All Comments on 'A Mixing of Colors Pt. 02'

by NineIsFine67

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Anonymous ii

Aahhh yes very wel written with class andd style there are many different ways you could expand this. 1. Heather begins a hunt of recruiting her white friends to the ebony couple 2. Hesther introduces her legally teenaged daughter as well and her recruitment and so on and so forth. Lets get this town nice and Ebonified LOL!!!

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67almost 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the suggestion....

Anonymous ii, you know I had actually thought of what if Heather caught her daughter with Treva and Isiah. I am not into teens or incest but I did really think it could be an interesting follow-up to the story. Let me think about it, I just may very well come up with a story that follows your suggestion. Thanks.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 5 years ago

She needs Isaiah's seed to give her a baby bump. She is just in position to breed and have a black baby. She needs to get a tattoo of a queen of spades.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67almost 5 years agoAuthor
You might have something there

Dunkirk, you are probably right about the Ace of Spades tattoo. I know women that prefer black often get them and I am pretty sure Heather is very much into black now.

Derek_KaneDerek_Kanealmost 5 years ago
Loving it!

This series is so fucking sexy - I love they way they are all completely giving themselves over to their sexual desires. Especially love the way Heather has totally submitted to the will of the sexually dominant Black Couple, she's realized Black is Better and there's no turning back. (kinda jealous of her and wishing I was in her place - or her faithful and loving cuck) thanks.

sober71sober71over 4 years ago

You didn't dissapoint excellent erotica, I love the way black people are so open to their sexuality, they give of there all. Thank you.

Auspat2121Auspat2121over 2 years ago

Great story very well written, thank you.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you! I’m thinking my next story might be about two couples engaging in a total bisexual interracial foursome.

Amiable69Amiable69over 1 year ago

Another brilliant chapter! It would be wonderful if Teva and Isiah introduced Heather to a nice black man for her to marry. Or perhaps just some of their male friends. Amy x

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

I might get revisit this story and take that suggestion Amy, thank you!

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

Loved this Story and it bringed back memories. For Heather it was people half her age but for me usualy I was the Young one with the much Older Couple. I didnt do no Azz to Mouth stuff or lick another womans Azz or Mans for that matter But I DID Lick alot of Pussy that way with the Husband or boyfriend Fucking me like Isiah did from behind or even when I was alot younger and thinner then They would Pick me Up like and Fuck me while the Man was Standing and some times the wife or girlfriend would use a strap on dick to fuck me and the Husband or boyfriend would do one my Other Holes. Yeah I done and liked DP and Anal and Pussy being Fucked at the same time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNineIsFine67@NineIsFine67
I enjoy comments and suggestions. Let me know what you thought about my stories. I get inspired when readers favorite me or the stories I write and thank you if you do!!!! All comments will be read and responded to if written with respect and honesty. I do prefer to write int...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES