All Comments on 'A Mom's Love and Lust Ch. 01'

by tjrabbit

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
good

i like it , real sounding ,well written , good solid love and sex

made it believable

wish someone would take a poll and report how many mom's and son's have sex in real life

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not a surprise...

... that the person who said this is "well written" doesn't know how to use apostrophes. It wasn't well written at all, though the story was fun, especially the first half.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A great story

This is the first of your work that have read, but it won't be the last.

First off you write in the genre that I like the best and if the rest of your work is as sweet as this story I know that I'll enjoy reading those also.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
NOT Bogie and Bacall

It was Ingrid Bergman

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 13 years ago
At first, I couldn't for the life of me make out what it was that made me like this story...

... then I realized that it was the dialogue. That was great interlocution between these two lovers. What mom and son said to each other just seemed to flow so naturally. My one criticism is that this story is too short. However, my suggestion would be to write a second and longer chapter and I'll explain why. For example: 1) She admits she divorced her husband because he screwed her best friend and ends by saying, "Maybe tomorrow I'll have more, etc., etc." How could her revelations to her son not lead to more great sex? 2) She says, "You'll have to admit that looking at my ass does as much for you as looking at my tit." Obviously, she likes her ass looked at and played with. Now, a good writer would capitalize on this, don't you think. I hope you consider this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved your story! I got so off! I to am a Motherfucker! Have been since age 14. Mom taught me everthing! Keep up the further adventures!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a good story, but...

why does Danny stick his stiff prick up his mother's asshole the first time? His mom's cunt would be a better place for the boy to unload his balls, at least at first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oops

No offense, but Lauren Bacall wasn't in Casablanca. It was Ingrid Bergman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To: Apostrophe Anonymous

I love it!. Not that incorrect punctuation or grammar guarantee the death sentence but it's (did you see that one?) a sign of quality.

The traditional chimpanzee dancing on a keyboard could write a novel but the odds are better with someone who knows the language.

TJ: Not a grammar class here, obviously I did read the story.

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pretty good

Blow jobs MEH! The only place I want my dick and cum is in a pussy.

jcus0511jcus0511almost 3 years ago

Top stroke story. Yeah there were some grammar failings but they did not detract from the overall. Well done.

mbdiablo62mbdiablo622 months ago

It was brief and exciting as well. Predictable and yet I found myself envying him in their relationship.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a14 days ago

Enjoyed the story. Often the wounded provide care better than most believe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous