All Comments on 'A Moonlit Night'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
Readable…

But not much more. Lackluster and uninspiring. Blue-collar sex and just another day at the office. I would imagine that not many of your readers would actually need that foolish anatomy lesson mid-story. ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
rapidresponder

Write us a good mom son story,,Maybe you can do better than just complain

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 8 years ago
Ambivalent

I'm not a fool for sentiment and neither is momstheboss. But the story needed just a moment of tenderness and feeling. The carnal scenes were on point as well as the campy dialogue if you like that sort of thing. But trusting and trysting with your kin should ideally have a momentary mommy magic.

These two were scratching an itch . This author has scads of talent and I am selfishly rooting that he uses it on characters that are a cut or two above Jerry Springer fodder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Could be better.

Proof reading would do your story some good. **

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
EXCELLENT!!

A STRAIGHT FORWRD STROKE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please

Liked it.. Hope you write a next chapter... maybe the uncle catches up to them and he has his way with Irene and Dale is back with his cousin & her mom and they are all together

RapidResponderRapidResponderover 8 years ago
You don't understand…

It isn't whether or not I can do better…it's whether or not the author can do better. There is a great difference between complaining and critiquing. Is "Ambivilent" a complainer? Is "Could be better" a complainer? I think not. Serious commenters offer criticisms so that an author can gauge the effectiveness of and the impact his work has on the reader. Insights. Suggestions. We are not crude or mean in our comments. We NEVER attack the author personally. When a story is good, we will say so. If not, we will address that as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Couldn't stop!

Since giving birth I haven't been in 'the mood' even 13 months later... I couldn't stop rubbing great job! Not to little not to much this is def a saver ;) I often like to read realistic fiction... Hoping the stories are true

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
of course another excellent story by MTB--but also intriguing

Dale fucks his own mother because, he says, "pussy is pussy." His mom Irene acts as if she doesn't even like her boy. She needs a cock up between her legs and his'll do. But what's really going on inside their heads? When Dale gets to gaze up close and personal at that hairy hole between his mother's thighs he's in awe, as any son would be. Naturally, it's the same hole he came out of. He's got to "taste it." "Devour it" is more like it. Then he gives his mom the by far best fuck of her life, and she's bewildered. How was this nasty boy able to do that? Here's the thing: "Both were keenly aware of who they were fucking and it only added to their passion." For Irene, this was her baby boy, the son she'd taught so much to, from how to use the bathroom to how to tie his shoes. And now he was a man, with a man's virility, his powerful prick and his heavy loaded balls. For Dale, this was his mommy, who'd carried him in her belly for nine months, who'd given him so much all his life and now was offering him the paradise between her thighs, to stretch and stuff, pound and slam, and finally to blow his balls up into. Greater love hath no mother than to lovingly open up her maternal twat to her own loving son, to his fat young cock and all the semen in his hot young balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Where's the respect?

In a good mother/son story both participants should have respect and affection for each other.

This piece has neither. To him she is just a hunk of meat, and to her he is just a cock.

Other than that they mean nothing to each other.

He might as well fuck a pound of liver, and to describe his mother's cunt as a crater is both crude and insulting.

It would have been better if Mickey's husband had beaten the holy crap out of him, and put him in traction for three months, then this sorry event would never have insulted motherhood.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Incest!!!!!!!!!!! Is great, but this is.

Real comedy on the run, this could be a movie . Yes sir comedy porn. Thanks for the fun.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 3 years ago

Nice story, thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.