All Comments on 'A Mother's Love in 1949 Ch. 03'

by Borntolust

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next, Edna, Carol, Lucy and Rick

It would be nice to have them all together at the same time.

GoodkatGoodkatalmost 9 years ago
Pahahahahahahaha

You shouldn't t base your choice on whether or not sleep with some one or get into a long term relationship with someone on looks? Yeah who cares if you are physically attracted to a person as long as your mother is friends with theirs.

For a character who seems to know everything about women and a woman's needs and desires she seems to know fuck all about men or just doesn't really care about what her son might want.

Then again "Rick" is basically just a 2D dildo in this story anyway so I suppose it doesn't really matter.

Hate the characters but your writing is VERY good, this just isn't for me.

Morlan502Morlan502almost 9 years ago
What's next!

So far, three women, two still fertile, and a possible fourth fertile one on the horizon. Somewhere Rick is gonna have to sperm up at least one of these gals, if not all the fertile ones, getting someone preggo. (Mom first) Still trying to figure why you haven't had Rick bareback Mrs. Gaffney, after all she is sixty and her baby factory is closed by now. Overall, a few typos, but pretty decent storytelling so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Correct Me If I Am Wrong

I may have to re-read but both Edna and Carol are still fertile and both have thoughts of having sex with Rick-the-Dick bareback. And it looks like Lucy may join his harem. And she is certainly fertile. Rick could start his own little baby boom. I think I would like this even better if it was Ed, Carl and Lucky enjoying Rachel.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Very Hot

And very good ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous