with me or whatever. And this girl, the one I like, is a great girl; loyal too, it would be over before it started. She would never look at me the same."

Donna smiled now as she reached over and touched L.J. for a moment on his knee. "You need to tell her yourself right away. Everyone has a right to be happy and so do you. Now for us that's getting rid of this itch you gave us. We wish you the best of luck Hun. And fuck her brains out doll," The two girls stood up and walked off. To where? Only they knew. L.J. sat there for a moment and thought about it. He really wondered if Lizzy would still want to be with him after that. In the end he gave it one last thought, and pushed it to the back of his mind, and just decided to go for it. He would rather have her for one night then never at all. He stood up and went back to the front desk where he found another young man behind the desk.

"Yeah my names L like lucky, J like jet and I needed to pick up my room key." The young man finished the request as he gave L.J. the room key and L.J. walked off.

Back in the room it was getting late, but Lizzy didn't mind. She had been to her room a few times to take her bag and make it look as though she had spent the night there for when Tanya would be coming the next day. She was nervous with anticipation as she heard the house phone went off. She picked it up quickly and she heard a deep voice on the other line talking already. It just happened to be their boss. Luckily she recognized him before she had said anything. She listened in as it sounded like he was a very good mood but didn't realize someone had picked up the phone. So she took a deep breath and changed her voice a little more squeaky as she answered. She gave a very street accented "Um Hello?" She was even surprised on how good it sounded and different from the normal voice she had.

"Yes Hello" He laughed over the phone as someone else said something to him "I need to speak to L.J. please if possible."

She took another deep breath "He just got in the shower, I'm his cousin" She walked over to the door and knocked on it so that it could be heard over the phone. She then took another deep breath. "Oh hi Lizzy, what are doing here so late?" Lizzy then heard her boss demand to speak to Lizzy over the phone as she pretended to pass it from L.J.'s imaginary cousin to herself.

She answered "This is Lizzy. Who is this calling may I ask?"

Her boss answered back that it was him. He actually had good news; he made Lizzy swear not to tell anyone just yet, but L.J. would be receiving a promotion to a pacific region sales associate. She knew what that meant; their office was based on the Midwest. L.J. would be moving back probably to the L.A. region, or the way this news seemed to coincide with the Vegas convention would mean they would be trying to set up shop here in Vegas, and they needed people who wanted to move to the region first to be first so they could at least muster up a good following while in the region. Her heart dropped a little at the news, but it didn't detour her from her thought on the night's events. All the more reason to settle things between the two of them that night. And plus L.J. would be the first name on the list, if things went well tonight she wouldn't mind coming to Vegas and helping to open a new branch and staying there.

They conversation ended rather quickly as the boss told her to tell L.J to call her first thing in the morning to share the good news with him. He was going to wait until he was done visiting with family and not waste his time on hold. Lizzy smiled a bit as they both said their goodbyes and hung up. Suddenly the door from outside started to clatter. Lizzy slammed the phone down as she started to light the candles as quickly as possible. She heard the door finally open as she laid her self across the king bed looking towards the closed door. Foot steps approached as she saw the door creak open. To her surprise it wasn't L.J. It was her best friend. Someone she knew since childhood. It was Alexandra. She flipped her blond hair as she came into the bedroom.

Alexandra gave a very strange smile behind her blond hair that covered half of her face at Lizzy as Lizzy wondered what was going on. Alexandra told her in a very soft voice. "Get your things; there is something I have to tell you about L.J." Lizzy did as she was told. Something wasn't right and didn't feel right; there was no reason for Alexandra to be there. There was something more going on Lizzy thought; something must have been a mistake. It wasn't her heart that raced this time. It was her fear, yes they were best friends, but like any best friend you get to know them very well. And the smile that Alexandra just gave her was one of the kiss of death. She had seen it many times before. And nothing gave her the chills more than that smile. She thought to her self over and over again, that there must have been some type of mistake as to why she was being given that smile.

"It had to be a mistake. That would be the only reason. It was only, a mistake"

((This story is a part of a love story saga that I am writing. It also has something to do with my other story, but I will save that for another time. See you all soon for the continuation))

12