A Mistress to Obey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, I'm sorry.'

'No Sir, I'm sorry.'

'No Sir, I'm sorry,' I answer this not making me feel any more comfortable.

'Are you having trouble accepting the fact that you are a sissy and are gay?'

'That's just it Sir, I'm not gay and I'm only dressing like this because I have to,' I answer no longer trying to act like a flamer.

'You aren't man enough to tell these woman no?'

Still standing there in front of him as he interrogates me. 'I just wanted to see what being with a dominant woman was like and it has led to much more than I wanted.

'I asked you if you were man enough to tell these women no. Now answer me,' his mannerism becoming more dominant.

'I guess not Sir.' I feel him staring at me but I keep my eyes down.

'I'm a little disappointed. I really was expecting a pretty boy, a sissy, tonight. A sissy that wanted to show a man just how much they liked acting fem in front of another man. A sissy who wanted to give herself to another man and have him use her like his bitch, his whore. I will probably have to have a long talk with Mistress Anne.'

'Please give me another chance,' I ask knowing what might happen if he were to do this.

'Billie, you have already told me you aren't gay and don't want to have to act like a sissy faggot.'

'I know, I was just trying to explain things. Please can we start over? I want to please you and I do want to be a sissy for you. Please.'

'Then fucking start acting like it right now. Go over to the bar and fix me a scotch and water.'

'Yes Sir, anything you want.' I start moving towards the bar, one foot in front of the other, swishing my ass. I look back over my shoulder and smile. 'Anything Sir.' I know my ass is on the line and I better make sure I make this man happy. I fix his drink and put it on a silver tray and bring it over to you. 'Anything else Sir?'

'Yes, I want you to walk for me. I'm sure you have seen enough videos of whores and how they walk. After all, I did pay you quite well for this evening. Now I want you to show me what a sissy bitch you really are. Do not disappoint me.'

I walk around the room, exaggerating my walk, trying to please him. He watches for a short time then tells me to sit down in the soft chair across from him. I sit down and then he instructs me to cross my legs and I cross them in the manner I have seen women cross their legs.

'Now sweetie, I want you to tell me how much you love dressing like a girl and can't wait for your first dress. Tell me all you think about is dressing up for men and want to be treated like a whore.'

This is so humiliating but I know what I must do. I try to sound as fem as I can as I answer him. 'Sir, I just love dressing like a girl. It helps me accept the fact that I'm not very manly and that I prefer being feminine. I can't wait to get more clothes and have men see me in them. I want to wear sexy dresses for men and to be so sexy for them. I want them to treat me however they like and make me do anything for them just like they would a whore.'

'That wasn't so hard was it, surely you already knew you don't measure up as a man and it's time that you start accepting it. You are lucky you met Mistress Sherrie and she thinks you are worth her time. I'm sure most women wouldn't. Most sissies like you end up under some man's thumb. Stand up.'

I stand up and he tells me to pull my pants down. It's so embarrassing but I don't hesitate and pull them down exposing the pink thong. He makes me pull it down and my little cock flops out when I do. He tells me to put my hands down to my sides and I do as he says. He doesn't say anything just looks at me and down at my cock.

'Turn around.'

I turn around, my small ass exposed to him now.

'It is a little red sweetie, were you a bad girl before you came over?'

'Yes Sir, Mistress Anne used a wooden paddle on my ass. It really hurt.'

'Why did she do this?'

'I wasn't acting feminine enough Sir.'

'I see and yet you came over here bitching about how you hate being dressed like you are and how you aren't gay. I guess her spanking didn't do much good. Turn around look at me. Pull your panties up.'

I turn around and pull the panties up and start pulling the pants up when he stops me and makes me take the pants all the way off. Once I have them off, he tells me to take the blouse off and I do. It leaves me standing there in just the panties and heels. He stares at me and I feel so intimidated.

'It's obvious you could never satisfy a woman with your little cock sweetie. You are so lucky you found Mistress Sherrie. She will help you find your place in life and, if you are smart, you will do as she says. She is new at this but is learning quickly and I was pleased with her when she was forced to out a couple of her previous sissies that didn't do as she said. It was hard for her but she knew she couldn't let their behavior go unpunished and both have now found a man to care for them. Come sit by me.'

I go sit down by him. Thinking about what he said about Mistress Sherrie and it doesn't make me feel comfortable at all. It feels so weird to be in just panties while he is sitting there in dress shirt and pants. He puts his arm around me and pulls me close. I tense up as I feel his touch but allow him to pull me against him.

'Are you feeling better now sissyboy?'

Feel totally out of control but know how this has to play out if I'm not to get into further trouble. 'Yes Sir, thank you for helping me understand.'

'Do you like me calling you sweetie now?'

'Oh yes, it makes me feel so special.' He pulls me closer and kisses me again. His tongue explores my mouth and I love sucking on it. He kisses my neck, his breathe hot in my ear.

'Are you a girl?'

'Yesssssss,' I moan as he sucks on my neck, not realizing he is marking me. His hand moves down spreading my legs apart and he moves his hand to my panties rubbing up and down. I can feel my small cock getting hard and he starts rubbing faster. I can't stop moaning and soon I'm pressing my panties against his hand not wanting him to stop.

'Are you gay? Are you a faggot?'

He continues rubbing my panties till I feel like I'm about to cum. 'Yesssss, I'm a faggot.'

'You want my cock sweetie.'

'Yessss, I want it.' Pressing my hips up humping his hand knowing I'm going to cum soon. Then suddenly he stops. Oh god, oh god, that felt so good. He maneuvers me till I'm sliding down between his legs.

'Unfasten my slacks and take it out sissy.'

I unfasten his slack and pull them and his underwear down. His cock is big and already hard. It has to be at least 9" and as thick as a Red Bull can. Just stare at it, it's so big. I had seen cocks this big before watching porn but to actually have one right in front of my face was totally different.

'Take your hand and stroke it sissyboy,' he tells me.

I do as he says and when I stroke his cock a big drop of precum collects at his piss slit. I can't stop thinking about how big his cock is and then how small mine would look compared to him.

'Lick sissyboy, it's for you.'

I lean over and lick the drop of precum off his cockhead. His cock felt so smooth and velvety when my tongue slide over it. I can taste the precum in my mouth and realize it doesn't taste bad at all.

'Kiss it sissyboy, show me what a faggot you really are.'

I kiss it and can't keep from running my tongue over his cockhead. It feels so strange. I feel his hand on the back of my head and feel him press down and feel the cock slide into my mouth. I can't help myself, I start sucking him.

'There's no going back sissyboy. Once a cocksucker, always a cocksucker. No real man would ever suck cock. Real men might use a faggot, someone like you, to get off but that's their right and it's what you faggots need anyway. Come on faggot, show me how much you love a cock in your mouth.'

I know I should feel humiliated and regretting what's happening but I'm not. All I can think about is the cock in my mouth and how it feels. I find myself wanting to get more and more of it into my mouth and making it feel good for you. I start moving up and down, sucking you, submitting to you. I feel his hands on my head as he slowly pulls me almost off his cock and then pushes me back on.

'Worship it sissy, you know how bad you want it.

I hated to admit it to myself but I did want it. I wanted him to slide it in and out. I wanted to be his cocksucker, his cocksucking whore. I tried getting more in my mouth.

'Not too much sissyboy, you will learn to take it all but just suck now. Get your mouth wet and hot for man cock.'

I did as he said and he slowly fucked my mouth. I was surprised when he pulled me off his cock.

'Look up at me and open your mouth wide sissyboy.'

I look up and watch as he reaches down and start stroking his cock. It's not long till he leans over, his cock just at my mouth and then I feel his cum hit my tongue and then spurt and spurt into my mouth. It is hot and there is so much, I feel a little run from the corners of my mouth down my chin.

'Do not swallow, keep your mouth open, look up and show me your first mouthful of cum sissyboy. Taste the cum, use your tongue, show me what a cumslut you are.'

I look up and do as he says and it makes me feel so nasty but I wanted to do it for him. I wanted to please him. Then I see him take pictures of me with his phone. Was he taking pictures the whole time?

'I'm sure you will want these for your scrapbook sissyboy and I know Mistress Anne will appreciate them. I will also send them to Mistress Sherrie. You may swallow now.'

I swallow all his cum and now it really hits me what I did. Fuck, now I really am a cocksucker. Thinking about how much I enjoyed doing it but now it all feels so wrong and now he has pictures of me sucking his cock and pictures of me with a mouthful of cum.

'Don't feel bad sissyboy. It's what you are. Now slide up here and sit on my lap. You earned a reward. He pulls me up till I'm sitting on his lap one arm around my shoulders, his other hand pulling me to him and he kisses me again. I kiss him back wanting his kisses so much. I feel his hand rubbing my panties again. 'You love being with a man don't you?'

Oh god, his hand feels so good and I put my arm around his neck and bury my face into his shoulder as I moan loudly. His hand rubbing my panties fast now and I can't stop. I cry out, my voice soft and fem, as I cum hard in the panties. Feel myself shaking as he holds me. Can feel the wetness soaking my panties.

'Good girl. You are going to be such a good sissyboy. But now it's time for you to go. I have to go out and meet some friends. Get dressed.'

I get my clothes back on and can feel my sticky panties. The realization of what I did is hitting me fully. I have never thought of myself as anything but straight but now how can I feel that way. Fuck, I just sucked a stranger and swallowed his cum. He comes over and pulls me to him and kisses me passionately.

'Are you gay?' he asks making me look at him.

'Yes Sir,' I answer and I see him smile at me.

'I will tell Mistress Anne you were a good sissyboy, now scoot,' he says slapping my ass hard as I go out the door.

Fuck, fuck. I can't believe what I did. I drive off and know that I must go over to Mistress Sherrie house now. I already feel overwhelmed about what just happened and it makes me wonder what she might have in mind for me. I'm almost to her place when I remember that she told me to pick up condoms at the 7-11. I can't go in there dressed like this. But, what if I don't. If I show up without them, it could go badly for me. I pull into the 7-11 and unfortunately several cars are there. I panic looking down quickly but relieved that the pants don't look wet from my wet panties.

I finally get out and walk in and see everyone turn and look at me. I can hear some whispering but can't hear what is being said. I go over looking for condoms but don't see any then I spot them behind the counter and realize that I have to ask the clerk for them. I force myself to go over and ask. 'I need a dozen condoms please.'

The Mexican clerk looks at me then down at my crotch and I know what he is looking at. 'Do you want the small size?' he asks and I hear a man that came up behind me snicker.

'No, just regular ones, they aren't for me,' I answer then realize how that how to sound.

'That doesn't surprise me,' he says looking me over again.

I feel the man behind me rub his hand lightly on my ass. I turn, 'Please don't do that.'

'Sorry, I thought you would like it. Why else would you go out dressed like a fag slut,' the man says and I hear the clerk laugh.

The clerk finishes giving me my change. 'Don't give it all away tonight,' he says and they both laugh as I hurry out of the store.

Fuck, this is getting out of control. I drive off and get to Mistress Sherrie's house and go up and knock. She opens the door standing there in a skin tight pair of black pants, a pair of knee high black boots, a shiny white blouse that buttons up the front. Her breasts press against the material and her large nipples stand out prominently.

'Well, look at you. Don't you look like a horny little slut. Come on in before the neighbors start thinking I'm running gay whores from my house.'

I go into her house. 'Mistress Anne made me wear this and that's not all she made me do. This is getting to be too much.'

She sets down in a chair. 'Come here sweetie, kneel down in front of me and tell me all about it.'

I kneel down in front of her and start to tell her what happens when she shushes me and point down to the floor and I see her boot on the floor in front of me. I know what she wants and I just do it. I bend over and kiss her boot and when it remain there I start licking it till the top is all shiny then she switches feet and I find myself licking her other boot. Finally, I feel her hand in my hair and she lifts me head up.

'You should always show me proper respect before you start whining Billie. You have to realize this isn't all about you.'

Hearing what she says but it seems to me to be very little of this seem concerned about what I want but know better than to say anything. 'I'm sorry Mistress, tonight was just so...so different.'

'Tell me what happened sweetie.'

'Mistress Anne pimped me out to some guy for money. I told you I wasn't gay but you let her put me into this situation.'

'Do you have the money sweetie?' she asks ignoring my discomfort with what happened.

'Yes, it's in my purse,' then feel embarrassed when I say that. She picks up the purse.

'Such a pretty purse sweetie,' she says as she takes the money from the purse.

'Here, a hundred for you, a hundred for me and the rest for Mistress Anne. I'm so proud of you sweetie. I hope you were a good girl for Mike. He is such a nice man and has such a big cock. Did he say anything about me?'

Not really wanting to say it but figure I better so I tell her what he said. 'He told me to tell you to call him before you let anyone fuck me.' I can feel my face getting so red. It makes it even seem crazier when she gave me the money like I really was a whore.

Laughing, 'That doesn't surprise me and I will definitely call him. I know he will pay big money for virgin boypussy.'

I catch myself thinking about his big cock and how it would feel before I realize it. She is talking like I'm a gay whore for her and doesn't seem concerned about what I think about it all.

'Come over, I want to show you something,' she says and she lead me over to her computer. On the screen is a picture of me, mouth open with just a cock head in my mouth. My face is clearly visible. 'Look at you and you try to tell me you aren't gay.'

I want to explain how I did it to please her and Mistress Anne but know I will be wasting my breath so I just stand there and the screen changes. This picture shows my with his cock filling my mouth. My lips stretched over his cock and there is a contended look on my face. She takes my hand as the picture changes again. This picture shows my mouth open wide and shows cum squirting into my mouth. The next picture shows my mouth full of cum looking up at the man but doesn't show the other man's face.

'You are going to be a good little boy for me, aren't you Billie? You are going to please your Mistress, aren't you? Just look at you, your first mouthful of cum. But it isn't going to be the last, is it Billie?'

'No Mistress.'

'Tell me why Billie?

'Because I want to please you Mistress.'

'Good boy.' She shuts the computer off and leads me back to her chair, sitting down, leaving me standing there in front of her chair.

'Cocksucker.'

I just look down not saying anything.

'Faggot. Cumslut. Sissybitch. Whore.'

She pauses after each word, making me stand there and take it.

'Look at you. You couldn't look any more like a sissy fag if you tried. Did you get the condoms?'

'Yes Mistress, they are in that bag.'

'You went into the store looking like that?'

'Yes, I didn't have a choice. You said you wouldn't make me do any public things and then I had to do this.'

'It's my fault you go around town dressed like a fag slut? Are you fucking trying to blame me for this,' she says standing up in front of me, her face in mine. 'Is that what you are saying?'

Intimidated and not wanting to get her upset worse I know I must back down. 'No Mistress, I'm sorry, I'm not blaming you.'

'It sure fucking sounds like it. I told you that there would be no sexual service in public. I can't do anything if you want to dress up like a sissy fag and go out in public. NOW CAN I???' her voice firm and loud.

'No Mistress.'

'I don't know why you feel you have to behave like you do. I try to be nice to you and help you and all I get in return in backtalk and bullshit. Pull your pants down. NOW!'

I pull them down and she immediately see the white stains all over the pink panties.

'Damn, you really are a sissy fag. Fuck did you cum when you went into the store. Did it make you cum showing all the men what a faggot you are? Maybe you wanted to suck them all off too now that you have shown what a cocksucker you are.'

'No Mistress,' feel like I'm about to cry but know that will make things worse.

'Then when did you cum sissy?'

'Mike rubbed my panties till I came in them Mistress.'

'And where were you when you came?'

Embarrassed I answer, 'I was sitting on his lap.'

She starts laughing, walking away. 'What a wimp, undress now. Take everything off.'

I undress and when she looks she see the buttplug.

'Present.'

I drop down to my knees, spreading them wide, back straight, hands behind my back, head down. She walks slowly around me.

'I really didn't think you would be this much of a wimp. I really hoped there was a little masculinity in there somewhere. But no, look at you. You told me you were straight but submissive and wanted to serve a Mistress. Now, one week later, I find out you are a total fairy, sitting in a man's lap as he makes you cum in your panties. Fuck, what a pussy you are.'

I don't move as she circles me.

'Am I right, are you a flaming little queer? ARE YOU????

Sobbing, 'I just wanted to serve you Mistress. I never asked to be with another man. I just want you Mistress.'

WHACKKKKKKKKK!!!

I cry out as the leather strap strikes my ass cheeks. It really hurt.

'Bend over, forehead on the floor, ass high boy.'

I do as she says dreading what I know is coming.

WHACKKKKKKKKKK!!!

I cry out but force myself to stay in position.

'Is this what you wanted boy?' she asks as she brings the strap down hard again.

She strikes me three more time, I'm already crying.

'IS IT BOY? Is this what you want?'

Crying hard I blubber out, 'yesssssss'

Mistress Sherrie whips me ass so hard. It starts hurting so badly and shortly I can't take it anymore and roll over on my side curling up begging her to stop. Crying so hard.