All Comments on 'A Mother's Desire'

by TNTigressmom

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
D-ManD-Manabout 12 years ago
Very Nice

Please keep writing; can't wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very good.

I think a chapter two is in order. Mom's friend has her eyes on the son also.

Thanks Don

MrBeagleMrBeagleabout 12 years ago
Keep it up

I absolutely loved your first installment...sounds like yoy are retelling your actual experience...please keep it up, literally and figuratively

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

moms friend and maybe the daughter of the friend, since they are going to the same school. if the friend and her daughter are sleeping together that might explain why she was so willing to help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good first story

****. Not quite a fiver. It needs a re-write. You need to pay more attention to verb tenses. You mix up present and past tense sometimes and that is distracting, and there were a few other minor mistakes--"waste" for "waist"--for example, that a more careful edit would correct. I agree with the others that this is a very good start to an unfinished story and you should, for sure, keep writing. You appear to like doing this. And you succeeded in telling a story with some complication to make it interesting. So, good first effort and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nicely written

The way you set up the situation with the mother confiding in her new FB friend was well done. Pacing was good. The best part was the description of the sex itself, which was very hot and made me excited. My only objection is that at the end, after the mother cleans up, she gets dressed before returning to the bed. I have never known any woman to get dressed right after having sex unless she was getting ready to get up or leave. One of the nicest feelings after sex is lounging nude in bed with one's partner, which often leads to ...more sex.

johnr9911johnr9911about 12 years ago
Loved it !!!

Absolutely loved it !!! So hot and so arousing !! Mom has a very happy pussy !!! Great descriptions and so arousing !!

simaddictsimaddictabout 12 years ago
The Story Was Good -

but so many mistakes, typos, misspelled words, etc. detracted from the reading. You should use an editor next time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I have to agree with the others that are anticipating a Chapter 2. I am curious about the role of the friend, will she also enjoy Tyler in her own fantasy fufillment? Cant wait to find out. Thank you for enticing us so far...

GDesmondGDesmondabout 12 years ago
Very Sweet - Very Nice

Yes, there were a few type-Os and some minor things that the critical eye might mention, but for a first story, very good TNTmom. The sex was delicious and warmed me in all the right places. I was pulled in and with her all the way. As for restoring some order to herself before returning to her own bed, remember, this is a desire, her fantasy. When or if it ever happens, returning to her own bed will not be on her mind. I do agree with everyone that a sequel is much needed. This has the hint of something actually happening between this mom and her son. I wish her the best.

Gayle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very hot!

There are so many bad stories about moms and sons, but not yours! I liked the slow unwrapping of the story, and the description. The scenes were realistic, and not overly written. I for one don't like chapter stories. I hope you use your writing skills to create new, but equally hot mom/son stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Hot! Hot! Hot!

Hot! Hot! Hot!

chennai_rakshasanchennai_rakshasanalmost 12 years ago
Arousing!

Wow, great story. Request to do some proof reading next time around. Otherwise, you have done a neat job. Keep it up.

writerjabwriterjabalmost 12 years ago
Great story ...

I'm sitting here resisting the temptation to masturbate. You did such a good job of writing this. The only thing I didn't understand was the son's decision to have sex with you. His response seemed a bit artificial after explaining the depth of your feeling. Still, the intimacy was great and I hope for more of it soon!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A very good story

Sweet sex between a hot mother and a horny stud son is very erotic, especially when the mother is wanting to make him her husband.

A great read, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Mom knows what she wants.

She wants Tyler's cock in the worst way. She's been lonely, and when he fucks her, she feels like a woman again.

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Too uptight in writing. What’s with vagina/penis all the time doesn’t reconcile with her desire. Also needs an edit loses its impact through annoying use of grammar & inappropriate word choice. Just the same OK effort.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a11 months ago

This iis starting out to be a very well written mutually consensual incestuous love story between mother and son. The author uses the Ennglish language well. Has developed the character of the mother in both depth and breadth (to include psychologically, mentally, and emotionally. The character of Tyler is somewhat thin. As an avid reader of such fair, I am always surprised when said family members have never had frank discussions about themselves, sex, love and psychological status. They do not even know what the other likes or dislikes in life. Each fail to accept and/or recognize the other as human beings with the same needs, wants, desires, to include sex, as themself. If approached in the right manner, there is no need for shame, guilt, self-doubt, self-loathing or self-recrimination. Each person has to accept the otheras human.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous