A Mistress to Obey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Then you will suck any cock I tell you to suck and if a man wants your boypussy I will probably give it to him. Of course, they will pay.'

Leaning down getting right in my face. 'Now tell me boy, are you a flaming little queer.'

I shake my head yes.

'Tell me boy.'

Sobbing loudly, 'I'm a flaming little queer.'

'I thought so. Go into the bathroom, take that out of your ass and cleanup, then come into the bedroom.'

I do as she says and when I go to the bedroom, all she has on is a white camisole. She is lying back in the bed, her legs spread wide.

'Come please your Mistress sissyboy.'

I crawl onto the bed and move between her legs and start kissing her thighs. I have never seen her pussy before and her smooth pussy looks so inviting. I have always enjoyed pleasing a lady in this way and soon my tongue was licking up her wet slit. She tasted so good. I feel her hands on my head and she pulls me into her pussy and my tongue slides deep up her pussy. I tongue fuck her and can hear her moans as she moves my head around to please her. I find her clit and start sucking on it, biting lightly, then kissing and sucking it more. I feel her legs lifting and she starts squeezing my head between her thighs. She cries out, lifting her ass off the bed as she comes hard. My face is bathed in her cum and I realize that she is my first squirter. She rubs my face all around in her juices coating it with her cum. We lay there relaxing for a few minutes till she gets up and helps me off the bed. She moves over taking the cover off the cage.

'Please Mistress, please don't put me in there. Please.'

She ignores me lifting up the cage door. She turns looking at me, not saying anything. I look at her and realize what I must do and I go to my knees and crawl into the cage. I hear the click of the padlock and then the darkness hits as she covers the cage. I know she is going to leave me here all night and despites my effort I hear a sob escape my lips. What did I get myself into?