All Comments on 'A Mother-in-law's Surprise'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46over 10 years ago
Pretty Good

Very good story honey. He should stay with her permanently, imagine the hate his ex would feel if he would become her new step father. I love it, and why hide it. I do wish it had been a little longer, but it does have a lot of potential, keep writing honey.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
A good story

I like that he is fucking his ex-mother in law, and that she is a better fuck than her daughter.

It seems as if he has his mil for as long as he wants her, and he should take all of the loving she gives him and keep her sexually satisfied.

thunderfoot1959thunderfoot1959over 10 years ago
Fun story with no consequences

Sometimes one needs a story where people satisfy their impulses and damn the consequences. If the wife/daughter were to discover the ongoing secret sex between her husband and mother, the story would likely take a tragic turn. After all, if it's not a problem, whjy keep it a secret?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good short story

Sometimes the women who seem very straight laced really are hottest in bed. MIL like to show they still can do it better than daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bigdickishardasrock

I will never be the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A real chuckle

Doing the Math.

"We stayed in bed fucking and sucking that first afternoon for a couple of hours and Judy must have cum at least 25 times."

Cumming every 4.8 minutes for 2 hours. Amazing, don't you think.

Patch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good Story

I have this thing for my MIL although I have not acted on it. I masturbate and fantasize about fucking her. I usually fuck her missionary style as I want to see the expression on her lovely face as I insert my cock in her tight pussy. Then as I fuck her I want to see what she says as I deposit lots of hot cum inside her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I have a crush on my wife's mother even brought her name while fucking my wife.Then onwards my wife started showing me nudes of her mom when we are fucking, she often calls her while having sex with me, just to arouse me with her voice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My mother-in-law had the most beautiful hands and fingers to go along with very long legs and big breasts. I have often fantasized about her wrapping those delicate long slim fingers around my shaft and jacking me off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Erotic.

5- [4.65 = 93% = A (☆☆☆☆☆-)]

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous