A Mistress to Obey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes Mistress.'

'Then beg him to make you take more cock bitch.'

I turn back towards Terrell. 'Master, will you please help me take more of your cock. I want to learn to be a good cocksucker for my Mistress.'

'Get back on my cock bitch. NOW!!'

I lean forward and slide his cock back into my mouth and start sucking him again. I feel his hand on my head again and feel him pressing down and I take his cock deep like I was before. This time, he presses harder and I feel his cock pressing against my throat and I start gagging. He doesn't stop and presses harder and I feel his cock slide into my throat a little. I feel like I'm about to throw up and I struggle to pull off his cock but he holds me tightly as I try to handle it. Finally, he pulls me off his cock and I take a deep breath then he presses my head back on his cock again and slide deeper and deeper till I feel it trying to enter my throat again and I can't keep from choking again but when he slides deeper this time, I realize that I can breathe through my nose and this helps me from struggling as hard as previously. He repeats this several times till I learn to let it slide a little into my throat without choking. He finally lets me up and I try to catch my breath as he rubs his wet cock all over my face.

'That's a good little sissyboy. With practice, I think he will become a good cocksucker Sherrie. I don't think it will take too long till he will be taking my whole cock in his faggot mouth.' Laughing, 'Think he probably will be a real good ass licker too.'

Feel so humiliated as he continues rubbing my wet face in his crotch. Finally, he pushes me away.

'Enough of this faggot. I need some real pussy. I do enjoy working these faggy white boys but right now I need a real woman.'

'Billie, go up to my bedroom, turn down the bed and light some candles. Then go open up some wine and bring us both a glass of wine.'

I do as she says and when I'm coming from the bedroom I see Terrell hand in Mistress's panties and see the look of pleasure on her face. She has one hand wrapped around his cock. When I bring the wine to them, they are both naked. He is lying on the bed and she is leaning over him kissing him.

They both lay back on the bed and she tells me to take my sweater and skirt off. Soon I'm standing there in only the bra, corset, panties, nylons and heels.

'Take off the bra and panties sissy,' Mistress orders.

I do as she says but keep my legs together enough to keep my cock tucked back.

'Open your legs, show Terrell your sissy cock.'

I do it and my cock appears. It looks so small from being tucked back where it couldn't get hard without hurting. I hear him chuckle as he sees it.

'Look at the sissy Terrell, is it any wonder that he is a faggot with a cock like that?'

"Damn, another white cockless wonder. Little fucker would make a nice addition to my stable if you tire of him Sherrie. Black men seem to have a thing for submissive white sissy fagboys like him.'

'I will keep that in mind in case he doesn't turn out like I want. Now I need a good fucking. Go get your face in the corner sissyboy.'

I go to the corner and place my nose into the corner and she tells me to keep it there. I do as told and listen as I hear them with each other. I want to turn around and watch but if Mistress sees me, it probably would go bad for me so I just have to listen.

I can hear her sucking him and it's so hot listening to him talk to her. There is no doubt that she is submissive to him and I hear him taunting her about what a black cock loving bitch she is. He is face fucking her, can hear her gagging on his cock too but can tell it isn't slowing him down. Listen to him tell her how next time, he's going to bring some friends and gang bang her ass and show her what a slut she is.

'Come here faggot,' I hear Mistress call me.

I go over there and she pulls my head down to hers and she kisses me and shoves all the slobber and juices into my mouth. It feels so nasty. SLAPPP!! She slaps my face and sends me back to the corner. I stand there, the taste of both of them in my mouth, my cheeks stinging. She has a way to always make me feel humiliated.

Then I hear them start fucking. I think she must be on top. I didn't hear them move around much. He is fucking her hard and I can hear her moaning, begging for it. It seems so strange to hear her being treated like a slut. Then I hear movement and I think he has mounted her and starts fucking her again.

'Get over here faggot,' Terrell orders.

I turn and see Mistress on her back, her legs high in the air and he is pounding her hard. I walk over to them.

'Lick my ass faggot. Get your white face buried in my black ass bitch.'

I move behind him and knee on the bed and lean my head forward and lick up his ass crack. He stops fucking Mistress for a minute and reaches back and pulls my face hard into his crack.

'Lick bitch.'

I start licking and I can feel my tongue slide over his asshole.

'Get that fag tongue up my ass bitch.'

I put my tongue against his hole and try pushing it inside him. It's hard to get it in much then I feel his hand on my head holding me tightly as he pushes his ass back against my face. My tongue goes into his hole and I try to tongue fuck his ass. I realize how nasty it is but I can't help getting into it and soon I'm trying to really please him.

'That's better bitch, now keep it up while I fuck this bitch you call your Mistress. You know she only fucks black men don't you bitch?'

He starts fucking her again and it's hard for me to keep my face in his ass as he slams back and forth. It makes me feel like such a fag. He fucks her hard and fast and I can hear her come. He doesn't stop and soon she is coming again. Fuck, I can't believe the fuck she is getting. Finally, he cries out, pulls back, grabs his cock and strokes it shooting a big load of cum all over her shaved pussy.

He pushes me out of the way and gets up and when I look at Mistress she looks so disheveled. Her knees up, her legs spread wide and a mess of cum on her pussy.

'Come here my little cumslut. Lick all his cum up like the faggot you are. Show your Mistress what a fag you are.'

I get on my knees and lean forward, moving my face to her pussy, reluctant to do what I must. Then I feel a hand on the back of my head as Terrell grabs my hair and presses my face into his cum. He moves my head around smearing his cum all over my face. I hear him laugh as he releases me and I start licking her crotch trying to lick up the cum that is now smeared all around. She pulls my head up looking at my cum smeared face and smiles.

'Just look at you. What a nasty cum eating cocksucking sissy faggot. Go clean up your Master faggot.'

I go over to Master and lick all around his crotch making sure that he is satisfied and he finally pushes me away.

'Can I fuck him?' Terrell asks.

'It's virgin boypussy honey. I can't just give that away. I'm thinking about a silent auction. If you are interested, let me know.'

Realize what she is saying and can't believe what that would be like. How can she just pimp my ass out like that.

'You fucking right I'm interested. I haven't broken a white cherry for a while. Love to hear them squeal like a little piggy begging you to stop and then begging you not to stop. It doesn't take long till they are real fuck sluts. I better get going. Let me know the next time you need a black cock again. Like I said, next time I bring some friends.'

'Ok, thanks Terrell. I know you know what I need and you always give it to me. Hope you enjoyed my sissy fag. He needs to be around men like you.'

They say their goodbyes and he leaves. She looks at me.

'Now wasn't that fun. He is such a stud. The way he makes me feel is hard to match. Now to finish the night off right. Playroom sissyboy, NOW!!!'

Oh god, what is going to happen to me now? We will have to wait and see.