A Mother and Son Escape Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlman81
jlman81
138 Followers

I began to slow the pace to gain control of myself again. Looking into her eyes I softly whispered "I love you, Mom!" My eager lips began to plant small kisses down her jawline and neck. My mouth and tongue roamed the top of her chest. I began to moan when I got to her tits. I was so horny it was all I could do to keep from stroking myself, but I vowed to only cum inside her.

My tongue began to roll across her nipple as licked and sucked. When I wrapped my lips around her right nipple she ran her fingers through my hair and pulled me into her. I began to fondle her left breast while my mouth continued to explore her other one.

"Mmm...yes, Baby. Your mouth and tongue feel so good. I remember when you used to feed from these tits."

My inexperienced hand left her breast and slowly traveled south. Placing my palm over her bare mound I could feel the heat radiating from her center.

"Please Sweetheart, touch me. Touch my pussy, Baby. Put a finger in me!" The yearning in her voice was dire and honest and desperate. I could tell that she really did want and need this. My qualms about taking advantage of her immediately vanished.

When my fumbling fingers found her swollen clit she let out a deep and gutteral moan. She was on fire. Every time my finger would graze her little nub she would shiver and squeal. As she got more turned on so did I. I began to grind my meat against her leg.

My lips continued south. My mind was going a million miles an hour. "Am I really fixing to eat my Mom? Is this seriously happening? God I want to taste her pussy. I can't wait to find out what she tastes like!" The sense of euphoria that was filling my body was making me dizzy.

"Eat my pussy, Darling. I'm begging you, Baby. Please lick Mommy's pussy. Oh Baby, I need your hot mouth on my wet pussy!"

Again I thought it was odd that she called herself Mommy, but I was about to taste and fuck the woman of my dreams so I tried to push it from my mind. I tried to take my mind back to all of the porn I had seen and began to gently lick and suck and nibble on her swollen lips. I wanted to tease her and get her worked up until she was begging for it. Mom was starting to go wild as she bucked her hips into my face. Her smell and taste were addictive. They were like crack to me. With her hands in my hair she ground my face into her bare pussy. I could feel her juices covering my face.

When my tongue flicked her clit for the first time I thought she was going to explode as she began to writhe around beneath me. My lips wrapped around her clit and as I began to suck her breathing and moaning deepened. It was only a moment later that it happened.

She wrapped her legs around my neck and held me as tightly as she could. "Oh God, Baby! I'm gonna cum! You're gonna make Mommy cum, Baby! Here I CUUUUUUUUMMMMM!!!!! Ooooohhhh ssssshhhhiiiitttt!"

Mom grabbed my hair and pulled me up to her. She wrapped her arms and legs around my tightly and kissed me long and hard. Her tongue began to clean herself off my face and she smiled at the taste that was on my face. The fact that she loved her own taste so much turned me on even more. "Damn, Jason, that was the most intense orgasm I have ever had! Holy shit, Baby! I think I saw God!" A sense of pride filled me knowing that I was able to do that. Slowly she sat up and pushed me onto my back and began to stroke my granite like cock.

"I love your dick, Sweetheart. I love touching it and tasting it. Now Mommy wants it inside her. I want my son to make love to me. I'm desperate to feel my baby boy inside me!"

Her voice was soft and seductive. She knew what I wanted and she knew how to give it to me. I wanted to say so many things, but all I was able to do was nod. When she straddled me and lowered herself onto me we both moaned simultaneously. She leaned back and began to rock her hips back and forth. A moment later she leaned into me and kissed me again. This time it was soft and tender and loving.

She placed her lips next to my ear and softly whispered "I know you're a virgin, Honey. You will probably cum quickly. Most boys do. Don't be embarrassed, Sweetheart. Just lay back and enjoy it!" She kissed me again before she sat back up. Again, all I could do is nod. My eyes were huge and I was covered in sweat. I could not believe that this was actually happening. Her pussy was so warm and wet. As she began to rock I could hear the squishing sound from her dripping pussy.

"Your cock feels so good in my pussy, Baby. I love your beautiful dick. You belong inside my hot and wet cunt, Baby!" Her hands were in her hair and her back was arched. Between words were moans and squeals of pleasure. I knew that I wouldn't be able to last long, but I wanted to last as long as possible. I wanted us to cum together. Reaching up I placed my hands on her breasts and tweaked her rock hard nipples.

"Tighter, Baby, squeeze and pinch them tighter! Oh yes, Mommy likes it hard! You're gonna make me cum again, Darling!"

As I squeezed her nipples she just kept saying that she wanted it harder. Her rocking and grinding increased on my dick. She would alternate between rocking and grinding and then going up and down on my rigid pole. I sat up and buried my face in her breasts. My teeth found her nipples and I bit hard causing a yelp of pain and pleasure to leave her mouth. I could feel the tingle of my impending orgasm. I knew that I was gonna cum and that I was gonna cum hard. Placing my hands on her hips I laid back and began to piston into her.

"That's is, Baby. Fuck Mommy's pussy! Oh god, you're gonna make me cum again! Yes, baby, just a little more! Please don't stop! Harder, Sweetie! Mommy's almost almost almost thhhhheeerrrreee!" Another orgasm hit her as I felt my balls start to tighten. I could feel my own coming and it was gonna happen soon. I clenched every muscle I had as long as I could.

"Here I cum, Mom. Here I cum!!! Uuuuggghhhhh!!! Uuuuuugggggghhhhhhhhh!!! Uuuuggghhhhh!!" I unloaded into her like a shotgun. Over and over my cock seemed to unleash a torrent of cum. I thought it was never going to end. I had just experienced the orgasm to end all orgasms.

I wrapped my arms around my mother and pulled her down with me. I was still inside her as we crashed down on the bed together. We lay there together smiling in post cum bliss as we slowly caught her breath. After a minute my limp dick slid from her slick pussy lips. I giggled as the sensitive head ran across her pale skin. I looked down between us and could see my own cum leaking out of my gorgeous mother. It was one of the most erotic sights I had ever seen.

A few minutes later while we laid there holding each other my aunt made her way into our room. Having never been so humiliated I buried my face in the pillow trying to hide my blushing face. Aunt Emily began to clap and laugh. Mom just smiled.

"Damn! There haven't been screams that loud in a while in this house! It's about time this house got a good fucking in it," Aunt Emily exclaimed. "I can't remember the last time I came that hard!"

I looked from Mom to Aunt Emily and back and forth. I was at a loss for words. All Mom could do was laugh as she caressed my chest softly. "Emily, were you masturbating outside our door while we made love? You're still such a bad girl!"

Aunt Emily pulled her sundress over her head revealing her naked body. Her nicely trimmed bush contrasted perfectly with her tanned skin tone. She stuck two fingers inside her and when she pulled them out they were glistening. With her tongue she licked her fingers clean. Her fingers dipped into her pussy again as she just smiled at us. Aunt Emily sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed her cum coated fingers across Moms lips and then mine.

"Becky, you're my sister and I think I know you better than anyone. I know what I heard. Honey, you two weren't making love. Y'all were fucking like a couple of animals. Now, tell me all the details. It sounded like this is one amazing cock!" She parted my dick lightly and playfully and all three of us burst into laughter.

jlman81
jlman81
138 Followers
12