All Comments on 'A Mother's Confession Ch. 02'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
an excellent story by a gifted writer

Okay, Sean is an impetuous young guy and his mother has a certain right to be peeved. But look at it from Sean's point of view. His mother's mommy-hole--the wondrous hole between her legs that he came out of--makes him super-hard and drives him wild. The guy has just got to stick his big hard cock up his mother's cunt, no way can he stop himself from unloading his balls up the cunt of all his dreams. Mom should realize that her boy adores her twat, literally cannot live without it. If it were up to Sean, his fat prick would be permanently clamped to his mother's twat, like with glue. And, really, doesn't Sean give his mom some real fine cums? And doesn't mom love it when her boy fills her twat with all his creamy semen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Read Before You Submit

Mom went from 47 to 53......

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
I hope the story doesn't end with a sad ending

The son needs to realize he is just using his mother as a cum-dump, and change his attitude towards her.

Just because she is always horny doesn't mean she wants to be treated like a whore, and her son should show her more love than he shows his wife, since his mom is fucking him anytime he wants her, and his wife is a cold fish towards him.

What I'd like to see; is his wife is cheating on him and that is the reason she isn't giving up her pussy to him during the week, and he catches her and moves to his mom's place while he divorces his wife.

I hope the sexual relationship between he and his mom becomes a loving tryst with sex, that the two of them enjoy, and know they are lovers first before mother and son.

Thanks for the read

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You can't put the Ginie back in the virginity bottle.

It's seems after the second incestious fuck, that becomes the new normal for the son. Your old normal relationship is gone forever. It's either keep on it or cut off your entire relationship for maybe years before you can get back to some reflection of a normal mother son relationship. And that is just about as remote as having a caring friendly non sexual relationship with an ex spouse. I have heard of the mom son affair simply running its course over time and they finally lost interest in the sexual aspect but it was never totally out of mind. It's simply better to never have the mom son affair in the first place. Simply put, incestious affairs change life dynamics for the rest of your lives even after the death of one of the parties involved. It's always in the background an will surface at the oddest of times. Sometimes live really sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well, this author sure knows how to totally ruin a story.

Having the son turn out to be a complete piece of shit totally ruined this story. Especially when his mother reproached him for the way he treated her and his attitude was 'so what, I got what I wanted'. Crap. Now I wonder what this authors attitude towards women and mothers really is.

jott50jott50about 8 years ago
wow!

Well this story sure took a disturbing turn. I still gave you 5* but I cant say that I am a big fan of rape wich is what happened under the tree. Either mom needs to insist on more respect or resign herself to the fact that she has become her sons cum dump with no respect for her as his mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Yeah this turned out nasty, rape and the image of her dream at the end does not sit well with me at all.. but with that said maybe that was the intention, to make the reader feel bad, and ashamed for enjoying the story up until that point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

why stop, just fuck when you can , love is love

Bklynboy101Bklynboy101over 7 years ago
Hmmmm

Well, that took a nasty turn, and ended sadly.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
Another story in the shitter. ^*!^*!^*!

When a writter starts a story ,should he not have the ending in mind.

That's why a lot of stories wind up in the crapper.

OI8U2OI8U2about 1 month ago

Mom can't get enough cock, even if it's a rough fuck.

mbdiablo62mbdiablo626 days ago

Didnt care much for the RAPE the rest was very good. Love is unselfish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3118 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES