A Mixing of Colors Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She knew how to make me confess my inner, dirty thoughts. "You turn me on so much. I am so wet looking at you two." I slid a couple of fingers deep inside me as I pulled my top down exposing my breast. "Goddam, I never knew how much black people turn me on until today."

"Why you so hot for black people?" Isiah asked. I was surprising to hear him ask but like Treva his query just made me want to confess.

"You have the hottest bodies; the biggest cock and you are the best fucks I have ever had." I was sighing with sexual delight when I answered. "I can't get enough of you. I want you more."

"Let's take this to the bedroom." Isiah suggested.

"Yes!" I blurted. Isiah got up with his rock-hard cock sticking out of his jeans and walked to me. Instead of picking me up in a conventual way, he positioned himself between my legs. I just watched in bewilderment and exhilaration as he slid his huge cock in me. "Ohhhhh!" I exclaimed. His sudden penetration was still something I wasn't quite used to but I dared not pull back or show retreatment. He lifted me up while his cock was deep in me and walked to the door of my patio. I am blown away how the man walked while he impaled me, his steps made his cock slide in and out of me by several inches. Obviously, I enjoyed those steps.

Treva opened the door with her skirt pulled up and her shirt open as she followed us into my house half dressed. I couldn't help but moan loudly with this fantastic black snake deep in me. His display of strength was almost as impressive as his cock as I had my legs wrapped around his waist. When he came up to the first door to turn the knob, I had to blurt out with my voice full of ecstasy, "No, no that's my daughters' room. Down the hall. Oh my God!"

He came up to another closed door. "Oh fuck!" I said breathlessly and whimpering. "Isiah that's the bathroom, it's the open door with the lights off." I really didn't care if he went on a tour of the whole house, his 11" cock was probably coated with my pussy juice as it had made its way all in me several times as he walked. He flicked on the light to my bedroom and started to lie me down on my bed.

"No! No! Keep fucking me like this!" I pleaded. I wanted to feel his power and his cock at this angle some more. He obliged as he slid his arms under my legs and held me by my hips. Treva followed us in my bedroom and started to strip us all out of our clothes as Isiah continued to fuck me hard in a standing position.

"Oh God, oh God. Your so fucking big!" I squealed. "Your big black cock is fucking me so damn good!"

As soon as Treva had us all nude she stood behind me and I felt her pillowy tits on my back. She began to kiss my ears and cheek. I turned to kiss her back and soon we begin to French. Again, Isiah joined us and like we had hours earlier we were doing a triple dance of tongues, but this time I was being penetrated by Isiah's massive dark hard-on.

"Oh God, I love interracial sex so much!" I blurted. I was truly losing control. The kissing, the smothering of Treva's big tits on my back and the unbelievable fucking of Isiah was truly awakening a side of me I never knew existed. Now I was in my own bedroom, with the greatest lovers I ever had in my life. The tiny dicked white men, the lousy lovers of my past even my ex who I now realized was inadequate himself. None of them compared to the awesome power of a 10"+ black cock and the eroticism of a voluptuous black woman.

As she always had been able to truly read me, Treva touched a raw nerve when she asked. "You love black people more than white?"

"Yes! Oh God, yes!" I admitted. I had to come clean to myself and my deserving lovers. "I love black more than white." Some might call me a traitor or even worse some might say this was self-hate. It wasn't either, it was simply a case of a woman who at 42 years old realized, finally what she really wanted and needed for physical pleasure. Isiah must have fucked me for over 20 minutes standing up, yet he showed no signs of loosing steam.

"I want to please both of you!" I screamed. They both knew what I had in mind and Treva got up and laid on the top of my bed, she shifted a few of the pillows and opened her legs invitingly. I crawled up to her and immediately began to kiss my way up her legs. I positioned myself with my ass up in the air as I was on my elbows to eat her pussy. While I licked and kissed that wonderful ebony honey pot (a word I would discover Treva liked to use), Isiah plunged his fat long dick back in me. This would end up being our favorite position we would do a few times every month. Isiah fucking me from behind and me lapping on Treva's pussy and asshole (something I actually grew to enjoy as much or more than Treva enjoyed receiving). We get together when we can. It's not easy being a single mother. I haven't dated in four months and I really don't miss it. But one day I might go out again, but for now I just enjoy my black neighbors, the best lovers I have ever had in my life.

12