A Mother's Love in 1949 Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edna woke and got up to prepare Rick's breakfast. He came down to the kitchen just as she was finishing the cooking. She turned to him for a hug and a deep kiss.

Rick felt surprisingly refreshed. He had trouble getting to sleep, but once he did it was a restful night.

It was Sunday and they dressed for church. It wasn't far and it was a nice day so they walked.

They saw Mrs. Gaffney at the service. She made it a point to greet Rick and his mother afterward. Both Rick and Edna thought they had handled things well that they hadn't given anything away to Mrs. Gaffney. They were almost right.

Mrs. Gaffney had sensed something about them. Not for certain, but the aura of the two reinforced her perception. It was still only a sense, but a strong one. Mrs. Gaffney smiled. She liked Rick. Especially after their tryst. She liked his mother too. Maybe she should get to know her better.

They walked home. Edna looked good in her skirt, nylons and heels. She wore a short coat that covered her upper body, but her face looked especially lovely. Her hormones were racing in anticipation of what was to come, and it showed.

As soon as the door closed behind them they were in each other's arms. They separated long enough to take off their coats and even took time to hang them in the closet. Hand in hand they went upstairs to the bedroom.

They were too anxious, on this day at least, to undress each other. They kicked their shoes off and each tore their own clothes off.

Edna was down to her panties when Rick told her to leave them on.

"They're soaked, Baby," she told him. "I've been hot all the way home."

"I Know, Mom, I want to taste them on you."

His words sent a thrill through Edna's body. Her lessons had taken hold.

She lay on the bed and he laid beside her. There was no hesitation. Their kisses were hot and wet from the start. He remembered his lessons. He kissed her neck, her small breasts with her, oh so sensitive, nipples. Kisses on her body, everywhere, anywhere on her lovely slim figure. Her legs parted, inviting him. He slid between them his face at her panty clad pussy.

He inhaled her wonderful fragrance, the pheromones he had been sensing all through the church service. He licked at the wetness on her panties. He rubbed his cheeks against the damp fabric. He relished the fragrant essences of lust and love that flowed from her. He savored the scent of her yearning, the same scent that Mrs. Gaffney had sensed.

He sucked the juices from the silk of her panties and more flowed from her. He raised his head and knelt. His hands tugged at the waist pulling them down and off. He gazed at her ready pussy, at the erotic delta of her pubic hair. Without thought he went back to his feast.

Edna was pleased when her son went back down on her bare pussy, when she felt his tongue penetrating her and his lips and teeth on her clit. It was not just because of the thrills his ministrations sent through her body. It was also because he had learned what she could teach him about pleasing a woman.

She wrapped him tight with her legs and twisted her hands in his hair until an orgasm roared through her. She pushed his head back then.

"Now, Rick," she moaned. "Fuck me now."

It was the first time Rick had ever heard his mother say fuck. He rose to his knees and moved up beside his her. She reached to the bedside table for a condom. She had to force herself to take the time to put it on him. Her pussy had been empty too long. It needed to be filled. It needed a cock stretching its walls. She rolled the condom onto his hard shaft, then kissed it. She rolled onto her back and pulled him on top of her. He was hesitant, at first, afraid his weight would hurt her.

"Don't worry, I'm not glass," she said as she guided him into her waiting cunt.

He slid into her with gasps of pleasure from both of them.

I'm fucking my mother, Rick thought. I'm really fucking my mother.

Edna felt a great sense of satisfaction. She realized that she had always wanted this. At last,she thought. At last my son's cock is filling me.

Rick came far too soon to bring Edna to another orgasm but she had already cum, when he ate her; and she had expected him to cum quickly.

"Don't worry, Baby," she told her son when he tried to stammer an apology. "That was only the first time. The day has a long way to go. You will satisfy me many times before we're done."

She fondled his cock and kissed it back to hardness. She rode him this time. He was big enough to fill her comfortably. She leaned down to feed him her nipple and to let her clit feel the hardness of his cock. She kissed him with wet, sloppy and mindless kisses. She was cumming strongly when she felt his cock tense and he thrust up into her.

"Oh my God, Oh my God," he repeated over and over.

She lay on top of him with his cock still in her pussy. She hugged him tight and covered his face with kisses. She held him until he softened to the point she couldn't keep him in her.

They dozed off for a short nap. Edna woke first. She got up and went to the kitchen to make them a meal. She was starting to feel hungry.

She made coffee and sat at the table with a cup. She was thinking about recent events when the phone rang. It was Carol.

Edna greeted her. Carol made small talk for a few minutes before she got to the point.

"Could I get Rick to help me again this afternoon? I have some furniture to move."

Edna giggled. She couldn't help herself.

"I'm sorry, Carol, I have him doing some things for me today." She tried to hide another giggle but was only partially successful.

Carol didn't miss the giggles, nor their significance. She smiled to herself.

"Well if he'll be free some afternoon later in the week I could use his help," Carol said.

"I'm sure he will be. Maybe even Tuesday."

"Thanks, Dear. We should get together for coffee. How about Tuesday or Wednesday morning." Carol told her friend.

"Wednesday would probably be best for me. Your place or mine?" Edna was thinking about being able to taste Carol's juices on her son Tuesday night after he visited Carol.

"I'll come over there," Carol told her.

She woke Rick with hot kisses, but wouldn't let him go further until they'd eaten. He pretended to be upset at the delay, but wasn't really. Their meal was either a late lunch, or an early dinner. It didn't matter to the lovers.

Over their meal Edna told him that Carol had called.

"She'd like you to help her out Tuesday after school." She explained. "That's okay with me. But don't forget the next day is a school day, and a work day."

Rick was a little torn. On the one hand he wanted to be in his mother's bed. He had only just lost his virginity, and to her. On the other hand all women interested him and his mother had given him special attention the times he had come home from visits to those other ladies.

Edna saw the confusion on Rick's face. She patted his hand.

"Don't worry, Rick, I'm not rejecting you. We'll have a nice time when you get home Tuesday."

Rick's expression relaxed. He knew she wanted what was best for him.

They finished lunch. Rick helped Edna wash and dry the dishes. They touched each other often. They went to the living room to sit on the couch and listen to music. One of the big bands was playing on the radio. Edna asked Rick if he wanted to dance. He protested that he didn't know how. Actually Edna wasn't much of a dancer either, but she could manage a few steps.

"Get up, Baby. I'll teach you." She told Rick

She taught him the few basics that she knew and they danced together, a little clumsily; but close. The program ended about three quarters of an hour later. It was back to the bedroom then. The dancing had stimulated Edna and her excitement had passed over to her son. Rick was already hard when they lay on the bed, naked. Edna's pussy was wet, she was ready, but wanted a little play first.

She spread her legs open for her son and, her hands on his shoulders and head urged him to slide down to her pussy. Rick didn't need much urging. He went to her pussy gladly. To be sure, his mother had taught him how to eat pussy in order to help his love life. But he found he had enjoyed it, enjoyed it immensely. It was a huge thrill for him to feel a woman's orgasm as he lay between her legs eating her cunt, or she sat on his face rubbing her juices over him; cumming in his mouth and on his face.

Now he had enjoyed the thrill of fucking. He found himself strangely torn between which he liked better. Actually the best thing that had happened, so far, were sixty-nines with the ladies. That way he could both thrill the women and be thrilled himself.

So when she twisted her hand in his hair and wrapped her legs over his back he was exhilarated. She held him there a joyful prisoner at her fragrant garden.

When she had been satisfied she tugged at his arm. He laid next to her for her kisses. She tasted her juices on his face. Erotic thoughts flashed through her mind, of the other women's juices she had tasted on him. She smiled, but did not know why. Only that those tastes seemed right.

He was hard from having eaten her pussy and inhaling her aromas. She rolled a condom onto his steely cock and pulled him on top of herself. She guided his dick into her hot cunt and lifted her hips to him.

"Fuck me, Baby, fuck me," she whispered.

It was his third time that day. He lasted a long time. They rolled over and she was on top riding his cock. She came and came again. Her pussy was sore when she felt him cum into the condom. She wished she could feel his hot creamy cum in her pussy, but she could not risk it.

He cried out with passion as he came. He held her on top of him as he softened. They kissed like satisfied lovers and told each other of their love.

She rolled off him. She pulled the condom from his cock and licked the, now limp, dick clean. They rested then and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Monday morning Rick had school. He woke well rested and his mother sent him off with a hot kiss and a promise of hot sex when he got home after work.

At work after school Mrs. Gaffney stopped to talk to him as he worked. She was very pleased to note that he did not do, or say, anything that might raise suspicions. She also chatted with several other employees to avoid bringing attention to Rick.

He hurried home after work and Edna was waiting for him in a full length, ivory colored, satin nightgown. It was her best, and favorite. She seldom wore it except when she wanted to feel feminine, or just to feel good about herself.

He was instantly hard. Before they had even had dinner Rick had her down on the couch and was going down on her. His face buried in the folds of her hot, eager pussy. She sat with her legs splayed and the nightgown bunched around her waist. Her hands on his head urged him on as she experienced a mind blowing orgasm.

He ate dinner hurriedly and went to the shower. Afterward he came to her where she waited in the bedroom. They kissed hotly as he fondled her tits. She pushed the bodice of her nightgown down to bare them for him to suck on. She was hot and as ready, as was he.

She got a condom for him and he rolled onto his back so she could put it on him. Her pussy was sore. The night before had been the first cock inside her since several years before her husband died. Even so, she wanted him inside her pussy again, fucking her. She straddled him and let her wet cunt impale itself on his iron hard shaft. She rode him a little gingerly, but she soon felt the orgasms starting through her body.

She came strongly, any soreness forgotten in the heat of the moment. She felt the heat of Rick's cum contained by the rubber as he moaned with gratification. As before she wished she could feel his creamy cum in her bare pussy. She imagined it coating the walls of her tunnel as he continued to thrust into her until he had softened too much. She lovingly removed the rubber and licked his cock clean.

Rick was tired afterward. He'd had a long day. After some loving kisses they snuggled close and fell into a restful sleep.

12