A Mother's Love in 1949 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Borntolust
Borntolust
1,048 Followers

Cynthia heard her. She, reluctantly pulled her face from Carol's fantastically savory cunt.

As Carol collapsed into the cushions of the chair Cynthia felt the presence of Edna and Lucy next to her. They pressed her to the mat. Edna kissed her open mouthed. She sucked Carol's cum from Cynthia's tongue and mouth. Lucy feasted on Cynthia's tits licking at the juices of her mother's pussy.

Lucy rubbed her tits against Cynthia's spreading the cum and juices over herself and Cynthia both. Edna broke the kiss with Cynthia and climbed over Lucy to bury her face in Cynthia's lush bush. She rubbed her face against the coarse hair, against the cum that had poured from Carol's hot pussy and run down Cynthia's body to collect in her nest of pubic hair. She rubbed the essences against her cheeks, all over her face. She tasted them, relished them. She moved to the pussy centered in the wild halo of hair. Cynthia's hot, wet and very aromatic pussy; scented with the juices that had flowed as she ate Carol's cunt.

Edna ate Cynthia's pussy as Lucy sucked at her tits and exchanged hot kisses with her. Cynthia wanted more.

"Give me your pussy," she told Lucy. "Bring her to me. Eat Edna, make a circle."

Lucy swung around to let Cynthia have her pussy. She groped at Edna to get her to turn toward her. Edna complied; she turned her body for Lucy to get to her pussy.

They made a circle of joy and ate each other until all had cum several times. They changed places so that everyone got to eat everyone else.

Carol sat in the chair totally spent from the fantastic orgasm she had experienced. She rubbed her pussy as she watched the others, happy to see everyone cumming.

When all the women had been satiated it was midafternoon. Edna found the energy to put coffee on. They sat at the table, naked. Their talk was a little giddy. Even Cynthia, usually very composed, was giggly. It was an orgiastic high they all shared. One that would not be forgotten.

Eventually they realized they had forgotten lunch. Edna brought out a tray of the sandwiches they had prepared. The women all ate enough to take the edge off their hunger, but no one overate. They all had visions of yet more hot sex to come.

They went upstairs to the bedroom to nap. All of them laid together in a tangle of naked women and dozed off. It wasn't long before they had rested enough to start thinking of love again. It was less intense this time. Lucy and Cynthia paired up again. Edna smiled at Carol when she saw this. Cynthia appeared to have made a couple of conquests. Edna was happy, but not surprised, to see them all bonding so well.

Carol, too, was happy to see her daughter make love with Cynthia. She couldn't have told you why, just that it seemed right.

Carol held out her arms to Edna and the two were soon kissing hotly and fondling tits and pussies. They were familiar and comfortable with each other. Each knew how to please the other. They were soon eating each other's pussies with fingers sliding into vaginas searching for g-spots.

Cynthia was kneeling on the floor eating Lucy's cunt as she sat on the edge of the bed. Lucy caressed her head with one hand and fondled her own breasts with the other.

Cynthia was again experiencing the strange submissive feeling she had felt when she knelt to give Rick a blowjob. It did not trouble her, in fact she felt a tingle of joy at the thought. As she licked and sucked at Lucy's pussy her fingers caressed her own clit. She was cumming herself, along with the younger woman whose cunt she was eating.

Lucy was not feeling dominate. It fact she was feeling nothing but sensational orgasms chasing each other through the cells of her body. Lucy's juices flowed as Cynthia sucked at her clit, her thighs pressed on Cynthia's head, her heels drummed on her back.

The sounds and the scents of hot women cumming affected them all. It reinforced already aroused libidos and intensified already strong orgasms. All the women were cumming. Juices flowed; muffled cries sounded, muted by soft pussies. The bedroom was bathed in the lovely fragrance of hot women's cum.

They needed a rest afterward. They dozed off together on the bed. It was getting dark outside when they started to wake up again. No one was in a hurry to do anything. They all laid on the bed enjoying the pleasant relaxed feeling that is the result of good sex.

Edna stirred and decided to heat up the stew for supper. She put it on the stove and went to the bathroom to pee and brush her teeth. Back in the bedroom she put a robe on. The other women got up too. They met in the kitchen for coffee. All were wearing robes they had brought with them.

The after sex languor stayed with them as they sat at the table. Few words were spoken, but smiles flashed between ladies. Or, often, simply to oneself.

Edna served the stew and poured wine for everyone. She had been saving a few bottles for special occasions. She thought that the day they were having qualified. All the ladies had a couple of glasses and Edna opened another bottle.

The talk turned to Rick and their plans for him.

"Tell me Edna," Cynthia said. "How do we bring Rick into the fold? To make love with two, or more of us."

"I assume we'll be making love with each other too," Carol put in.

"Yes, or at least I think that's the idea," Edna responded to Carol first. "And, Cynthia, I don't know yet. Why don't we all make a plan together?"

"Edna," Lucy was hesitant. "Haven't any of the tastes given you messages on how to proceed?"

"Well, I don't get messages, as such. It's more like I know it's the right time for something, or that something is supposed to happen."

"Well he's coming home for Thanksgiving. Do you see anything about then?" Carol asked.

Edna thought for a long moment. "It could be, I can't tell." She was silent again.

She looked at the other women. "That's all I know."

"Well I guess he'll have time to pay each of us a visit," Carol said with a laugh.

Edna poured everyone a glass of wine and the conversation moved on to other things.

Carol told Cynthia about their vibrator. Cynthia thought she might get one. "Why don't you visit some day and we'll try ours out with you. You can decide then if you want one."

Cynthia thought that a good idea and said she'd call when she could get some time free.

The conversation moved to the living room and went on for a couple of hours, helped along by a few glasses of Edna's wine and the fact that they felt sexually contented. A wide range of subjects were covered, very little of the talk was sexual in nature. None of the women drank enough to get more than slightly tipsy. They all knew there was more to come and wanted to be able to enjoy it.

Carol and Lucy sat close together on the couch. Edna and Cynthia occupied chairs facing them. Carol felt heat stirring in her pussy. Her mind drifted from the conversation to fantasies of sucking Rick's cock. Fantasies that morphed into visions of her face buried in a hot, wet pussy. She let her robe fall open freeing her breasts and opening her bush to view and letting her pheromones waft into the air.

Lucy was the first affected. She turned to her mother for a kiss that quickly turned hot and wet.

Edna looked at Cynthia with a smile. The fact that one wanted to make love with the other caused no embarrassment.

"Let's go back upstairs," Edna said. "I think it's time."

Back in the bedroom robes were shed. Carol and Lucy were soon entwined together on the bed. Cynthia took Edna's hand and they laid next to them.

Both couples were eating each other's cunts. Lips and tongues bringing partners to that exultant stage of bliss where nothing exists but the orgasms singing in the cells of one's body and the flesh and hot pussy of the woman with you.

Cum flowed from wet pussies. Gasps and moans told of thrills enveloping one's awareness. Scents and tastes filled the air.

******

Rick was aware. He just didn't know it. His roommate was out on the town. He had stayed home to write letters to his ladies. That activity soon had him in a state of horniness that had to be addressed.

He went to bed and, as he slowly stroked his cock, let his mind wander. First one, then another, of the woman swam through his mind. Their faces became their tits, became their pussies. One became two, two became four. He felt as if a woman's body pressed close on each side of him.

Threesomes were recent in his dreams. It was new, it was exciting. The blood throbbed in his cock as visions of woman eating woman flashed into his mind. Slowly, sensuously; he stroked his rigid cock. He tried to stay on the heightened plane of carnal fantasies where he found himself.

Pussies, hot women's bodies, tits and nipples; in his dreams all making love with him. Surrounding him pleasing him, pleasing each other. He knew them all. They were his lovers. The lovers waiting for him at home.

His cum exploded from him. He had never experienced such an intense orgasm from masturbating. Thrills echoed through his body for long minutes afterward. They were still sending tingles through him when he started to drift off to sleep. Drifting off while dreaming of making love with his women two at a time, any two.

******

The women, too, were drifting off to sleep. They had pulled the covers over themselves and cuddled together as they dreamed of each other and Rick. Surprisingly, or maybe not, all the dreams of Rick involved, at least, one other woman. All four of the women dreamed of Rick at least once.

Carol woke first in the morning. She grabbed her robe and ran to the kitchen to get the coffee started. She hurried back upstairs to pee and brush her teeth, then back to the kitchen to turn the heat off under the coffee percolator. (Yes, there were electric coffee makers in those days, usually percolators; but they were quite expensive the average family made their coffee on the stove top using a variety of methods. The countertop coffee maker in common use today was many years in the future.)

Carol knew her way around Edna's home well enough to get things started. She poured herself a cup and sat to wait for the others. Cynthia was next. She and Carol exchanged a warm kiss. Edna showed up and more kisses were exchanged. Lucy slept late and the other women had started a second pot of coffee when she came downstairs.

The conversation involved much talk about how fulfilling everyone had found the previous day and night. Cynthia and Edna agreed that they would probably skip church. Everyone laughed about that.

Edna and Carol cooked breakfast for everyone, then Cynthia and Lucy washed the dishes. They touched each other often as they worked. They sat back at the table with more coffee and Rick came up again.

"I dreamt about him with us last night," Carol said. "We were all making love with him and with each other. He was participating happily"

The other women all echoed her, although, in most of the dreams it was only two women with Rick.

"That's quite a coincidence," Cynthia said thoughtfully. "Did anyone's dream tell you when it was happening?"

No one answered.

Carol described some of her dreams. How Rick would often have one woman impaled on his cock while another straddled his face having her pussy eaten. In another scene Rick would take one of the ladies from behind while she ate another woman's cunt.

The talk got the women horny again and they moved to the makeshift bed they had made in the living room. Lucy took Cynthia's hand and led her to the couch.

Cynthia let her robe fall open and sat. She spread her legs open for Lucy to kneel between them. Lucy put Cynthia's legs over her shoulders and put the older woman's hands on her head. She pushed her face into Cynthia's eager pussy. To lick, to suck, to make her cum.

Lucy's fingers found her own clit and brought herself to an orgasm as she pushed her other hand into Cynthia's cunt to find her spot. Both women were cumming with loud gasps and quivering bodies. Cynthia's fingers twisted in Lucy's hair holding her a happy prisoner at the hot cunt she ate. Cynthia's heels drummed on her back accompanied with cries of "don't stop".

Edna was on the mat with Carol between her legs. They knew how to bring each other to intense orgasms. Edna was soon shuddering and crying out in passion as Carol found her g-spot and sucked at her clit.

For Carol the mere act of eating a hot, wet cunt was enough to send blissful thrills dancing through her body. The taste of Edna's juices, the musky scent of her pussy; stronger now after hours of sex play, were enough to send her into exciting orgasms.

They switched partners. Carol buried her face in Cynthia's cunt. Lucy moved to the mat with Edna. Edna tasted Cynthia's juices and cum on Lucy's face when they kissed. She felt the excitement that Cynthia felt about the union of all the women. Lucy and Edna switched to a sixty-nine position and happily ate each other's pussies.

For Carol it was another experience with what she loved best. Eating another person, in this instance Cynthia's luscious pussy. Hers, like Edna's had been, was stronger and muskier from the amount of sexual stimulation it had received. It suited Carol quite well. She eagerly licked at Cynthia's juices and sucked her clit so even more juices would flow from her.

Everyone rested until lunch time. Edna warmed up the chili and served the remaining sandwiches. She poured them all wine with the meal. The ladies all limited themselves to a couple of glasses this time.

They relaxed in the living room after lunch until the Cynthia stood and said she was ready for more. On the mat they formed a circle of joy. All ate one of the other's pussy. They switched after several loud orgasms and continued the four way until all were sated.

They rested again, but they were all replete. It was midafternoon when Carol went to the kitchen to make coffee. They all joined her, in their robes once again.

Cynthia said she would have to be leaving soon, that she was totally satiated. Carol and Lucy agreed that any more would be redundant. They were all giddy from the thrills they had experienced. Their bodies relaxed and satisfied. Their libidos calmed and soothed.

Edna told them they were welcome to use her shower, but all declined.

"My thighs are covered with my juices. My face and breasts smeared with other women's nectar." Lucy explained. "I find myself liking the sensation. Maybe that's a little obscene, but I want to enjoy it as long as I can." The others agreed.

