All Comments on 'A Mother with Benefits Ch. 02'

by Graywolf2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
This chapter was a lot more tame and had a lot less erotic sex than the first chapter

A bit of a quasi flashback of the first chapter but with less sex.

Still a good read though

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
From Blah, you went downhill

This was just pathetic. Why even bother anymore? Most stories are single stories, you should have left this one alone. No eroticism here. Nothing is added to the story. You told a full story in the first chapter, and then added more claptrap.

Again, lose the damn notes. They are just fucked up wastes of electrons. You might be able to write erotic literature, but you haven't done so, yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I be strokin'

I looked up and listened to the song Strokin’ and LOL. Thank you for sharing. I enjoyed the story very much. It wasn’t as hot as the first one but you can only have sex for the first time once. The only way I see to recapture the intensity of the first story is to get the characters into group sex. I had no problem skipping over the footnotes.

newtype2525newtype2525about 11 years ago
Great story so far!

But where is part 3?

I know that you have something like a 6 month gap from you last story and this one was shorter by far. I hope that many new ideas are coming to you and we can be blessed with a continuation of this great story! And of course I hope that many more chapters come soon following! Over all I liked the first story much more that this one but can't wait for more to be added soon! If inspiration is lacking I hope that you will write a fan like me for ideas that burn to see expression! But please write on and take care!

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
..June takes Eddie...

...June has had Eddie..'the XXX-Beaver cleaver'...hot at her heels for years..and why not..the fella has a XXX-10+" hammer bursting at the seams for her tablegrade maneater..the time is ripe..and so June develops a plan to finally let him discover her XXX-wares..;)

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
now that we know how much it costs for what type of sex and how often

she will "service" him, you have made her a prostitute!

no thanks, I have no interest in following this down the rabbit hole (insert pop-up) into depravity and darkness, I'm out of here.

P.S. you have "conformed" for me that you need someone else to proofread your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed this one as well and like how you went back to the past and built on that. I also like the explanations, footnotes, etc. I'm sorry to see the people leaving negative feedback are doing it in an unpleasant way. Hope it doesn't put you off.

Sex4LfSex4Lfover 10 years ago

It was good but not as hot as the first chapter. The way it was written, I wasn't sure what was going on other than Theodore was fucking his mom. Hoping chapter 3 is hotter when Mary Ellen is introduced into the story.

Graywolf2Graywolf2over 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your feedback Sex4Lf.

I have three more chapters outlined but I need to find the time to write them. Never fear, Mary Ellen isn’t there by accident. I have lots planed for her.

If you or anyone else has any ideas for my story, please email me via Literotica.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

I liked the sex but the side notes in the middle of the story are really distracting. You feel like you're ready to cum from reading a particularly hot passage and then you start reading some Wikapedia entry and suddenly you don't want to cum any longer. It kinda sucks to be honest.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
Just skip the notes, silly.

Use your ability to concentrate on just the text of the story. I'm not meaning to insult you, Sex........

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Who better to teach a son about love, mutually satisfying sex, and how to completely please a woman than his mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous