A Mom's Curiosity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah shakes her head, "No master."

Brian nods, "Then what should the punishment be?" He asks, looking up at Amanda.

Amanda thinks for a second, "I have two in mind. One is orgasm denial for her, the other is much more... intimate."

Brian smiles, "I like the sound of that. Let's go prepare." He looks down at Leah, "Wait for us here!" He says, walking to the far side of the room with Amanda. "You ready for this?" He whispers, while digging through the box of sex toys for the magic wand vibrator and nipple clamps.

Amanda nods, "You said that she would probably like it, so I say go for it!"

Brian smiles, "Then let's go start her punishment." Brian leads the way back over to Leah who is still on her knees, patiently watching Brian and his mother return to her. "Lay back!" Brian orders.

"Yes master." Leah says, laying on her back and spreading her legs wide. Brian attaches the nipple clamps to Leah's hard, pink nipples and pulls up on the chain connecting them slightly. Leah gasps in a mixture of pleasure and pain. Amanda turns on the vibrator and holds up the ball tip to Leah's pussy. Amanda holds it in place, coaxing a loud moan from Leah's lips.

"You ask permission to cum, understand?" Amanda asks, looking at Leah's pretty face.

"Oh god... yes, mistress..." Leah moans. Amanda holds the vibrator in place with one hand while rubbing Leah's engorged clit with the other. Wow, she's soaking wet even though I just started doing this. Amanda think, wondering if she was like this yesterday. Leah's moans of pleasure grow louder as her pussy grows wetter. Amanda pulls the vibrator away from Leah's drooling entrance for a second, watching the younger woman's juices drip off of it for a second.

Amanda then lowers the vibrator back to Leah's dripping folds. Leah groans with pleasure. Brian begins to pull up slightly on the chain connected to the nipple clamps. Leah groans as he does this. Brian then leans forward and begins to passionately kiss Leah. As he pulls away, Leah groans, "Can I cum?"

Amanda looks at Brian who gives a quick shake of his head. Amanda answers, "No." Brian pulls up on Leah's nipples further, causing her to groan from pleasure and pain.

"Please... can I cum?" Leah asks, her face turning red from trying to hold off her orgasm.

Brian answers this time, "No. You stopped pleasuring us with your mouth, why would I let you cum?" Leah closes her eyes and bites the inside of her lip. Her breathing grows heavy as she tries to hold back.

"Fuck... I can't hold it back any longer..." Leah groans as she starts to cum. Her thighs begin to quiver as her hot, white cum begins to drool out of her pussy and down past her asshole. Brian lets go of the chain and it falls onto place in the middle of Leah's chest. Leah rides out her orgasm, her eyes closed and her head pressed back into the floor. Finally, she opens her eyes. "I'm so sorry..." She starts.

Brian cuts her off, "First, you don't follow directions and now you cum without permission? Go lay on the mattress!"

Leah nods, "Yes master..." She says, walking the short distance to the mattress and laying face up on it.

Amanda stands and walks back over to the bin full of sex aids. I guess we are really doing this... She thinks, feeling a nervous excitement fill her body. Amanda pulls out a bottle of lube and brings it back over to the mattress. Upon returning, Amanda finds Leah handcuffed to it. Both of her arms are above her head.

"Do you think you deserve my cock after what you've done today?" Brian asks, frowning down at Leah.

She shakes her head, "No master."

Brian nods down at her, "You're right. That's why you have to watch me fuck your mistress."

Leah nods, "Yes master." She says.

Brian looks up at Amanda, "Position yourself above her so she gets the best view." Brian says with a smile.

Amanda nods and gets on her hands and knees above Leah. Her legs straddle Leah's shoulders and her hands are next to Leah's hips. Amanda pulls up the dress to her stomach, allowing Brian to have easy access to her pussy and ass. Brian takes his place behind Amanda and aims his cock at her pussy. He rubs the head through her soft folds several times, causing Amanda to sigh with pleasure. Finally, he sinks into his mother's warm pussy, causing her to let out a moan of pleasure.

Brian grabs onto his mother's hips as he fucks her from behind. Leah watches from below as her boyfriend fucks his own mother. Fuck... this is so hot. She thinks, feeling herself begin to grow wet from the sight. Suddenly, Leah feels two fingers slip inside of her. She looks down her body, between her breasts and sees Amanda fingering her pussy. Amanda's fingers slowly slip in and out of Leah's drooling lips, causing the younger woman to begin to moan with pleasure.

Leah looks up at the action above her. Brian's cock slips in and out of Amanda's cunt. Her juices glisten on his cock and some drip off of Amanda's soft lips and onto Leah's chest. "Oh fuck... that's it baby..." Amanda moans softly. Brian picks up his pace slightly, causing Amanda's moans to grow louder. "I'm going to cum!" Amanda squeaks.

Leah watches from below as Amanda cums. Brian pushes himself as deep as he can in Amanda and holds his cock there, letting Amanda's pussy coat his length with her cum. Amanda cries out with pleasure as her pussy spasms around her son's cock. Brian once again begins to slowly slip in and out of Amanda, her cum beginning to drip off of her cock onto Leah's chest. Finally, Amanda recovers from her orgasm and looks back at Brian, "Ready to do this?"

Brian pulls out of his mother and goes off to the side, grabbing a bottle of lube that Leah had just noticed. What are they planning? Leah thinks, watching as Brian coats his cock with lube. There's no way they are going to do that... is there? She asks herself.

Amanda remains above Leah, slowly fingering the younger woman. Amanda shudders slightly as she feels some cold lube run over her asshole. Oh my god, they are going to do anal! Leah thinks excitedly from below. Amanda groans as Brian pushes the head of his cock inside her tight asshole. Brian slowly begins to sink deeper inside of his mother's ass. He eventually hits the back of her ass before slowly sliding back out. Some lube dribbles off of Brian's cock, onto Leah's already messy breasts. Brian begin to rhythmically slide in and out of his mother's ass.

Amanda's breathing grows ragged, filled with loud moans of pleasure. "You like watching this?" Brian asks Leah.

"I love it master!" Leah says, enjoying the slight of Brian's balls swinging against his mother's pussy. Amanda's moans and grunts fill the room as Leah watches her take Brian's cock in her ass.

"Oh fuck mom... I'm gonna cum!" Brian groans, thrusting forward into Amanda. He grunts several times, his cock twitching inside of his mother's asshole. Amanda groans softly as her son's cum fills her ass. Brian pulls out of his mother's ass, his softening cock dripping lube and his cum.

Brian looks down at Leah, "Alright slave, after watching that, what do you think needs to be done."

Leah thinks for a second, watching the cum begin to drool out of Amanda's recently fucked ass. "It looks like I need to clean the mistress's asshole master." She says.

Amanda nods, "That sounds about right." She lowers herself, positioning her recently fucked hole above Leah's mouth. Leah begins to greedily lap at Amanda's asshole, cleaning the mixture of cum and lube from it. Amanda moans softly from the new sensation of having her ass eaten, but quickly begins to enjoy the sensation.

Brian watches Leah clean out his mother and feels his cock grow hard once again. God damn... to think that I would have died from embarrassment if this had happened a few days ago... He thinks.

After a few more minutes, Amanda sits up off of Leah's face and looks back and forth between them. Brian must have really enjoyed watching that. She thinks, noting his hard cock. Amanda sighs, "Thank you both for letting me do that. It is something I've wanted to try for a long time now."

Brian smiles at her, "No problem mom! Leah and I got to try a few new things as well." He says as he removes the handcuffs from Leah's wrists.

Leah sits up as well, "Thank you so much Amanda. I think that this will really help Brian and I's sex life." She says, rubbing her wrists.

Amanda smiles, "I'm glad that we all got to benefit from this. Now after all that, I think I'm done for the day."

Brian nods, "That's fine. We'll probably be up in a little bit."

Leah laughs, "It will be a bit longer than that!"

Amanda stands and shakes her head at the thought of Brian and Leah having more sex. Ah, to be young again! She thinks, smiling to herself as she crosses the room and starts climbing the stairs.

She stops briefly when she hears Leah groan out, "That's it... fuck my pussy!" She turns and sees Leah facing Brian, riding his cock hard. Her ass jiggles slightly each time Leah throws herself down on Brian's cock. Amanda lets out a small laugh to herself and climbs the stairs, unable to wait to get into the shower before her finger's find her clit.

+++

Epilogue: 2 years later

Amanda was filled with a nervous excitement, the same feeling she had experienced when Amanda had confided in her about her and Brian's sex life. Now, Amanda was going to watch her son marry Leah after a yearlong engagement.

Ever since her first trip out to see her son, Amanda had tried to go more frequently, and not just to spend some time relaxing on a beach somewhere. She always made sure to bring something sexy just for her son and his fiancée. But right now, all that mattered was watching her son stand at the altar, grinning like a fool while his soon-to-be wife walked up the aisle. Amanda smiles to herself for two reasons. I can't believe how happy he looks! She thinks at the same time she thinks, I wonder what kind of kinky sex they are planning on having after this!

12