They dressed. Except for Edna, she just got a robe from her bedroom. They all helped fold up the quilts. The linen went in the laundry. They all kissed, hugged and left for home.

Lucy drove Carol home. She spent the night, but they didn't make love. Both were replete. They snuggled together naked and slept well.

Cynthia arrived home and found herself strangely lonely. The wild days and night of love she had experienced had left her with a vague feeling of wanting more. Not that night, though, in the future.

They've become almost like a family to me.she thought, with some surprise. I want to be with them.

The morning after the four way sapphic orgy Cynthia woke with a decision made. It was part of the plan that had been coming together in her mind since she first became a lover with Rick.

When she arrived at the store she closed the door to her office and made several phone calls. Satisfied with the responses she got she called Edna.

Cynthia told Edna she was interested in buying farmland. Since Edna knew far more about it than she did. Could Edna help her finding land and advise her about values? Edna agreed readily. Cynthia suggested that they start right away, would tomorrow be okay? Edna didn't see why not and it was agreed that Cynthia would pick her up about nine in the morning.

Cynthia next ran down her assistant and told him he would be in charge the rest of the week. That she would be in occasionally, but that she had business to attend to that would take up a lot of time. She passed the word on to a few other people in charge of various departments.

Tuesday morning Cynthia arrived at Edna's right on time. Edna offered her coffee before they left. While they waited for the coffee to perk Cynthia told Edna what she had done.

"I'm selling my store, Edna. The grocery business is changing and big chain stores are the coming thing. I can sell to one of them, or they can build their own store to compete with me. I decided to sell while the market is good."

"I'm surprised," Edna responded. "Your store is almost an institution in this town."

"I had to think long and hard before I did decide to sell. I have my employees to think about, but the new owners agreed to keep them on." Cynthia paused. "We need to keep this quiet for a few days until I have a chance to tell them first."

"I won't mention it," Edna assured her.

The coffee was ready and Edna served it.

"I think there might be several farm properties coming up for sale in the next year or two." Edna told her. "The man who rents our land has mentioned retirement several times lately. There are a couple of others in the area that might feel the same."

"I would like any property I buy to be close to yours, Edna. I have thought that Rick might be able to manage it."

"That's a possibility," Edna told her. "Or we could rent your property."

They finished their coffee and got on the way. Edna showed Cynthia several farms in the area including hers and Rick's. They stopped at the house and looked it over. It was in better shape than Edna thought it would be, but still needed considerable work.

There was a village near the farm. Edna showed Cynthia around. It was big enough for a small grocery store, a restaurant, bank, post office and two gas stations. Edna took Cynthia to meet a realtor in the village who often handled farm land. They stopped to see the neighboring farmer, the one who rented the land. He seemed to find the idea of selling his farm an attractive idea. No price had been mentioned yet and Cynthia said she would want the house too. It was quite a large place. They had brought up five kids, but none of them was interested in taking over the farm. They had all gone to college and moved away for careers in the cities.

They drove back to the city. Cynthia invited Edna to dinner to thank her for her help. They ate at one of the city's better restaurants. Cynthia was well known there. She drove Edna home and was invited in. They kissed as soon as the door was closed and were soon in the bedroom making passionate love.

Afterwards they talked. About Cynthia's sale of the store and her future plans.

"I want to stay close to Rick," she confided to his mother. "I know I'm so much older, but he makes me feel so young."

"Of course you must stay close to him, Cynthia. You're one of us, we're all bonded now."

"Tell me, Edna," Cynthia asked. "Have you ever thought about all of us living together a group?"

Edna looked at her, surprised. "I have had some vague thoughts along those lines, but nothing very explicit."

"I'm starting to think of all of you as my family, or maybe my mates." Said Cynthia, her voice a trifle wistful.

"I'll let you know if something occurs to support that notion," Edna told her.

Within a week the deal to sell the store was made firm. Cynthia called her employees together and told them the news. There would be a short transition period while new management took over. They would all keep their jobs with the new company. She thanked them all for their loyalty and hard work. There were tears in her eyes when she finished speaking. She called Edna and went to visit her.

Cynthia wrote to Rick telling him of her decision. The sale of the store did not especially surprise him, but buying farm land did. He thought he would have to learn more about what she was thinking.

Borntolust
Borntolust
1,048 Followers