All Comments on 'A Mom's Story Ch. 02'

by clive2007

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

so he lied when he said he didnt want anyone else. well then he needs to bring the wife into the game.

manimal51manimal51almost 12 years ago
A THOUGHT

What about the idea that while on the honeymoon Robbie finds out that Abby has been intimate with her parents for several years? Then when they get back they can get both sets of parents together at a welcome home meal at their apartment. That way no one is left out and lonely.

Anyway, as I said, just a thought. Keep up the excellent writing.

5*****

M51

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Very nicely done

Sweet and loving storyline and a well written story.

I was wanting for him to be with his mother for ever, and perhaps giving her another family for them to raise.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loved it!!!

This was one of the best storys ive read thanks for the read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a great and beautiful story

Personally, I prefer it when a son marries his mother and they live together happily ever after, with the boy's cock up between his mother's legs more than it's just hanging down over his balls. But I have to admit that the author of this excellent tale has a more realistic view of things. Sure, Robbie's fucked his mother, it was a wonderfully intimate experience for both. Robbie found out what it felt to have his cock up the same cunt he came out of--absolutely fabulous!--and mom had some great cums, reveling in having her darling baby boy back up where he started out. But then reality sets in, and Robbie marries his adored wife. Still, the motherfucking urge lingers, and the new husband goes back every once in a while to his beloved mom, her loving motherly cunt open to him as it will always be. Fit strong guy that he is, Robbie's always up for some energetic exercise up his mother's warm wet twat and he's got plenty of creamy semen in his hot young balls to give her a mother's share. I'll be on the lookout for more stories of hot motherfucking from this fine author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

It was a great story and was written very well. One of the better stories I have read.

papaleovincent23papaleovincent23about 8 years ago
this was different

having her tell the about the love for her son

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 3 years ago

Ch. 02 did not disappoint. Excellent work. Hopefully more chapters will be forthcoming.

juanviejojuanviejo9 months ago

I thought it was a pretty good story. Cinco Estrellas!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userclive2007@clive2007
I hope readers will give me some feedback. I appreciate any comments. You can reach me at cedarsky70@yahoo.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES