All Comments on 'A Month in Italy'

by balboa_rain

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Ditch the Bitch!!!!

He may not have much of a sex drive, but that doesn't mean he should bend over and hand her his balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
voyuer category?

thin plot and bland story for LW, mediocre stroke story but in wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yeah yeah

any dubmber and you have the IQ of a vegetable.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
You are never too old . . .

. . . to take a vacation together. Marriages, like batteries, need charging. Good fun read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star

again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Can't really stand women who will do things for other men that she will not do for her husband, and do it first with him. Men that let these wives get away with shold never be allowed to breed and dilute the gene pool

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
1 star.

Does the plane crash on the way over a volcano? And they all die? Kill'em all and let Satan sort them out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yikes,

if they think this is a solution to save their marriage, they're sadly mistaken. This marriage hasn't a hope in hell of surviving, especially now that she's become a slut.

calibeachgirlcalibeachgirlover 13 years ago
Not Again!!!

Another bitch and a ho! and an asshole for a husband...

Read "The Principal of the thing" to see what a real man does with his bitch ho of a wife.

Calibeachgirl

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liked it!

We're headed to Lucca in the spring for a week or so. Maybe my wife can get fucked by a couple of Italian stallions as well. She would like that, and I'd like to watch, with her tits swaying back and forth like in the story! Ummm

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
No Men in This Story..........

.......just some studs. Hubby has a low self esteem as partially evidenced by his admission that he and his wife rarely had sex. Of course, he didn't arouse her and he obviously didn't feel that he was a sexual being - no kidding.

Watching her, I would have hoped that, after a few hours of hurt, (remorse and sadness of - oh - say 2 hours) that he would have packed his bags and when she finally stopped him at the door for an explanation, he could just tell her - your new life is yours - apparently here, mine is back home and I need to hurry and get there! BUT - Nope, he's a wimp!!!

Okay, it's just a story, well written but you had her become one hell of a sexual vixen - slut?-maybe because she was married. Now, if she finally realizes she is getting something she always wanted and just now found out how it was and how she was attracted to guys and then tells him she wants to separate, divorce and just be friends, then go for it. Staying married, YUP, she's a whore and a slut and she knows hubby will keep her and abusing him (even willingly) makes her a cheap bitch with no class.

Wow, still a good story - Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good to Hear About Women Who Let Loose

Vacation is a time for fun, and if giving a couple of new cocks a workout with her hot pussy is her idea of fun, then she should go for it. Apparently her husband likes to see her tits bounce even if it isnkt done by his own fucking. Good for both of them.

KingRichard923KingRichard923over 13 years ago
No you don't

You not only like these fantasies, you share, they are alive in you. Have you ever mentioned them to your wife? Don't give up on her. She's worthy of all you can bring to her in love, as so many people are. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
HEY ASSHOLE!

You are not 'straight' change your profile to GAY SISSY BOY WITH NO PRICK. Just fucking DIE already. There is no point to your continued exsistance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Rubbish

IT’S NOT TRUE AT ALL that a woman who has “too much in reserve,a lack of spontaneity and a too apparent desire to always do the right thing” can’t be called “sexy”!This is SIMPLY RUBBISH!IF SHE IS ATTRACTIVE AND LOOKS WELL,SHE IS SEXY!EVERYONE KNOWS VERY WELL that the word “sexy” IT’S USUALLY LINKED WITH THE PHYSICAL APPEARANCES and MUCH LESS WITH THE BEHAVIOUR OF A PERSON(a woman in this case)!And why on Earth wouldn’t a woman who always wants to do the right thing be sexy?!What a BIG NONSENSE!A woman like that CAN PERFECTLY WELL BE SEXY AND GREAT IN BED,exactly because SHE ALWAYS WANTS TO DO THE RIGHT THING!ALWAYS means ALL THE TIME,so THAT APPLIES FOR WHEN SHE HAS SEX,TOO!Then,a woman who is not spontaneous CAN BE VERY SEXY AS WELL!She could be A GREAT LOVER,even if she lacks spontaneity!STOP WRITING SUCH HUGE RUBBISH and WAISTING OUR TIME with it!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Oh Bal

Cuckolding is alive in you says KingDick. The problem is that it oozes out in LW, and it stinks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous