A Most Special Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy groaned into her ear. "I'm...I'm cumming!" he whispered. She felt a moment of panic. She wasn't on any kind of birth control, and he wasn't wearing a condom. Then another thought hit her. What if she DID get pregnant? How hot would that be, carrying her own father's baby in her belly? It was terrifying and it was thrilling at the same time. Pushing back against him, she turned her head to whisper, "Cum inside me, Daddy!"

Groaning, he did just that. He thrust hard, and she felt the cock inside her throb, swelling and pulsing, and she actually felt his sperm splash against her insides as it left him. Orgasm crashed around her again. Her pussy rippled, milking his cock. He shuddered, held her tight, whispering how much he loved her over and over, cumming so much into her that she felt it oozing out around his shaft, onto her thigh. Finally he went limp, spent, and she sagged as well. It was done. They had made love. They had committed incest.

"Christine, I'm...I'm so sorry," he told her. "I don't know what came over me."

"Me either," she said. "I mean me, not you. I...I wanted it, Daddy. More than I ever wanted anything."

"You did?"

"Yes! And, Daddy? I don't want this to be the only time. Okay?"

"Christine, I...we...it's...you really want that?"

"Yes!" She giggled. He was still erect and every motion of her body moved his cock inside her. "It's the best Christmas present ever, Daddy! I didn't know I wanted it until it happened, but I do want it. You were my first, Daddy. I want you again and again and again!"

"Oh, my god," he groaned. "Your first? You were a virgin? And...God help me, Christine, but I want you again too."

The pact was sealed. He eased out of her and gobs of his cum ran out in his absence. She laughed softly and cupped a hand over her groin, trying to catch the spillage. After a moment, she gave up and just let it flow. He touched her face, turning her head toward his, and they kissed softly. The love she felt for him in that moment was profound. She understood then why this day was so special. Why wars paused, why hatred was put temporarily away, why people felt the need to give and be selfless. She was lost in that kiss, in the emotions sweeping through her. This was her father, but he was also a man, and she was a woman. He was her man now. She was his woman.

The kiss eventually ended, and she slid out of bed. Mom snored on, oblivious to everything. Christine couldn't believe how lucky they'd been. "Daddy?" she asked as he sat up, "Do you have any condoms? I mean, maybe we shouldn't do it without them after this."

He looked confused and then chuckled. "We don't need them," he said.

"But what if I get pregnant?"

"You won't," he said. "I had a vasectomy after you were born. I can't get anyone pregnant."

"You never told me that!" she said. She grinned widely. "Does that mean we can make love as much as we want?"

"I guess it does," he said. He pulled her back to him as he swung his legs over the side of the bed and sat up. She stood between his knees kissing him passionately for several minutes before he let her go. She had to get herself cleaned up, so did he, and it was Christmas morning. Time to get up and unwrap presents. Only now she felt she'd been given the greatest gift she could ever have. Every girl should make love to her father, she told herself. It was absolute heaven. He loved her unconditionally, would never demand more of her than she was willing to give, and he was here for her no matter what.

Christmas was a time of tradition. The tree, the wreath, singing carols and opening gifts. But it was also a time of beginnings. A chance to put aside differences and see instead the commonalities, to bask in love and harmony. Christine felt she had always had a special connection to her father. Now, that connection was renewed, brighter, stronger. Better. Nothing under that tree could be better than what he had given her. Not the sex, the orgasms, or the load of sperm inside her, those were the wrappings. It was what was inside that counted most. It really was the thought that mattered. Her father...she gazed at his face from the doorway to his bedroom, seeing joy radiating from his eyes. They had found something, given each other a wondrous gift. Nothing was going to be the same again, and she was glad for it.

She closed the door behind her and hurried away, eager to see what else that magical morning would bring.

12