All Comments on 'A Mother Conquered'

by TeddyBare53

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jakkinmdjakkinmdover 19 years ago
ok

It was okay but you could have extended the details a little more.

submissive48DDsubmissive48DDover 19 years ago
Thank you

I loved it!! Right to the point! Thank you for the cum!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Garbage!!!!!!!

This is not hot or sexy this is garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
mmmmmmmmm

i wish that was my skank mother u were using

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

I would liked to have help conquer and fuck her into ecstasy. My bitch loves to be banged by our friends but I really want to watch her son and grandson fuck her. She's almost 70 but still loves fucking. She's taken guys her sons and grandsons ages, both black and white. It is a real turn on to watch her take a well hung 30 or 35 year old black guy. She love to ride one of them while others take her mouth and ass. She may be almost 70 but will take it any time, any place. We go to a sex club in the Denver area, during the early afternoon. Usually, it's mostly men at that time. She has taken every one who is there, on several occasions. It's not unusual for 12 to 15 guys to be there. Believe me, she loves taking them all before we leave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Erotic writing is not a cookbook.

Most of the eroticism is in what people do, and why they do it. Definitely HOW is important, after we know who they are why they are here. Detail not needed but a total lack of detail, appearance and motive makes a cookbook look way better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I didn't have to agree

I am HAPPY to agree. The gent who claimed a cookbook would be more exciting, stated my thoughts perfectly. And more eloquently.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So hot

I fucking love this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it sucks would you really treat your mom that way you are a slime ball for thinking that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous