All Comments on 'A Mother's Love in 1949 Ch. 04'

by Borntolust

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 9 years ago

I loved the story but had to reread previous chapters in order to keep the characters straight. In upcoming chapters, you might want to include a quick introductory paragraph rather than making the reader go back to the earlier chapters. Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I have really enjoyed your series.

The series has been great. I enjoyed this historical tale of people in more pious times when these things were so much more taboos than even today but, strength and desire lets them push past the then greater fears of small town gossips, bisexuality, and one we still fear today, incest. Mothers doing what's right for their children. Strength to find their own happiness and their families happiness.

With details of each encounter it's made your story more than just another fuckfest. I hope it's not over yet. I'm asking please bring together the characters and they're lives. Tying the loose ends for myself and the other readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I Need To Take Notes

I lost track of who is who. I too had to scan other stories to refresh my memory. But when Lucy first approached Rick, I couldn't help but think, "The Calvary is finally here!" I am REALLY looking forward to Chapter 5. "Damn the torpedoes. Full speed ahead!"

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
So good

And well written! Thank you...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous