All Comments on 'A Most Special Gift'

by spectreofhell

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
NEXT!

Vasectomy after one child? Next author thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wander!

I couldn't get past wander and wandering sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Took her cherry next to his wife?

Right, um, NOT!

Seriously, put more thought into it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
no sperm in there

ejaculate yes, sperm no.....still a hot story, but the devil is in the details.

ChalkyCanberra1970ChalkyCanberra1970over 9 years ago
practice

Practice makes perfect. Keep it up, your having' a go and that's great! It wasn't the greatest but I got a tingle, Lol, so theres something there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not fair, guys, this is an excellent story

Little Christine is a smart girl. "She had read that it was natural for fathers to have sexual fantasies about their daughters. Just like it was natural for her to fantasize about him." Of course it's natural for a father to think about that cute little coochie between his baby girl's legs--and get so hard thinking about it that his cock's practically busting out of his pants. And it's perfectly natural for a daughter like Christie to think about that really interesting "extra" her daddy's got jumping around in his pants. She knows that sometimes it's just fat and soft and hanging down over his heavy daddy-balls, gosh, it looks like it's halfway down to his knees. Sometimes that thing's big and hard and kinda scary (in a good way), and it thrills her all over and makes her real slushy "down there." Her daddy's cock is the perfect tool for busting her little cherry, and busting his baby girl's cherry is part of a father's job description anyway. Christine's dad gives her her first fuck, his big cock jammed up her little slit up to his balls tells her all she needs to know about males and females. Her father gives a big grunt and unloads his daddy-balls right up her tight little twat. As she has a great convulsive cum, he shoots her full of the some of same semen that made her. A father's penis and his daughter's vagina--made for each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Wow, this story is fantastic. Please continue it with further chapters following their new love affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

ejaculate not sperm.. the only error I noted.. otherwise fantastic story.. will love to read chapter two!!!!

hejohejoover 9 years ago
panties

She left them by the bed!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more!

this was great! I would LOVE to read more!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
about as romantic as

a scone

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Excellent, I loved it! Oh, to have a hot daughter curling up with me wanting me inside her while mommy sleeps away not three feet distant! Talk about a major adrenalin rush, lol!

....and to the commenter below, nobody says ejaculate instead of sperm in a sentence, lol. Thats about as sexy as using all clinical terms in a story, lol!

kmac99kmac99about 8 years ago
Wonderful and delicious!

Just read this for the first time and realized how well you write. Of course, you've already received all the editorial comments, so I will focus on the great parts.

It might not have been an original idea, but it was well executed. I loved how she was already horny from thoughts of her boyfriend and then transferred her energies to her father. I absolutely loved the wickedness of crawling into bed with a sleeping wife/mom right next to them!!! Can I borrow this element please? It's so sinful and taboo, in an already devlish plot.

Very hot!

The only thing I didn't love about this story was the fact that dad had a vasectomy. It took all the dangers of pregnancy out--which I very much like. And, Christine seemed to like the idea of being impregnated by daddy. So...you lost me there.

Still 5 stars! BRAVO!

blaster666blaster666about 6 years ago
VERY NICE

I thought this was a well written story with lots of feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I do believe that a daughter's pussy is made to fit her daddy's cock. Every time my wife's pussy ripples and throbs on mine, I think that she may have rippled and throbbed on his.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous