All Comments on 'A Mother's Love in 1949 Ch. 08'

by Borntolust

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Morlan502Morlan502over 8 years ago
Yes!

It was a while since the last chapter but it was well worth the wait! Three bulging bellies are in the future I think!

Kiltie01Kiltie01over 8 years ago
The best series I have read on here

Please don't make us wait so long for the next chapter. Your hot descriptions get me hard in seconds and I love wanking to them. I read them to my other half and she gets so wet I just slip straight into her pussy. Thank you

OhYou812OhYou812over 8 years ago
The good old days.

Who needs indoor plumbing, air conditioning, cable TV, or microwaves? Now that the big war was over, having two willing pieces of pussy at home made things just about perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Detail

The text is somewhat bland to be erotic. This period in history is rich with incestuous relationships. In the SE of the UK most families had tales to tell. The men away fighting or missing ( killed in action ) resulted in many mothers seeking sexual relief from young sons . Moondrift deals with the subject . I find these stories extremely exciting it reminds me vividly of the night my mother told me to" stop it . . I regularly shared her bed on very cold nights and waking from a deep sleep was humping her nude arse. We didn't "Stop It . In fact that night for the first time of many I enjoyed the wet warm depths of her soaking cunt and she the delights of a her sons raging hard cock . Just the thoughts of it still is a very pleasant memory . So author a bit more detail and you will have a very erotic tale indeed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous