A More Permanent Position Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
themanred
themanred
291 Followers

Madison assumed that it was some tax evasion scheme: her parents were always coming up with ways to hide money from the government. They were smart like that.

Her eyes perked up: her parents must have hidden money in offshore accounts!

"I'm not worried, Amanda," Madison said, smirking and taking on the same tone she used to mock the girl in high school.

"My family is old money. We have offshore accounts, living trusts, tax shelters. I'll never be a broke bitch like you." Madison tauted.

Amanda gave a sympathetic sigh, which undercut Madison's confidence.

"Yeah Madison, those keep it safe from the government. But your family owes money to much worse people than that. Loan sharks. Cartels. What do you think will happen if they default on those?"

Another click. This was security footage of her father meeting with a scary looking Armenian guy flanked by two thugs. The Armenian guy was looking through their jewelry, taking all the nicest pieces while her mom looked on sadly. Is that what happened to Madison's pearl necklace?!

"Stop it! You... bitch!" Madison cried out, burying her face in her hands. She felt like her whole life was falling apart. Amanda clicked the monitor off.

"Listen, Madison I know this is hard for you. I want to help," Amanda said. "That's why I brought you onboard."

Madison looked up.

"As long as you stick with this company, we can keep you and your family safe. Keep the wolves at the door. But if you want to stay here... you're going to have to keep me happy." Amanda said, her eyes laughing.

"I'd like to offer you... a more permanent position," she went on, stressing the word 'permanent.' "It won't pay much, but it will solve all these problems. You'll still work here, but you'll need to move into my apartment as my domestic servant."

Madison shook her head. She hated the idea of being known as a 'domestic servant.' Amanda only smiled.

"To keep you on your toes, I'll need to subject you to weekly performance reviews. If you're not living up to my standards there's going to be... punishments."

Madison went as white as a sheet. She wanted to tear her glasses off and walk away, but could she?

"And I've also thought about this, but I never really liked the name "Madison." Madison is the proud girl who tormented me in high school. From now on, I think you should go by "Maddie."

She blanched. She always felt the name "Maddie" was low-class and informal. She could feel her blood boiling at the thought of people calling her Maddie.

"If you accept, we can go forward. I think you know what to do," Amanda concluded. She slipped her high heels off and rested her bare feet on her desk.

"I'll take your signature here," she told Madison, pointing at her feet. NAMI placed two kiss marks, one on each of her perfect soles.

Madison rose to her feet, her head bowed, and approached Amanda. As bad as it seemed, she still viewed it as a temporary inconvenience. She was sure that she could find some way of turning it around on Amanda, and reclaiming her rightful place on top. For now though...

Clenching her jaw, she bent down and kissed Amanda's feet. They were soft and warm and delicate.

"Oh Maddie, I'm going to have so much fun with you!" Amanda said, slipping her feet back into her heels. Maddie only glared in return.

"Now let's go back to my place and celebrate! I'm having a dinner party that I need you to serve at," Amanda said, rising to her feet. Maddie was overshadowed by her former rival turned Mistress.

"It's a sushi party! I'm meeting with important people, and I really want to impress them. So be on your best behavior. Okay Maddie?"

"Yess Miss Mathis."

They took Amanda's car back to her apartment, but on the car ride back, Amanda got a troubling phone call.

"The nyotaimori cancelled?!" Amanda yelled. "That's the whole theme of the party! There's no way we can find another one in time."

Amanda looked over at Madison, and her eyes lit up.

"Well, I have someone who might work. She's not as pretty, and she has no training, but I think she's all we have."

Maddie scowled at Amanda's insult.

"Fuck you!" Madison snapped. Amanda only smiled, like she enjoyed Maddie's little outbursts.

"Look, Maddie, you're going to have to step up tonight.If you do good, I promise I'll find something nice to do in return. Maybe we can make it so you keep your vacation home in Aspen."

Maddie grinned. Now she finally had some leverage on Amanda.

"Okay, what do I have to do?" she asked.

"Well, do you know what a sushi model is?"

Maddie almost threw up when Amanda explained what she expected of her. But Amanda was insistent, and Maddie eventually caved in exchange for the promise of Amanda doing something nice for her.

Early that evening, Maddie showered at Amanda's place, using the special unscented vegetable soap Amanda provided. It took ten minutes to remove her eyeglasses and earbud, and Amanda insisted that she leave them off while she was being the sushi model. Without them, she felt strangely naked.

After a spirited argument, Amanda convinced Maddie to shave all of her pubic hair. As if that wasn't bad enough, the only razor Amanda had around was a thoroughly used dispasable one, that caused her a lot of irritation because it was a little dull.

When she saw herself in the mirror afterwards, she looked vulnerable and immature. Like she was physically back in high school. Cursing Amanda, she put on a robe and and re-entered the kitchen. She was kind of confused as to why she agreed to this, but it seemed too late to back out. Instead, she imagined the things she would do to Amanda once she had turned the tables.

Already the table was set: six plates with a large gap in the center. There was a Japanese girl there, dressed as a traditional sushi chef. Amanda excused herself to get ready, leaving Maddie alone with the chef.

"Hello. First take this medicine, then remove your robe and lie down on the table, with your head resting on this block," the Japanese girl told Madison in a soft accent.

Maddie felt like she should do her best so Amanda would stay true to her promise, so she took the yellow gel capsule, removed her robe (the other girl barely seemed to notice her body, which put her at ease), and lied down on the table, totally nude.

At first she felt surreal and uncomfortable, but she eventually adjusted to the absurdity of the situation. The Japanese girl put a sleeping mask around Maddie's eyes, which made her nervous, but then the girl started brushing her body with some cool liquid.

"This is a tamari salt scrub, to season the sushi that will rest on your body," the girl explained. Madison enjoyed the sensation of having someone brush her entire body with oil - she felt like a goddess. Whenever the girl applied the oil, her body would get tingly in that spot.

Madison's nose itched. She reached to scratch for it, but her arm didn't respond. With a muted gasp, Madison realized that she couldn't move any part of her body!

"Mm," she managed to grunt.

"Don't worry, it is only temporary that you can't move," the Japanese girl explained.

"This is to help the sushi stay on your body. So you don't shiver and ruin the presentation."

She continued the long process of brushing Maddie's body with oil. To Maddie's humiliation, the girl spared no part of her. She daintily brushed oil on the lips of Maddie's pussy and all along its outside. Maddie felt her cheeks flush - having oil on her pussy was something of a turn on. She could feel herself getting a little wet.

For some reason, though, the Japanese girl didn't put any oil on Maddie's bikini region where she just shaved. Maddie pouted - she was sure it would feel lovely there. She was getting a little bored when she heard a door open and the click-clack of Amanda's heels. Maddie felt freshly humiliated, that Amanda was seeing her so vulnerable.

"How's it going, Erika?"

"Good Miss Mathis. You requested the pleasure of applying wasabi oil?"

Maddie's heart skipped.

"Yes, hand it to me, thank you."

Maddie tried to shake her head, or scream, but she remained totally still. Even her breathing stayed the same: shallow and measured. She heard Amanda approach, and an eternity seemed to pass.

Then she felt the stroke of a brush in the place where she had just finished shaving. Amanda was putting wasabi oil on her delicate bikini area. Madison felt a pinprick, which blossomed into an explosion of heat! If she could have, she would have jumped off the table, the pain was so bad. Maddie couldn't believe how much it burned already, and Amanda had only done one stroke!

Slowly, Amanda brushed the entirety of Madison's pelvic region. With each stoke, the burning got worse until Maddie's entire world was fire and pain.

"Don't worry Maddie, this won't cause any lasting damage," Amanda explained, when she completed her last stroke and set the brush down.

"But we * will * have to put more on throughout the evening," Amanda said, with a giggle. Then she blew cool air onto Maddie's pelvis, which doubled the burning sensation! She felt her stomache wretch in response to all the pain.

Just then, there was a knock on the door.

"Crap, they're early," Amanda murmured.

"Just a minute!" she called out, sounding sweet. Then she walked off.

"Okay Erika, you can do your thing now," Amanda explained.

Maddie was relieved that Amanda had stepped away, even if her pelvis still felt like it was on fire. But then she felt something pressing against her pussy!

She panicked, unable to do anything to resist the intrusion. Erika, with a steady hand, inserted a slick object inside of Maddie. It felt like an orb of some kind, and Maddie felt a wire connected do it, which trailed outside of her pussy. Then the orb started vibrating urgently. Did Erika just put a sex toy inside of her?!

Now there was a layer of pleasure on top of her staggering pain. Maddie thought she would go crazy as the egg vibrated inside of her, driving her towards an orgasm. Somehow, it was worming its way deeper inside of her, and getting close to her G-spot.

She heard Amanda talking to people in the background, but couldn't make out any details of the conversation. She was being dragged towards an orgasm, but as soon as she was about to cum, the egg stopped vibrating. Maddie was enormously frustrated, but it got worse.

At that point, Erika put more wasabi oil on her bikini zone, causing Madison to scream inside her head. Erika did the same as Amanda, blowing cool air on Maddie's pelvis after she had applied all the oil, bringing a second wave of fire onto the poor girl's body. For some reason, it hurt just as badly this time as it did last, maybe even worse. Then the egg started up again.

Maddie felt like she was going crazy. Slowly, Erika began applying cold pieces of sushi onto Maddie's body. She felt the delicate weight of each piece, and each one cooled her body off more. So she was cold, sexually frustrated, and in pain worse than she had ever known before. Maddie heard the guests approach the table and sit down, keeping on a casual conversation. Someone took off her blindfold.

Maddie could still blink her eyes, which was some comfort. She noticed for the first time a mirror on the ceiling, so she could see her whole body, exposed, covered in sushi. But she couldn't really move her eyes around to see the guests at the table.

"Oh, this is the new girl you hired?" One of the voices asked. The guest began taking sushi off of Maddie, which Erika would replace quickly. Maddie observed that all the guests were women, but could only see hair color.

"Yeah, we have a good history together. I'm happy with her so far," Amanda said politely.

Maddie, in spite of herself, felt good about the compliment. Then the women started talking about other things.

The egg inside of her was buzzing and pulsing more frantically, and in spite of herself Maddie was about to cum! But at the last moment, the egg stopped. She could have screamed in frustration. She waited for Amanda to put more wasabi oil onto her, but the girl thankfully seemed to forget.

Maddie felt nervous when she felt Amanda fiddling with the sex toy. She couldn't really tell from her vantage point, but Amanda seemed to be unscrewing the bottom portion of it - whatever the wire connected to outside her body. Shortly, Amanda put a vial up in front of Maddie's vision. It looked like a miniaturized perfume spritzer full of a cloudy liquit.

"That egg inside of you is designed in a special way," Amanda told Maddie, as the guests continued their conversations.

"As you get wet, it kind of sucks the cum out of you and funnels it into this vial. This is all your cum! Pretty neat, huh?" Amanda teased. Maddie had never felt more embarassed.

Amanda sprayed the vial dangerously close to Maddie's face, and she was overcome by the smell of sex. Slowly the moisture drizzled onto her face, coating it in a thin layer of girlcum.

"I know you're probaby hungry too, and it's not fair for us to eat while you do nothing. So I'll set you up with your own little snack."

Amanda, with surgical precision, aimed the dreaded vial towards Maddie's face. Then she sprayed one jet into Maddie's mouth. Maddie would have gagged if she were able, but she was stuck petrified as her mouth filled with the taste of her own cum. It was acrid, bitter, sour, and a sickly sweet.

Amanda took her time, spraying each part of Maddie's mouth with her own cum. Worst of all, Maddie couldn't even swallow to get the taste out of her mouth. She had to wait for it to slowly drip down her throat.

Maddie thought she was in hell.

Then Amanda re-applied the wasabi oil to her bikini zone, bringing her attention back to the searing pain. She thought it would eventually be less painful, but she was wrong. When the burning had subsided a little bit, the egg started vibrating again, starting her along to another ruined orgasm.

It was a very long dinner, and the guests ate slowly.

themanred
themanred
291 Followers