All Comments on 'A More Permanent Position Ch. 01'

by themanred

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start to what seems like an interesting series but

I like the tech and overall story you are building with the main characters and the company they work for, but for me i dont think ill be back for the rest for the simple reason that i would have preferred to see it from the POV of the former bullied girl turned master insted of former bully turned slave. But great job either way im sure youll still have alot of fans with the way the story is setting up. If a chapter about how amanda got to this position comes out i may revisit. Im just babbling now, don't let me sway you im sure im the only idiot not liking it, you do have a good thing going though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Cant wait for Part Two!

This seems like a great setup, love how Maddie still sees herself regaining the "uperhand" And I like the perspective of the fall, of the once powerful bully. I can't wait to see how this humiliation ramps up, please don't keep us waiting too long.

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
i am loving this

Paybacks are a bitch, and it is exciting to read the results. This would make a a great movie. And I will read more. It did not quite get me off, but I am sure the next installment will have me cumming and filling that bulb with juice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is Interesting

Weird, but interesting. I'm interested in reading more.

MissykatetiMissykatetiabout 1 month ago

Not. This is perverted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthemanred@themanred
287 Followers
I write stories about female dominance, usually with foot fetish and humiliation themes. I especially enjoy 'corruption' stories, or plots in which the main character falls from grace and becomes a slave who is subjected to the public eye. To me, there's something hot about ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES