All Comments on 'A Mother's Lapse Ch. 02'

by jack30341

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Bambi_DoeBambi_Doeabout 11 years ago

Gold digging whore didn't even wait just fucked him the same day of the funeral. Smh they are both fucked up more ways than one. They should've got nothing.

kennyboy82kennyboy82about 11 years ago

I thought this was a well written and very horny story, I enjoyed it. Will there be any more I wonder? They could have a go at breeding, the ultimate act between mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bill deserved it

He was a jackass that could only fuck his wife with morning wood, and admitted he wasn't even attracted to her anymore. He was more concerned with appearances and possessing his wife to the point where he just fucked her while she slept. He needed to die, and I'm glad he did!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sweetness

Darling tale

6Eed

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Well done

Some of the best vividly written sex scenes I've ever read. Extremely descriptive writing.

I was a bit conflicted with Bill's death so soon, because I wanted Julia to feel the emotional high and lows of fucking Jack behind Bill's back for a couple of months longer.

With them having to sneak around to find time to make love to each other without getting caught by Bill, and with Jack fucking her in every room of the house and even under Bill's nose, while he slept in the living room, while Jack fucked her in the kitchen and Jack keeping Julia totally sexually satisfied.

Without a doubt that they would eventually get caught by Bill and the outcome of him finding he was being cuckolded by his own son would cause enough rage in him that he would probably stroke out leaving Julia and Jack to have a full fledged sexual love affair lasting for many decades, or until Jack couldn't get his cock hard from old age.

Thanks for the great storyline and read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Apcra

Express lane thru the stages of grief

BiatrixKidoBiatrixKidoabout 11 years ago
Just spectacular

I am so into this story. I want to see their life together unfold as man and woman and maybe ...man and wife?

sweetmikesweetmikeabout 11 years ago
You are my new favorite author on here

Fantastic story!! Smoldering hot, especially love the intensity of her riding him.

More, please!

ansdguyansdguyalmost 11 years ago
Yeah...

Far too wordy, overdone and confusing grammar. Inappropriate wording. "She knew she wished" How about just "She wished"? Of course she knew what she wished. How could she not? Jack was "enmeshed it her"? How about "lodged" in her? Enmeshed means as if tangled. That's overkill in order to look like your highly sophisticated. There a far more examples that could be noted, but I've had enough of this mess. I would recommend a creative writing course to you.

IrfonIrfonalmost 11 years ago
A Powerful...

...use of words - Well Written Jack !!

You got me early on,and I was hooked !!

Wonderful story - Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is an absolutely fabulous series

It starts out in the first part, as the mother, Julia, notices what a big tall muscular boy her son Jack's turned into. To top it all, Jack's an arrogant self-confident bastard. He grins and takes his mother's hand and places it right on the very big hard cock he's got in his pants. "The realization of its length and thickness overwhelmed her and she let herself move her hand up and down him as if to be sure she was feeling what she was feeling." That's the way lots of mothers feel when they discover that their darling baby boy ain't a baby anymore. Julia gets wet between her legs, just as Jack is hard in his pants. Now Julia is always wet when she's around her son, and Jack's always hard around his mom. Mom can't stand it any longer, her cunt is screaming, and cool young Jack knows the only thing that'll satisfy his mother's cunt. He's got it right there, it's swinging between his strong young legs. The connection between a mother's cunt and her boy's cock is the deepest human connection possible. The boy came out of that cunt, it's his own damn birth canal, and deep in his mind is the demanding urge to get back up inside it, to use his big stiff prick to pound and slam his mother's mommy-hole, his own mother's twat, till he blows his young balls and fills it to overflowing with a huge dose of his creamy semen. Then like Jack and his mom in the story, they smile and watch as the boy's sperm trickles out of his mother's hairy cunt. The sight excites the boy, he gets hard again, he shoves his hard on up his mother's twat, and fucks the shit out of her all over again. He gives his mom another big sperm injection up where she needs it most--the best kind of son and mother bonding there is.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 10 years ago
A bit too rushed, but I loved it anyway.

In each instance, starting with their initial encounter at the party when Jack took his mother's hand and made her rub his erection, I felt that the author missed out on so many perfect opportunities to titillate by hurrying things along much too quickly. Having Jack and Julia begin their affair right beneath Bill's nose held a lot of promise, only to see the author kill the poor husband off in the very next moment, in the worst of ways: death by the shock of betrayal. Next, there was no time spent on grieving or reflection before Julia simply moved forward and seduced Jack upon their return home from the funeral. Immediately thereafter—again, having spent no time reflecting or grieving—Julia is awarded three million dollars for her infidelity.

Case closed.

I found this author and this story as a result of checking out alwayswantedto's favorite authors list. I was intrigued. 'What sort of things would that guy enjoy enough to favorite the author?' I thought. Reading through a few of these stories, I can see the obvious similarities. The one glaring difference, though, is in the way alwayswantedto takes an often excruciating amount of time in properly framing each seduction. Occasionally of late he has rushed things a bit too, but for the most part he does an excellent job of building the tension. Also, his main calling card is the way he shows the son's sheer wonder at his mother's beauty. Sometimes the son is a bit too forceful and a bit of an overbearing asshole, but his best works describe a loving, enraptured son who's full of wonder at his mother's sublime, simple beauty.

That extra degree of caring narrative is all that's missing here. Still, as I said, I loved it anyway, particularly the first chapter.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 10 years ago
Since Bill was rarely touching her and when he did it was just a hunch and go.

I think it worked out really well. They can take that three million and move to where they are not known and just do as they please. It is tax-free, I think.

richbwrichbwalmost 10 years ago
nice

awesome story cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I liked it a lot....hot...sexy...KISSING (..which I LOVE doing..) and great writing.!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great story!

Too bad about dad, but we all got to go sometime. What a hot ride Julia gave Jack. I wanted to fuck her. Since they don't have to worry about money now, mom and son are free to have the sexual adventures they both need!

Cyrano1000Cyrano1000over 8 years ago
Good, but no 5 star work

Many good points to this attempt, still a definite drop off from part 1.

As many have mentioned, the final scenes (basically page 3) seemed rushed, almost as if the author was tired of this piece and ready to move on.

Also, the editing was poor with the result that there were many careless usage errors.

I found the ending unsatisfactory, unless it was a prelude to one more episode.

However, the sex scenes were definitely incredibly good with rich detail and carnal pleasure oozing out of them.

swfb70swfb70over 7 years ago
good but

needs a chapter 3

DougntexasDougntexasover 7 years ago
DougNTexas

I agree. It does need a chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Definitely a Chapter 3

A very good story that needs to culminate in a third part, where Jack and Julia sell the house, and move away to live as husband and wife. They could also be moving because Julia is already pregnant with the first of their babies together. It would be fun to read more about Julia being willingly trained by Jack to be his submissive, and his cum-slut too. Just some ideas to think about perhaps? Keep up the good work, and the writing.

69licklover6969licklover69about 7 years ago
great the way it is

as usual your stories are brilliant.

sometimes somethings are best left to a readers own imagination

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dump 3stars

it's just another fuck story

petertowerspetertowersabout 6 years ago

When she told Jack he could fuck her any time he liked, I immediately thought Jack could introduce her to his 'secret' girl friend who's bi of course.

Hope you give us a third chapter. Pete.

csltcsltabout 6 years ago
Lovely!

Thanl you for being our whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wait a minute!

He didn’t leave anything to the massage girl who jerked him off every Saturday?! What a useless wanker!

Professional girls need financial support too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story, but needs another chapter

This story is not quite finished as it needs another chapter to finish off with to what how this story ends up with mom and her son Jack with questions. What they do now, now that they are intimate together and he's still in school. Do they stay together and or do they move to a knew place and continue on as two intimate adults who have found a knew found love as husband and wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I LOVE mom/son incest stories

That bedroom scene when they first make love is about the best I've read. Very slow and beautiful how mom comes around. Looking forward to more stories like that.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(11/8/2022) And they lived happily ever after. There's a moral here.., I think?

Five stars for this chapter also.

