All Comments on 'A Mom's Love and Lust Ch. 02'

by tjrabbit

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Garbage

Complete garbage masquerading as a story. Why can't you people write decent erotica, like rgjohn, or bartok_star ? And if you can't, why publish this sophomoric excuse for a story ? This story is utter tripe.

tjrabbittjrabbitover 13 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous regarding your comment: "Garbage"

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my story, or what you refer to as "garbage." I am open and grateful for all constructive critism. I understand that you consder the story to be "garbage," but there is little I can take from that to improve my writing skills.

Responding to your question "why publish?"

Just as you have the Constitutional right to comment and state your opinion on this "garbage," I have the Constitutional right of "freedom of speech" and "freedom of expression." I would never think of depriving you of your right to state your opinion, but obviously you would choose to take away my right to publish.

I think we could agree that we should both be thankful we live in America!

tjrabbit

blackfenblackfenover 13 years ago
i thought it was good

Well as someone who has posted several stories on here myself, i would say good on you for taking the time and effort to write for us...I enjoyed it and hope there is more to come

badtobadonebadtobadoneover 13 years ago
Great Story

Why is it always an anonymous who leaves gutter comments, ignore the moron, this was a great story and cant wait for Ch.03

cookie404cookie404over 13 years ago
"Garbage" by anon. Or anon. garbage!!!

Hi !!!! I think it is far easier to be critical than complimentary. This is a good story of Erotica. It flows easily and has a twist at the end.

It is not the best, for there are better.

But if it your best at this time, it is an accomplishment.

More submissions please.

Oh, and to anon.... rant and rave elsewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This anon liked it

There's a few grammar and spelling problems but overall I enjoyed the story and am looking forward to where this goes with the "redhead".

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not THAT other anonymous

The story was well written and finely composed. I have no objection to any of the style or prose. So??? Well, I don't think the pinnacle of one's life goal should be to do your mom in that way...it's the height of either hostility or immaturity to aspire to your mother's behind. If as Freud said we have a natural attraction for our mums, then every part of us that have that impulse direct it at one thing...true sex. "Sex" from the backdoor or other forms in the "69" genre are not what we are designed for, as biological beings or as the psychological case studies Freud discussed. Sorry to be an old nag, but the only sex that we are designed for, the only one that will get the love of your life preggers, is vaginal sex. Everything else can be considered "immature fun" or foreplay at best...

Sorry if I prattled on a bit...

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOvertureover 13 years ago
I'm looking forward to 'Mom's Love and Lust' Chapter 3.

As for the 'battle of the two anonymous', may the best one win.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
A great story

Erotic and yet very loving makes the story even better. Now with a threesome on the way and the woman is a red head, that makes it even better.

A good storyline, and a well written story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Need for a Chapter 3

Have you considered a Chapter 3? There seems to be some more to this story that could be told, like threesome that was hinted at or a more deeper relationship between mother and son that could be permanent like husband and wife. There could be changes within the mother so as to avoid the problems that arose to cause the exhusband to cheat. Don't bring in swinging;jealousy could come into play,especially with young teen/adult men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It’s not true

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that “every man fantasizes about having two women in bed”!THAT’S A HUGE NONSENSE!NO,every man DO NOT FANTASIZE ABOUT THIS!NOT EVERY MAN IS LIKE AN ANIMAL IN HEAT!A LOT OF MEN,if not THE MAJORITY OF THEM,DO NOT HAVE SUCH A FANTASY!They want ONLY ONE WOMEN in their bed!

Also,IT’S NOT TRUE that “a lot of women think about having sex with three men AT the SAME time,but never actually do it”!THAT’S ANOTHER CRAP!NO,THERE AREN’T “a lot of women” who think about this,but ONLY VERY FEW OF THEM!STOP WAISTING OUR TIME by writing ALL THIS BULLSHIT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Adding a new player ruined the story

Was a love story, but now it just another fuck story. I'm not even close to being Bi much less gay so anal is a turn off for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but it needs to be continued! :-)

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a19 days ago

With a mother like her, I would never move out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous