A Mother's Love in 1949 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Other things happened after the four woman get together. After talking to Edna Lucy wrote to Rick telling him that the four women had all met. That she liked Cynthia very much and that they had all four gotten along well together. She signed the letter 'Love, Lucy'. That last was her own idea.

Rick was surprised when he read the first part of the letter. Surprised and worried that they had all met. He had thought that no one but his mother knew there were others. That each of them thought they were his only lover. As he read on, however, his fears calmed. When he saw that she had signed the letter 'Love Lucy' he knew things were okay. The other women also wrote about their get together, but none of them added any details.

It was the first time the word love had been used between Rick and Lucy, or with any of the women except Edna. He didn't know how to take it at first. After thinking about it for a day he decided he liked it. His next letter to her he signed 'Love Rick'.

After that letter Rick's dreams of making love with two of the women at a time became the norm for him. He could almost taste the hot pussies in his dreams.

Lucy's letters told him of having breakfast with his mother. He immediately thought of them making love with each other. In another letter she mentioned how well she was getting along with her own mother. One would think there would be feelings of jealousy between us, she wrote. But there isn't. It's as if sharing you has brought us closer. That was the first time the fact that the women shared Rick was actually mentioned.

What Lucy didn't say in her letter was that she had written it after a steamy session with her mother.

That letter, of course, caused Rick to dream of mother and daughter making love together. He didn't know if what he saw in his dreams was the way things happened, or not. Porn was not common in those days. There were occasional movies that would be shown at men's 'smokers'; pictures were passed among teenaged boys to titillate their sexuality. But he thought that two women would eat each other much like he and one of his ladies ate each other.

As the dreams continued he saw himself as a participant more often. Here again he was unsure how to go about it. He often dreamt that Cynthia was a part of the threesome. She, being more experienced, was often the guide to the others.

The women, in Rick's absence, had regular trysts among themselves. Usually two of them for a one on one. But Lucy did join Edna and Cynthia one Sunday afternoon, Carol was under the weather. It was a delightfully fragrant and very tasty get together. She found herself feeling even more affectionate towards the two older women.

Cynthia joined Carol one afternoon to learn about the vibrator. She had dildos of her own that she used on occasion; seldom now that she had started her affair with the other women. But she had never tried any mechanical stimulation.

These vibrators were advertised in woman's magazines, usually towards the back. Sexual uses were never mentioned, but a picture was always part of the ad; usually a pleasant looking woman using one to massage her shoulder. The picture clearly showed the shape; a smooth cylinder with a bullet like end. One had only to look at it to understand the possible uses.

The women lay on the bed together and Carol went down on Cynthia to get her ready. When Cynthia was good and wet Carol sucked on the older woman's tits, and exchanged hot wet kisses with her. She slid the vibrator into Cynthia's ready cunt on low setting. As Cynthia rose to her first orgasm Carol turned the setting to high. Cynthia squealed out her joy and pleasure. As Carol moved the toy to her clit she came with shudders and more shrieks of ecstatic delight.

Carol wanted to suck, to eat the hot wet pussy she had been bringing to intense, wet orgasms. She kissed her way to Cynthia's pussy, she lay between her thighs. She pushed the vibrator deep into the other woman's pussy and took her clit between her lips. She sucked and nibbled at the hard nubbin as Cynthia's legs clasped her tight. Cynthia's hands twisted her hair to the point of delicious pain. Carol's face was pulled into the wet pussy she was pleasuring as Cynthia's heels drummed on her back.

Cynthia collapsed when she was about to faint from the ongoing pleasure. They rested together. They got up to have coffee and a snack.

Back in the bed Carol showed Cynthia how she could play-fuck her with the vibrator. Cynthia showed Carol something she had been taught some years before by one of her women lovers. How to rub their clits together and bring each other to orgasms. They worked to perfect the technique and the ladies experienced several mutually agreeable orgasms.

Carol's pussy was wet and ready when Cynthia rolled on top of her and slid the vibrator into her pussy. Carol came almost from the start. She grasped Cynthia with arms and legs. She raised her hips as she gasped in the joy of a body lying on hers and fucking her. She came and came again as Cynthia pumped the toy cock into her eager cunt.

Carol indicated she was satisfied and Cynthia rolled off her. She and Carol hugged and exchanged kisses. Carol was telling her how great it had been.

"Would you like to try it, Cynthia?"

"No, Honey," Cynthia responded. "I liked the toy, but I think I could like it too much. I'll probably get one, though, just in case."

The ladies parted with hugs and hot kisses. At home Cynthia found one of the ads and ordered two for herself.

******

It was time for Rick's his first break, over the Thanksgiving holiday. There would be classes on Wednesday, but he decided to skip them. That was a tougher decision than one might think. He was a good student and quite serious about his education. He was able to get away in midafternoon on Tuesday for the six hour drive home. (The roads were two lanes with many towns on the way. There were no interstates at that time and rural areas had very few four lane highways. So what today would be about a three hour drive took twice as long.)

His thoughts on the trip, quite naturally, were about his mother and the other women. I wonder if I can keep them all happy. he thought. I wonder if I should make love with two of them at a time? Would Mom go for that? Would any of them? How can I even find out? His thoughts continued, along the same lines the rest of the trip. He imagined one of them making love with one of the others. Carol and his mother, Lucy and Cynthia; all possible combinations.

******

Edna was waiting for him at home. She wore her ivory satin nightgown. She had dabbed on a touch of perfume and tried to make herself as alluring as possible. He walked in the door and dropped his bag by the stairs. She was in his arms immediately covering him with kisses and wetting his face with her tears of happiness.

She had his dinner ready for him. After he ate he carried his bag upstairs and showered. Naked he joined his mother in the bedroom.

They kissed again, hungrily. Their tongues danced and twirled around each other. He pulled the bodice of her nightgown down to expose her nipples and eagerly sucked at them. He slipped his hand under the nightgown to feel her hot wet pussy.

She sat up and pulled the nightgown over her head. She didn't want anything between them. She wanted to feel his flesh against hers. She wanted to feel his hard cock against her thighs, against her tits, against her lips. She wanted to feel him inside her, fucking her; but this wasn't the right time.

They mutually went into a sixty-nine position and greedily sucked and licked at each other's sex. Both came quickly. He had been without sex, except for his hand, since he had left for school. She had several experiences with the other ladies, but none for over a week.

His cum filled her mouth, but he softened only slightly. She kept him in her mouth as she came from his sucking and licking. She swallowed his cum after tasting it. His cock returned to full throbbing hardness. The room was filled with the sounds of lovemaking. Of gasps and moans muffled by cocks and pussies filling mouths.

Her juices poured from her, he lapped them up like a glutton. She felt the heat of his slick cum as it, once again, gushed into her eager mouth. They kissed. Both with mouths full of cum. They let it flow between them delightfully blending.

She tasted him again. The others were there in her tasting. It felt right. It was time.

They laid together, resting after their mutual orgasms. Rick, tired from traveling though he was, had something on his mind. He decided to feel his mother out.

"Mom, Lucy wrote me that all four women had met together. It had to be you who set it up."

"It was," Edna replied. "It was time."

Both mother and son had the same thing in mind, but neither knew that the other had the same goal.

"They all got along fine. We've formed a bond between us." Edna continued.

"A bond that includes me, I hope," Rick said.

"Definitely," Edna responded. "You are the glue that brought us together."

"I sometimes wonder if I can take care of all of you, and give you satisfaction." Rick tentatively took another step.

"You're doing fine, Rick. We all love you."

"You all love me? No one but you has ever mentioned love. Except maybe Lucy. She signs her letters Love Lucy. I didn't think it meant much."

"It does, Rick." Edna didn't elaborate.

Rick went a little further. "I have dreams about all of you. Sometimes about more than one."

Edna happily took the bait. She kissed him with a little tongue making it hot.

"Are you saying you'd like to make love to more than one of us at a time?" she asked in a tone of faux sternness.

He didn't answer, he could feel himself blushing.

"Is that really what you'd like?" Still with the same tone.

"Well - it might be fun," he was stammering.

"Go to sleep, Baby. You've had a long day. And you have people to see tomorrow."

She rubbed Rick's back, petted him and gave him warm kisses until he fell asleep. She slipped out of bed when he was sleeping soundly and called the others. Her message was simple. "He's ready."