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelover 1 year ago

What the ....??? Hell of a way to end this. Very messy.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

I am an avid reader of incestuous love stories, epsecially between mother and son. As a person, in real life I have no problem with mutually consensual incest. This story precisely explains why this occures " husband liked and admired his wife, regardless of whether he still found her desirable. Their comfort and security with one another was one of the best things he valued." "He did not feel the attraction or desire that he once had years ago," Husband, wife/mother and son forgot that love has no boundaries. It does what it want to do and takes whatever form it wishes. To love, there is no such thing as forebidden. Would love to see this story continued.

shymaleashymaleaover 1 year ago

this story needs another chapter,with Julia a bit more daring with her clothingstyle ,as a widow she ,s gonna have a lot of attention from men hoping to go on a date with her,so why wouldn,t she become a naughty teasing widow,showing of in public to them wearing stockings&high heels?But that,s because in my marriage my wife did this,wearing more sexy outfits at home since we caught our oldest son last year telling his 2 nephews how sexy his mom is,he said every friend i,ve got are jerking of looking at porn but i got a sexy woman at home,we found out he kept a few knickers in his bedroom to masturbate in them,wife is getting more and more daring,buying sexy lingerie&high heels to seduce him,not for me ,should i start to get worried or should i stay on the sideline watching how she tease him(and turning me on,it,s true i like this so much)

walkindatdogwalkindatdog9 months ago

Sooooo... it's been over ten years since chapter two came out, so i'm guessing there ain't gonna be a chapter three- just a hunch. I feel like i was in a taxi and the driver just dumped me in the middle of the road and drove off! How is that a way to end a story? And, hey, guess what? The policies cash out at a cool $3million. The driver actually took a sharp turn and took his boot to me to roll me out into the street. So here i am, bruised and bleeding and wondering what the fuck just happened!!! Don't you think we can handle how they planned their life together and how they figured the money would help them on their journey together.

-----> OR<----- Mom dumps the son and sees the world! Were you too disgusted with your own fickle, money grubbing character to continue writing about her? Money can do funny things to people.

On a far more positive note: I felt like i was the one balls deep in her honey shack! Your powers of description are OFF THE FLIPPIN' CHARTS! This story was like a dragster: flamin' hot from the white line to the finish line! What was it- the third paragraph in they were mackin on each other, then Sonny's cock got fondled ten minutes later. Holy shit, dude! Remind your audience to buckle their seat belts next time! I think i got whiplash, then definitely got whiplash when your taxi of a story threw me and errybody else right the fuck on out. Add a coda or a paragraph or another page or two and the story would be complete. As it is, i'm RAW!

ToughSailorToughSailor5 months ago

Until his death, poor Bill was a day late and a dollar short . . . .

ToughSailorToughSailor3 months ago

After rereading this story I have come to realize some additional thoughts in amplification of my previous posted comment. I wish Julia could have gotten some semblance of control of her personal urges instead of continually acquiescing to Jack's self serving demands. Considering that Bill was just upstairs in the bedroom, the kitchen BJ was just plain STUPID. Than, having Bill die from a massive heart attack was a cheap cop out simply to defuse the eminent unfolding situation . You might have considered not having him die which would have been good for several more chapters. Immediately following his death they should have at leased abstained for some short period of time considering that they were were primarily the cause . They (she) seemed to show absolutely no remorse. That actually made me feel a degree of empathy for Bill. At least the story line didn't have Julia and Jack to fall madly in love, have multiple babies and live happily ever after. Oh yeah. The past tense of thrust is still thrust and not thrusted. All that considered, it was still a pretty good story. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's a testament to good writing when you are writing from the POV of an adulterous, gold-digging incest whore, and still have a good story. Too bad it ended abruptly and we didn't see the inevitable conclusion of this taboo fling. A heartbroken young dude who realised he followed the footsteps of the father he helped kill. Fell for the wrong woman. All kinds of wrong. Guess his dad will be laughing from the grave.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore198125 days ago

A fucked up ending without a actual ending got ya

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjack30341@jack30341
Hope everyone is doing well! NOW AVAILABLE! Meeting Her Need. Jamie hears his mother say something he should have never heard her say. And, it changes their lives forever. Now available at Smashwords. Hope you are enjoying your reading! ... Also, books are at Smashwords...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

A Mother's Lapse Previous Part