All Comments on 'A Model Student'

by henryo

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Really well thought out

What a well constructed story. Cannot wait for the revenge aspect. Well done!

ExpDomMExpDomMalmost 12 years ago
Well Done

I thought almost everything about this story was done very well. The plot and characters were very believable, although a bit shallow as this genre seems to require. The building of the humiliation on top of humiliation on Caroline almost earned the story five stars but the twist at the end didn't work for me. By then, Caroline should have been thoroughly defeated and the Professor in complete control.

I understand how the twist could work for others, though, and would have given 4 1/2 stars if I could.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Okay story

This is not novel. It's happened many times in colleges. And posing nude is a standard job in college, it pays well, for both females and males. The only reason another student would comment about it is because of envy. The only culprit is Mr professor. If you think it was just happenstance think again. He set the whole thing up knowing what might happen.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When I entered college, I was a rather naive young woman and decided to take a school job to become more acquainted. I was told they were only looking for models for the art department at that time. A bit apprehensive I took a chance, but within two weeks they had me posing before my classmates in the nude. After a number of sessions, I was asked if I would like to pose for the department's five art instructors at a weekly Saturday night session? The session was held at a nice Tudor house near campus. The instructors seemed to appreciate my efforts and a number of them asked me if I did private modeling? Later I was contacted by several instructors and agreed to pose. One of those was the head of the department, who had me do a legs wide open pose. Not long afterward word must have circulated about that session. Next Saturday night the five attendees sketched me while they inserted different penises in my mouth, before this stoned girl was publicly fucked by the department head.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous