All Comments on 'A Mom & Son--Thoughts & Reflections'

by Ursus arctos

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
beautiful...

What a truly wonderful essay, filled with so many erotic descriptions. You capture the feelings of mom son intimacy so well, I'm sure so many sons in loving past and present relationships will relate to your thoughts.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
incredibly soulful and still sooo sexy and hot ...

I LOVE the words you found, to describe this universal uniqueness that excists between a loving mother and her loving son ... when they come physically together -- to celebrate in an act of worshipping -- their love and ultimate relationship ...

Please go on and write more of your thoughts and reflections (and experiences) on loving mother/son-relationships...

I am looking forward ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please...

I agree with the previous comment, it would be great to hear much more. For example, the episode with Carole, which I found wonderfully erotic, would make a great mini-story I think, with much more detail included. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thanx for letting me reminisce also

i think that some of your statements could have been written by my hand. you have accurately described a relationship between mother and son in my life. like you she has passed the memories will last forever. it is not just the sex but the closeness that develops between two people over the major parts of their lives. starting off so innocently by peeking or exhibiting then to touching then to a relationship the builds over all other relationships. you have truly exhilarated my day by giving me back the memories of those wonderful days. keep writing please

royandpatroyandpatover 8 years ago
You could be me!

Once on a while something rare is posted about a mother and son. When it does...my memories of mum. Mother passed away some years back and the years have moved on but I still get that stomach tingling sensation thinking of my time with her. My own story "Memories of Mum" is still listed but told by an American friend while I was visiting the US from my home in England. Would look forward to exchange of emails with the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Taboo movie wasn't relased until 1980...

You state in no uncertain terms that you saw it in the early 70's - almost a decade before it was released.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yes, truly beautiful--the testament of a "longtime motherfucker"

To my mind, this confession, one of the very best stories I've read on Lit, has the ring of truth about it. There's the remembered raw lust in passages where the brilliant author writes of "a son slowly sinking his erect, bare cock back into the warm, wet cunt that gave birth to him all those years earlier" and "depositing his semen deep into the pussy and womb that actually carried him to term and gave birth to him." And of the mother realizing that her baby boy's "hard cock is back inside of her," and when her kid blows his balls it's "his hot sperm jetting into her belly." I think that the connection of a mother and her male child is so intense that most all boys have thought at one time or another about fucking their mom. But the majority are so crippled by the harshest social convention there is (why is it so incredibly harsh?) that they chicken out. But surely other boys who find themselves getting hard around their mother just go ahead and do something about it. Personally, I'm sure that the experience of a son fucking his mother--his mommy, Mom!--must be as pure and loving and transcendent as the author describes. Nothing can ever feel as good to a boy's cock as the cunt he came out of, just as nothing can compare with unloading his balls and shooting his semen up his own damn birth canal. I hope and trust that the gifted UA explores this theme further in a much needed sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thanks for the memories

If this was made up i gotta say they did a great job of making it seem real. I can say it was a joy reading it and knowing there are people out there that have similiar situations as me. I miss my mom alot and sad but everytime i look at our daughter i see she is never really gone.

TheSweeterTheWineTheSweeterTheWineover 8 years ago
Thoughtful reflection

It's impossible to know the incidence of mom-son or any other kind of incest. After all, how many would truthfully admit to it, even in anonymous surveys? But given its popularity here and on other sites, it can't be as rare as we think.

I know that we're supposed to take every post with a large grain of salt or treat it as fiction entirely, but there seemed to be a great deal of honesty here. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a great contribution....

Judging by the comments so far, this wonderful contribution has really struck a cord with a good few mom lovers, good to know how that many feel the same way...

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful... thank you so much for sharing this with us. So glad to read about your loving relationship with your lovely mother. You are truly lucky. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very good story

Real feelings and emotions. Many have desire but are afraid to follow through. Story may encourage some to take the plunge and have a wonderful experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am a guy who tried to take a mother away from her son and...lost it!

She was a statuesque woman of five-ten with all the curves in the right places. She was a widow and my best friend(her son) got in the way.OK, I was a immature jerk at the time trying to show him some possession over her.Even fucking her in front of him.In the end, I had to run away with my tails between my legs.I still miss her.

Great tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love, lust

I approach 80 years, my mother gone for 20. She was 19 years older then I and I do not remember a time from childhood that I was not in love with her both physically and mentally. As I grew older she would come in late from work and lay belly down on the divan in her panties and bra and I used to massage her back and legs. I never had courage enough to close in on her crotch area or her breasts. I remember that her kisses were always on my lips and she lingered but never a tongue. So now I sit thinking if I missed my chance to have what you had because I was afraid to try.

AthertonAthertonabout 8 years ago
Thank you for sharing this

I'm a big fan of your stories, and although I never participated in (nor desired with my mother) an incestuous mother-son relationship, I find them extremely interesting and erotic... no doubt the taboo factor is huge. Your reflections here shed some light on your amazing stories.

Belated condolences for the passing of your mother,and thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

All thesre college stories are unbelievable, dont believe all the wine stories. Dont believe returning from the army stories.Did you fuck the woman next door. No, but she asked you to fuck your mom. I dont believe.Out of the blue, your mother disappears

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such love. So happy you shared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
mom

I fucked my mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
mom and me

my mom and I still have sex after 33 yrs. yes I agree mom and son sex is extremely different from your everyday sex with others.

jon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Reminds me of mymother and me

Great account brought back an excitement in my stomach thinking about those years ago Maybe can I suggest reading my own story, although I had it told through a friend : Memories of mum. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I too fucked and made love with my mother. It started when I was 18 but only on rare occasions when desire overcame our fears of being discovered. Twelve years later I was married and my wife pregnant. It was a difficult pregnancy and we weren’t having sex. Mom stepped in. My parents were divorced by then and we began fucking again. It lasted for almost twenty years. No one knew. It was a safe way for both of us to experiment. Anal, oral, light BDSM we tried so many thing my wife wouldn’t do and Mom felt were risky to try with strangers. It was wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Is it common in Usa that moms and sons fuck? Sounds strange.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I never even gave my Mother a sexual thought growing up in the 60's. Now my best friend's Mother was a different story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Mom & I enjoyed a special close knit relationship but she would never allow me to cross the line or perhaps I simply waited too late. She never closed her bedroom door & allowed me to spy on her from the bathroom. She never wore a bra during the summer months giving me an awesome view of her 40DD breasts every time she bent over in front of me doing yard work. Being young & shy I never said anything just enjoyed all the views & shows. Once discovered Polaroids (pics) of her in the nude. She knew I found them, she knew I used her panties but she never said a word. After my first divorce I tried to show her my stuff but she didn't seem interested. Once I got bored with my 2nd wife I tried to give her something special for mothers day one year. By this time she was nearly 60 & I was 35. Her only comment was she was too old. She never fussed at me or reprimanded me for my actions. Makes me wish I had tried harder & being more aggressive when she was 45 or 50 & I was 20 or 25. Truly believe we could've would've & should've had something extra special if only timing would've been better. She's gone now & I still fantasize about the good ole days & often wonder if she truly loved me as much as I loved her. I was her firstborn & best looking most handsome for sure. Not just my words but what I often hear from others around us. Sure do miss her these days & often wish I could turn back the clock about 40 years into the past. Life would've been a lot more fun for me, for her & for us.

LechemanLecheman9 months ago

While I have never thought in that way towards my mother, I can understand the immensity of love of that nature especially towards a mother. If both people are inclined in such manner, I would not judge.

Now, my friends mothers' is an entirely different story (laughing).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous