A Mother's Love in 1949 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers

She saved his cock for last. It was rigid for her, hard and throbbing. She could feel the blood pulsing into it. She let her lips slide over him. Cynthia had drained much of his cum. He would last for her, and he would still have enough for her to taste. And to feel, to feel the thick creamy seed on her tongue; feel it coat the roof of her mouth.

He rolled on his side as she took him in her mouth. His hand groped for her body, wanting her pussy. She turned to put her snatch in front of his face. He played with her cunt while she sucked his hard cock. He pushed his fingers into her, into the slick juices.

His tongue went to her pussy to eat her and suck her. They rolled so she was on top. So her essences flowed onto his face. She gasped when she felt his fingers playing in the crack of her ass. She gasped again as a finger slipped into her through her pucker.

It took a moment for her to decide that she liked the sensation. It was new and pleasurable. She wanted to do it to him, but her fingernails were too long. She might hurt him.

She was cumming. Hot intense orgasms that made her every cell sing with joy; that bathed her entire body in the glow of an orgasmic heaven. His cum gushed into her eager mouth. The feel of the warm, creamy cum lifted her to even higher planes of blissful existence.

They collapsed together. Rick withdrew his finger and for a few minutes she felt strangely empty.

Rick dashed to the bathroom to wash, as Cynthia had shown him. He resolved to have something to clean with near the bed next time.

He ran back to a waiting Edna. She licked her juices from his face and sucked them from his tongue. They told each other, "I love you." Then fell into a deep sleep.

******

Things stayed unchanged, or mostly so, for a couple of months.

Carol and Lucy made love regularly. Lucy often stayed overnight, especially on weekends. They had bought one of the vibrators advertised on the back pages of women's magazines and had great fun with it.

Carol talked seriously to Lucy one weekend about the lack of men in her life. Remember, things were different then. A man usually made much more money than a woman. Women were expected to marry and men were expected to be the working member of the family, the breadwinner.

To be sure many married women worked, but usually not until their children were at least in high school. Their pay was much less too.

Lucy agreed that a man in her life might be nice. She did think about Rick for the simple reason that she loved to have her pussy eaten. She had learned that with her mother.

Edna and Carol had coffee and shopping trips at least once a week. They made love several times and both enjoyed it immensely. Rick had a couple of sessions with Carol too. She enjoyed it as much as she had before Edna or Lucy. In her viewpoint it was different than making love with a woman. Although it might seem the same; to her it was not, therefore it became totally satisfying. The important thing, to Carol, about Rick was that she could suck his hard cock. She could feel his throbbing heat on her lips, on her tongue; that she could feel his warm thick cum gush into her mouth for her to savor.

Carol had an epiphany one evening as she waited for Rick. She realized that she wanted to make love using her mouth more than any other way, be it Rick, or Edna or Lucy. That she loved to suck cock or eat pussy. That she thoroughly enjoyed feeling and hearing her partner cumming. On her face, in her mouth; she loved both. It was an enlightening moment for her. It did not embarrass her at all. Rather it cleared her mind; it allowed her to understand what she really wanted. She shivered with delight at the thoughts she was having.

Rick spent every Sunday afternoon and evening with Cynthia. Those Sunday trysts were very satisfying to both of them. Cynthia taught him much. She took him from where his mother had led him and molded a lover to her own tastes.

Rick took what he learned from Cynthia back to Edna. He was able to make her sex life more enjoyable and fulfilling. He showed Carol, too. She, in turn, passed some of it on to Lucy.

Edna and Rick made love every night. She still took Rick's cock into her pussy on the few days every month she felt safe. She still made sure Rick used a rubber. Edna still loved to suck and lick the essences of other women from Rick's body and explore his mouth and tongue for traces of their cum. It had been mostly Mrs. Gaffney lately, but she had delighted in Carol's scent too whenever Rick had spent an evening with her.

She still sensed things about the other women in her tastings. She hadn't developed any new insights, though. She still felt the circle, almost complete, with a few small gaps; they were still as they had been.

Shortly after Rick had introduced her to anal finger play Edna clipped her fingernails. She wanted to safely play in Rick's ass. That became a regular part of their lovemaking, both enjoyed it.

Edna's clipping of her fingernails lead to something they didn't even know had happened.

Mrs. Gaffney spoke to them after church, as had become her habit. She noted Edna's clipped nails and the fact that only two fingers on her right hand had been clipped.

That confirmed, for her, what she had becoming more and more certain of. Rick was in an incestuous relationship with his mother. The knowledge did not upset her; rather if fit into a, still nebulous, plan she had been toying with in her mind.

Graduation was approaching for Rick. He would soon be leaving his job at the store and going to work on the farm for the summer. Then it would be college in the fall.

It was one of the last Saturdays he would be working. He was stocking shelves.

"Well, hello, Rick," he heard a woman's voice say. "I haven't seen you in quite a while."

Rick was squatted down working on a lower shelf. He looked up and saw Lucy standing there.

"Hi Lucy," he told her with a smile. "It has been a while."

He stood up to make it easier to talk to her.

They chatted for several minutes. It was getting close to lunch time and Lucy suggested they have lunch together.

"Okay, I'll meet you in the diner." Rick told her. "I still have fifteen minutes to work."

"I'll see you there," Lucy smiled and left.

Rick saw Mrs. Gaffney on his way out a little later. (It was never Cynthia at work.) On impulse he asked her if he could have a longer lunch.

"That will be okay Rick," she told him. "But don't be too late, don't forget it's Saturday, we'll be busy this afternoon."

Cynthia smiled as she watched him leave. She had seen him talking to Lucy and approved. She had told him several times that he should get a girlfriend his own age. She had assured him that she would happily share him. Of course she knew she was already sharing him with Edna, and maybe more than her. It all fit nicely into her plan that was becoming firmer as time went by.

Rick met Lucy in the diner. It wasn't as crowded as it would have been on a weekday at lunchtime. Lucy was seated in an end booth waiting for him.

They chatted for a while as they ate their lunch. Rick still didn't think Lucy was physically attractive. She was almost five years older than him too. But, he remembered the conversation he had with his mother when he had implied that Lucy wasn't pretty.

He found, after talking to her for a while, that she was quite intelligent and had a good sense of humor. He remembered more about the conversation with his mother. He had told her he would ask her for a date, or at least make it easier for her.

They talked about movies. Rick mentioned one he would like to see. 'Mighty Joe Young' about a giant ape, a little reminiscent of 'King Kong.'

"It's at the drive-in this weekend," Lucy said. "Would you like to go see it? I can pick you up."

"That would be nice," Rick told her. "I get off at seven. It doesn't get dark until almost eight. So we can probably make it okay."

"I'll pick you up at seven-thirty then," Lucy told him.

They parted soon after. Rick went back to work, Lucy went to her mother's to tell her that she had finally done something about a date with Rick. She spent a couple of hours there and went home to change.

Rick dashed home from work. Hurriedly told his mother about his date and jumped into the shower. He shaved and dressed in a hurry, but with care. He did not dress up for a drive-in, but he did look neat.

Downstairs he found Lucy already there. She and his mother were chatting in the living room. Lucy smiled at him. She stood to greet him. They said goodbye to his mother and left. Lucy gave Rick the keys so he could drive.

Drive-ins had only recently come to their part of the country. They were very popular, especially with the younger crowd. They were great places for necking. Steamed up windows provided privacy and probably uncounted virginities were lost there.

Rick and Lucy got there just after the show started. The coming attractions were still running. Rick found a parking slot away from any other cars. They took the speaker from its post and hung it on the window. It was still cool at night in late spring so they rolled the windows up.

They sat, a little shyly as the feature started. Rick slid over on the seat, away from the steering wheel and put his arm around Lucy's shoulder. After a brief hesitation. She moved close to him. It wasn't long before they were kissing and not long after that that Lucy was straddling his lap. Her panty clad pussy was rubbing itself on the boner in his pants. She reached down between them to open his belt and pants. She pushed his briefs down to free the hard rod that had been rubbing against her pussy.

His cock exposed she rubbed her, still panty covered, pussy on it until she felt the quivering thrills of an impending orgasm building in her body. They kissed, open mouthed, wet. Even as she came, with soft gasps against his lips, she felt warm creamy cum explode from his hard cock to coat the gore of her panties, her thighs and both their bellies.

She sobbed, but not in sorrow. She buried her face in his neck and shoulder. "Please take me home, Rick. Please."

Rick gently urged her to get off his lap. He kissed her tenderly. She returned it. He fixed his pants, started the car and drove to her apartment building. She sat close to him all the way.

He parked and walked her to her door. She unlocked it and turned to him. He didn't know what was going to happen, but he didn't think she was going to make him walk home.

She took his hand, opened her door and led him inside. She told him to sit on the couch, that she would be right back. She went to her bedroom and stripped off her cum covered panties. She took her blouse off removed her bra and replaced the blouse.

She went back to the living room then and sat close to him on the couch. She took his hand and looked levelly at him.

"You must think I'm an awful slut," she told him. "But I find myself very attracted to you."

The strange thing, to her, was that it was true. She did feel a strange attraction to this boy. Part of that was what she knew he could do for her sexually. More was that she just plain liked him.

"No," he said after a pause. He spoke slowly, thoughtfully. "No, I don't think you're a slut. And I'm attracted to you too."

Lucy smiled broadly. It was infectious and he was soon smiling with her. They fell into each other's arms and were soon taking Lucy's blouse off to expose her tits for him to fondle and suck. They weren't overly large breasts, but they fit well on her compact body. The nipples were stiff and erect, asking to be sucked and nibbled. She helped him take his shirt off so his bare chest could rub against her tits when he wasn't sucking at them.

His hand slid under her skirt and discovered that her panties were gone. He kissed her again and slid off the couch to kneel between her legs. He pushed her skirt up and kissed her white thighs.

She slid her butt to the edge of the couch. He didn't hesitate. He dove into the hot, wet folds of her pussy and licked her juices from the red flesh of her inner pussy. He sucked her clit and brought an aroused Lucy to a glorious climax.

He didn't stop there. His continued licking and sucking soon had her gasping with almost continuous orgasms. She wanted to scream out her joy, but was afraid of the neighbors hearing her.

She was ready to faint when she gently pushed Rick's head away from her pussy. "Please stop."

Rick gazed up at her. His head rested on her thigh.

She stroked his hair and tried to tell him how wonderful it had been. She was short of breath and the thrills still echoing through her body made it was hard to talk coherently.

He sat next to her and pulled her close. She snuggled up to him and threw one leg over his lap.

They kissed more as she recovered some strength. She whispered into his ear about what a lovely experience he had given her. She rubbed her bare tits against the flesh of his chest.

She opened his pants and stood to pull them off him. She grabbed his briefs, he lifted his butt to help, and they came off too. She pushed his legs apart and dropped to her knees between them. She grasped his hard cock thinking that it was a nice size. Nice and thick.. She gazed up at him.

"I've never done this before," she said almost whispering. She might not have been able to do it then, if not for her experience with her mother. She had learned that using one's mouth to make love could be enjoyable and fulfilling.

"You don't have to," he responded. His hands stroked her hair, but he was careful not to urge her toward his dick.

"I want to."

"That makes it mean more, a lot more."

She fell in love with him. With the fact that he had given her a choice. With his understanding of what she was choosing to do for him. Irrational, perhaps, but it is how love took her.

It was with that feeling of love that she took him into her mouth for her first ever blow job. Even in her slutty days she would never suck a boy's dick.

He was hard and she liked the feeling of that hardness in her mouth. Her lips and tongue felt the throbbing of blood pounding into his hard shaft; it delighted her. She sucked him amateurishly with her new found love. He warned her he was cumming. She didn't care. She wanted to taste his hot cum to savor it.

He exploded into her willing mouth and filled it until his cum dribbled from the corner of her lips. She sucked him as he softened. She savored his taste. It was not bad as she had thought. It was warm and thick with a slick creamy feel. She savored it, felt it. The texture was sensuous and pleasing, it coated her tongue and the roof of her mouth. She enjoyed the sensation and since it was his cum it was lovely.

She lifted her head from his flaccid cock and looked up at him. He slid from the couch and knelt facing her. He kissed her before she had even swallowed the cum. It surprised her and her heart leapt in joy. Joy that he would kiss her after she had sucked him.

They rested together until Rick whispered that he had to go home.

"I'd like to keep you," she told him.

But they put on some clothes and went to her car, she drove. On the way Rick told her that the next week would be his last working at the store. That he would take a few days off before graduation and once school was done he would start work on the farm. Hours on the farm would be somewhat irregular. Especially during the harvest.

At his house they kissed warmly. Both were a little hesitant.

"Can I see you again?" Rick asked.

"Yes," Lucy replied. "Just call."

They kissed again and Rick went inside.

Lucy drove home. Her body tingling with the thrill of loving him. She couldn't tell him, not yet.

It was quite late when Rick entered the house. Edna woke immediately at the sound of the door closing. She was dressed in her filmy nightgown. She sat up and Rick sat next to her.

"Well," she asked. "Did you have a good time?"

"Yes I did, Mom. You were right. Her looks don't count."

"Tell me all about it, Baby," Edna hugged him to herself. Her voice was husky.

Rick described the evening with Lucy. Edna pulled his shirt and pants off as he talked. She licked his face and sucked Lucy's essence from his tongue. It seemed stronger, somehow more powerful than other women's had. She licked at the mixed residue on his pubes. Cum from Lucy that had seeped through her panties at the movie. His cum that had exploded from him when she came on his lap and caused him to orgasm.

She sucked her son's cock thinking to taste the saliva that Lucy would have left on him. She thought she could sense a trace of it. She played with his ass as she sucked. Rick's cum gushed into her mouth. It was the third time he had cum that evening. But it had been long enough that his young body built up enough creamy seed to feel good in her mouth.

"Bedtime, Honey," she said when done. "Work tomorrow."

They went to bed, Rick slept well. Edna laid awake for a while wondering if Lucy was going to steal him away. But isn't that why you taught him to eat pussy? So he could attract women. She had to admit it was true, but that didn't make her feel better.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,052 Followers
12