All Comments on 'A Mother's Duty'

by tonerboner91

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

if guys are going to try to write about women, you need to learn how they work. When women cum, they feel a burst of energy and don't get tired.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Get an editor

With all of the mechanical errors, it was impossible to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
come on, cut the young author some slack

Tonerboner is 18 to 22 years old but doesn't give any sex. I'm going to take a wild guess and say that from the moniker the author is a guy, since females rarely get boners, what with them not having a dick and all. I bet TB had a real wicked boner of his own when he wrote this and shot a nice healthy load at the end. The story is a charming vignette of a son losing his virginity to his mother. I think it's always nice when a boy's first fuck is his own mom. It's cute that while Tony has a penis of only a modest size, his mother pretends it's so damn big she has trouble getting it into her mouth. That's a mom for you. But the kid makes up for any deficiency with his energy and wild enthusiasm when it comes to giving his mommy a hot incestuous fuck. She has the best cum of her life, and Tony blows his balls up inside his own mother's warm wet ever-loving cunt. You did good, kid, real good. From now on that very special cunt, the same cunt you came out of, will be wide open for business as far as her baby boy's concerned.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965almost 9 years ago
Great start!

This story was too short; that's not criticism, I just wanted more of something good and don't we all. This young author has not written just the usual young man's fantasy of ridiculous sized cocks and massive tits but a more believable and genuinely loving mum/son tale. The mother is portrayed as caring and loving, just the way we all want ours to be and the son is just a normal boy and that makes it all the more enjoyable. So as one better mannered anon below says, “cut him some slack” because with tales like this already he can only get better! Oh, and women do collapse knackered and worn out after a massive orgasm; just ask the wife ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice short story

Many lads have same feelings and moms can be a big help. Quite a few women like to tease son to get him aroused and jo. Some give helping hand with good result.

tusaistuquoitusaistuquoialmost 9 years ago
THANKS!

It was a short story but very enjoyable nonetheless. Got me hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
2

The boy goes from a shy virgin to an aggressive spanker just like that? And mom likes it? Nah!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
When a mother's son turns 18, her best friend should tell her: ASK WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR YOUR SON & THERE WILL BE SOMETHING NICE IN IT FOR YOU

I was a late bloomer & i could have used my mother's help (i could use all the help i could get!)

I had to sort out my shit by myself.

I TOTALLY HAD THE HOTS FOR MY MOM TILL I WAS 30.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Seriously? That is so unlikely to happen in real life. If it was a sister or close friend I would get it but the kids mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Different Stories, Same Plot

This storyline is quite similar to the one in "My Mother Helps Me." Personally prefer if you give more depth to your first story rather than repeat yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

My mother caught me jerking off in the bathroom with her dirty underwear. She said that she understood that it'd be difficult for me getting a girlfriend with my small cock so she could understand me jerking with her underwear, but she told me to stop cumming in her panty gussets in case my father saw it and thought she was having an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
True

Fuck me to PLZ

tolok78tolok78over 3 years ago
a bit confusin

i like the story but i think it needs to be worked more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous