A Mistress to Obey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gbr2004
gbr2004
654 Followers

'I want you to dress me Billie.'

'Yes Mistress,' I answer going to the bags I brought and taking out the red panties. I knelt down in front of her holding the panties so she could step into them and then I pulled them up. It was almost intoxicating touching her ass cheeks as I adjusted the panties. I don't know why it was affecting me like it was, I had been with lots of women before, but it felt like the first time. Then, I put the bra on her and it accented her nice breasts so nicely and her cleavage looked perfect.

'Very nice Billie, these are very nice.'

'I'm glad you like them Mistress. You look so nice in them.'

I then got the black garter belt and put it on her. Then she sat on the bed as I knelt in front of her and rolled the nylons up her legs making sure I got her seams straight. The garter belt had three garters for each leg and I attached them to the nylons. She directed me to her closet and had me bring a pair of black patent leather pumps to her and I knelt down and put them on her feet. They were so sexy with the spike heels having to be at least 5" high. She stood up as I still knelt at her feet.

'You look so nice like that Billie,' she says as she spreads her legs a little towering over me. 'You did good Billie, I think you must have feminine tastes. Is that all?'

'No Mistress,' I tell her as I go get the long shear black robe. I come back and put it on her and it is perfect and accents the other clothes. I see her walk to her full length mirror and watch as she looks herself over.

'You did very good Billie, I am impressed. Please come over here.'

I walk over to her and she tells me to kneel in front of her and I do as she orders.

'Kiss my high heels sweetie. I want to watch you do it in the mirror.'

I lean over and kiss each heel giving each a long wet kiss to please her. I can feel her looking at us but I keep my head down submissively.

'You may rise now sweetie, I did a little shopping myself today. It's your turn to get dressed now. Take all your clothes off and put them over there.'

I do as she says and soon I'm standing in front of her naked. She hands me a pair of silky black bikini panties and I put them on. They feel so soft and it's all I can do not to reach down and rub myself through them.

'I want you to tuck your cock back between your legs and pull your panties up tight to hold it back there.'

I tuck myself and pull the panties up. It feels so weird and I have to press my legs together a little to make sure I stay tucked. She comes up behind me and puts a black corset around my waist and starts lacing it up. It comes up to right below my pecs and stops at the top of my panties. She starts pulling the laces tighter and tighter, telling me to breathe in and by the time she finishes, it hard for me to take a deep breath.

'It's too tight Mistress, I can hardly breathe.'

'No, it's supposed to be like that. Just take small breaths until you get used to it. Don't even start whining. I want this night to be perfect. Now sit down on the bed.'

I sit down and she comes over with a pair of black seamed nylons and puts them on me, the corset being too restricting for me to be able to do it. Then she has me stand as she fastens the garters on the corset onto the black nylons. She goes over to a closet and comes back with a pair of black patent leather high heeled pumps with 3" heels and helps me put them on.

'Walk for me. You need to get comfortable in the heels.'

I walk around the room focusing on keeping my balance. She instructs me telling me to take small steps and try and place my foot right in front of the other foot when I walk. She tells me to relax my hips and let them rotate as I walk.

'Not bad sissyboy. You sure you haven't been practicing at home sweetie.'

'No Mistress, I have never worn heels like this.'

'Go stand in front of the mirror and look at you self sissyboy.'

I do as she says and she comes over and makes me lift my arms and she puts a black bra over my arms and pulls it down and fastens it. It feels so heavy on my shoulders and when I look down I see large silicone breast forms inserted in slits in the bra. They look like they at D cups or bigger maybe.

'Bet you always wondered what it would be like to have breasts haven't you Billie. Nice big tits like the whores you see walking the street. She tells me to walk again and when I do the breast forms move like real tits. It feels so weird.

'Don't you just love them? They look so real when they move.'

'Yes Mistress,' I answer, not sure what I am really thinking. Do I really like them?

She then led me off to the makeup table and has me sit down and she starts putting a little makeup on me, just enough to make my skin look softer and smoother. She added a little rouge to my cheeks smoothing it in. Then she put some eye makeup on me finishing with brushing my eyelashes with mascara making my eyelashes look longer and thicker. Then she finished by putting some red lipstick on me and some gloss that made my lips look wet. She sprays my hair with some hairspray and combs it back behind my ears.

'No more haircuts Billie. I will take you to my hairdresser and I'm sure as your hair grows out, he will find a perfect style for you. Now stand up.'

She comes over with a red sweater and helps me get it over my head without making a mess of my hair or makeup. It fits pretty tightly and when I adjust it I can't help but see how the sweater makes me tits look even bigger and the fake nipples are clearly visible as they poke through the sweater. Then she hands me a short black skirt and helps me step into it and she pulls it up and fastens it in the back. It tight around my legs and just comes down low enough to cover lacy tops of the nylons. She then places a wide black patent leather belt around my waist and fastens it tightly.

I look into the mirror and I can't believe what I look like. I remember driving downtown when I want to look at the whores and on one street there is mainly transvestites and crossdressers and I realize I look a lot like they do. It's obvious that I'm a guy but that I'm dressed like a sissy whore. She comes up behind me and fastens a pair of clip on earrings on my ears. There look like the fake diamond chandelier earrings that you see in all the stores.

'These will have to do until we get your ears pierced. I got this necklace for you,' she says fastening a gold chain around my neck. On it is a gold piece about an inch long in the shape of a cock and balls. I just look at myself in the mirror not believing what is happening and hope the evening to follow makes this humiliation worth it. I guess she is interested in us being lesbian lovers.

'Aren't you going to thank me for your new clothes Billie?'

'Thanks you Mistress. Thank you for buying me such a nice outfit.'

'It's ok, I'm sure you will find a way to help me pay for everything, won't you sissyboy?' she says with a strange smile on her face.

'Now it's time to finish up. Terrell should be here soon.'

'Terrell, who is Terrell?'

'He's my date for tonight sweetie. He is one of my favorite bulls.'

'Your date? I thought you and I were going to be together tonight. I thought that is why you were dressing me all up. I thought maybe...you know...that maybe I could make love to you tonight.'

'Oh that's so precious. You really thought that? I need a man sweetie not a little sissy faggot. I don't want to be heartless, but really, do you think you could satisfy a woman like me with your cute little cock?'

'I could try Mistress.'

'No sweetie, I need a man, a man with a big hard cock. You know how you liked Mark's big cock. I need a big cock too sweetie.'

Feeling so let down and my emotions get the best of me and I just go and sit down on her bed.

'Don't you dare try to ruin this evening Billie. Terrell knows all about you and he can't wait to meet you. I want you to be a good girl for us tonight and make me proud of you. If this is too much for you to handle, I can call Mistress Anne and see if she can babysit you. Is that what you want or are you going to be a good girl?'

No way do I want to spend the evening with Mistress Anne especially dressed like this. I know she would put me through hell. 'Mistress, I will be a good girl,' I answer trying to sound fem. 'I'm sorry Mistress.'

'That's better, now go fix us another drink, Terrell should be here soon.'

I go into the kitchen and start fixing the drinks. I realize that I bought the nice lingerie for her and she is going to be wearing it for another man. And look at me, dressed up like a whore and waiting for someone named Terrell. That name makes me even more nervous. Mistress did say her bull. I bet this guy is black. Oh god, thinking about how intimidated I always feel around black guys and now, I have to face one dressed like I am.

'Hurry up Billie.'

I take the drinks back into the living room and take hers over to her in her soft chair. She takes the drink from me telling me, 'I expect you to behave and not embarrass me tonight Billie. You will do as told and you will be nice to Terrell. He is looking forward to meeting you.'

'Yes Mistress,' wishing there was a way out of this but scared to not go along with things. What if she gets pissed and calls Mistress Anne. I know that will be worse than having to watch Mistress with another man.

'I want Terrell to like you and I'm sure you want that too. Don't forget Billie, you are a girl and you are expected to sound like one and act like one. You don't want to disappoint me. If a trip to the playroom becomes necessary, I will not hesitate no matter who is here. Understand girl?'

Things are so out of control. 'I will be a good girl Mistress.' I can't believe this. It just gets worse and worse. How humiliating is this going to be?? Fuck, fuck. I hear the doorbell.

'That must be Terrell. Go sit down in the living room on the couch,' and she goes and opens the door. I hear her ask a man in. I can't see them and after a hello, I don't hear anything and it comes to me that they are probably kissing. Then I hear them coming to the living room. I knew it, he is black. He's also big, at least 6'3 and 230 or so, muscular with a shaved head. Looks like a professional man but one that would be in charge. I see him look and me and I lower my head in shame for being seen like this.

'Billie, this is Terrell. Say hello sweetie.'

Totally humiliated, I don't make eye contact as I tell him hello in my girly voice.

'Sit down Terrell while I fix a drink for you. You two go ahead and get acquainted.'

When she leaves, he sits down at end of couch not far from me. 'Sherrie told me that you couldn't wait to meet me. That's good. I was looking forward to meeting you too. You look nice in your outfit.'

I'm too embarrassed to do anything but sit there, my head down.

Mistress comes back into the room. 'How are you two getting along?'

'I think your new girl is a little shy Sherrie.'

'Is that right sweetie? All you could talk about all day was getting to meet you and now you are acting like a shy little girl. We know that you aren't an innocent sissy, don't we. Now stand up so I can sit by my date. Get up and show Terrell your new outfit.'

I stand up and she makes me walk back and forth letting him get a good luck. I have to concentrate not to lose my balance and try not looking down as I walk. Mistress told me that I shouldn't do that.

'Not bad Sherrie. You met him on the internet didn't you?'

'Yes, can you believe it? Just look at her Terrell, it's hard to believe it's the same guy I met on the internet less than two weeks ago. He told me he was straight and just wanted to play around with a Mistress. You know the type, play his little games and run away once he comes. Bad boys like him need to learn.'

Laughing Terrell replies, 'Well, it looks like he is a fast learner. Lot of white boys like that. They think they are men but it doesn't take much to show them what they really are. He looks like he belongs on one of my corners.'

So humiliating, just sitting there listening to them talk about me.

'He was such a liar telling me he was straight but it didn't take me long to realize what a wimp he is. Come over to my computer. I want to show you some pictures.'

Oh no, I know what she is going to show him. I hear them laughing and talking about the pictures but they are out of my vision. They come back in and I see the look he is giving me. She sits back down on the couch and surprisingly, he goes and sits in the soft chair and not by her.

'Come here sweetie,' Terrell says.

I go over and stand in front of him. I feel so intimidated and don't know how I'm going to get through this.

'Do you think I should have to look up to talk to you Billie?'

'No Sir,' I answer and slowly go to my knees at his feet.

'That's better now tell me about the pictures Billie.'

Oh god. 'Mistress told me to go see Mistress Anne, that she needed our help. It turned out that she needed someone to go see a client of hers. He was a regular customer of Mistress Anne's and Mistress Sherrie knows him too. He likes sissy boys.'

'So you agreed to dress up like a sissy and go see this man for money?'

'I didn't want to displease either of these ladies and I agreed to do whatever they told me,' I answer my head down not wanting to make eye contact.

'You know what they call people that make others pay to spend time with them, don't you?'

'Yes Sir, I know.'

'Well?? Tell me.'

'They call them whores Sir.'

'So you are admitting that you are a whore?'

I nod my head yes.

'Answer me sissy.'

'Yes Sir, I'm a whore.'

'I'm glad we have that settled. Don't forget your place bitch. The first picture made it look like you couldn't wait to get his big cock in your mouth. You like big cocks, don't you?'

Realize the situation and know what I must do. 'Yes Sir,' I say quietly.

'Look at me and tell me sissyboy.'

I look up at him and his look says it all. There is only one man in the room and it isn't me. 'I like big cocks Sir.'

'So does your Mistress. It's obvious that you could never satisfy her and you do want her to be satisfied don't you?'

'Yes Sir.'

'Would you like to watch me fuck your Mistress? She deserves a real man and a nice, big cock, don't you agree.'

'Yes Sir.'

'I want you to call me Master. Now stand up, I want you to undress me,' he says standing in front of me, his crotch right in my face as he stands. I can see the bulge in his slacks. I stand and start unbuttoning his shirt and take it off him. His chest is muscular with some hair on his chest. I can't help but stare. 'On your knees, take my shoes and socks off sissyboy.'

I do as told and after removing them I reach up and unfasten his slacks and pull them down. He has thin, white bikini shorts on and the outline of his cock is obvious. There is no doubt that this man has a big cock. I reach up to take his shorts off when he pushes my head away.

'Don't you think you should ask permission from your Mistress, or do you just do as you want sissy?'

'I should ask her for permission Sir. I'm sorry.' I turn around and see Mistress sitting there watching us. Her legs are crossed and she looks so sexy. The look on her face leaves no doubt she is enjoying my humiliation. 'Mistress, is it ok for me to do this?'

'Do what Billie?'

I look down not wanting to have to look at her. 'Can I suck his cock?'

'Terrell honey, did you want this sissy faggot to suck your cock?'

'Damn, you were right, she is a little slut. All I asked her to do was undress me so you and I could get nasty and this little faggot assumes I will let him suck my cock.'

'I told you, didn't I? He acts like he is being forced but in truth, he can't wait to get a cock in his mouth. You saw the pictures. The sissy's mouth full of a stranger's cum. It looked like he loved it.'

'Is your Mistress correct sissyboy? Do you like a big cock in your faggot mouth?'

My head down, 'Yes Sir, my Mistress is always right.' His hand goes to the back of my head pulling my face against his shorts. He moves my head back and forth rubbing it against his cock.

'I didn't hear you sissyboy. Do you like a big cock in your mouth?' he asks as he works my face against his crotch.

'Yes Sir,' I answer as best I can with my mouth against his crotch.

'Did you like having him fill your mouth with his hot cum?'

'Yes Master,' I answer so humiliated.

'Ask your Mistress if you can suck my cock.'

I turn and look at her and see the look of satisfaction on her face. 'Mistress, may I suck his cock?'

'I don't know. Are you a faggot, a sissy faggot?'

Looking down, 'Yes Mistress, I'm a sissy faggot.'

'Look at me. Are you a cocksucker?'

I look up at her, her glare penetrates me and I can see she is turned on by my predicament. 'Yes Mistress, I'm a cocksucker.'

'Terrell, do you know our little sissyboy is intimidated by black men. He thinks they are superior to white guys and he told me more than once he has thought about being dominated by a black man.'

I didn't ever talk to her about anything like this but know if I say anything it would be a mistake.

'Is that true sissyboy? Are you scared of the big black man? Are you afraid he might do something like this?' SLAP!!

He just slapped my face and it really stings. He reaches down lifting my chin up making me look at him.

'Or maybe you might do something like this and he backhands my other cheek.'

Feel tears in my eyes and he makes me look at him.

'Or maybe you need treated like that. Is that it sissyboy?'

'No Master. I just want to do as you say,' I answer hoping that will keep him from slapping me again.

'Beg for his cock,' I hear Mistress command from behind me.

'Please Master, please let me suck your cock.'

SLAPP!! 'You need black cock faggot?'

I feel a tear run down my cheeks. 'Yes Master, I want to suck your big black cock please.'

'Oh fuck, is he a fucking crybaby too Sherrie? What a fucking wimp.'

'Definitely, you will love it. He cries like a fucking little girl.'

'Is that true sissyboy? I guess we will have to find out later but I want you on my cock now. Take my shorts down sissyboy.'

I reach up and pull them down and his cock flops out in front of my face. It looks to be about 8" and thick.

'Ok sissyboy, time to worship my black cock. Do not disappoint me white boy.'

I take his cock in my hand and can't believe how heavy it is as I lift it up and bring my lips to his cockhead. I lick his cockhead getting it all wet and then stroke up his long cock and a big drop of precum comes to his slit. I lick it off tasting him for the first time. I slide his cock into my mouth and start sucking. As I suck I can feel his cock getting harder and larger. I have to stretch my lips to keep them around his cock.

'That's a good little cocksucker. Let me feel that tongue.'

I run my tongue on the underside of his cock as I slide it in and out of my mouth. I gag a little as I go too deep on it. I pull my head back as I choke but feel his hand on the back of my head and he lightly presses down till I feel it at my throat again and try not to gag and he doesn't push himself deeper so I can handle it. I move slowly up and down trying to take it as deep as I can.

'That feels good girl. You do love a cock in your mouth don't you?' He pulls me off his cock letting me relax my jaws for a minute. His cock now looks over 9" and as thick as a Red Bull can. 'Tell your Mistress what you think about your first black cock sissyboy.'

I turn back to her and can see she has been masturbating as she watched. 'His cock is so big and I love it Mistress. Thank you for letting me suck his big black cock.'

'You want him to help you learn to take it deeper don't you, my sissy cocksucker? Tell him you want more of his cock into your mouth. You do want to be a good fag cocksucker for me, don't you Billie?'

gbr2004
gbr2004
654 Followers