All Comments on 'A Mother's Love Ch. 03'

by Leetah

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
T43HUNTER6T43HUNTER6almost 16 years ago
In The End

What did it really feel like to have intercourse with your son?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Why Not

You say you would never do this in real life,why not? plenty do.

AC144AC144almost 16 years ago
Love It

This story is hot (as most of incest type stories ;) ), I would do it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful story.

Another delicious story by this author - her writing is so sensuous!

Thank you for sharing this exploration of another part of yourself.

:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
an excellent story by a gifted writer

It could also be titled, A Mother's Triumph, because mom got what she badly needed, her boy's stiff young prick up her mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole the boy came out of when she gave birth to him. But it's an example of A Mother's Love, as well, because mom loves her Justin enough to let him do what he's aching to do, blow his young balls up his own mother's incomparable cunt and shoot her a great big twatful of his warm creamy semen. A beautiful story of the true love of a mother and her son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mom’s inner slut is now truly awake. She willingly submitted to be fucked by a stranger, he insults her so she moves on to fake ill and the fake sleep to seduce her son. When he tries to ignore her she pretends to think its his father just so she can get fucked again. And there was plenty of opportunity to ‘wake’ so she could reciprocate for her son, but she wants more too much for that. A woman fantasizing about being a shameless slut - SUPER-HOT!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous