A Mother's Love in 1949 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edna gently pushed her away. She was satisfied, but not to the point she was spent. She asked Carol to take her shoes and nylons off her. Carol was happy to remove the shoes and roll the hosiery down Edna's legs. She climbed up onto the bed and the two women snuggled together. They knew there would be more loving, there was no need to rush.

******

Cynthia had been waiting for Rick's call. She felt a thrill when the phone rang. She had bathed, drawn on nylons, supported by a garter belt, and put on moderate heels. She knew that these were things that aroused Rick. She enjoyed them too. She delighted in rubbing her nylon sheathed thighs against his face as he ate her wet cunt.

She lifted her tits. They felt nice to her. She was thankful that they weren't too big. At her age big boobs would be stretched to her belly button. As it was they sagged only a little and the nipples were enjoyably large and sensitive. She put on a filmy negligee, one she had bought especially for Rick. She had learned that Rick didn't like lingerie with too many frills. She had made it a point to learn his likes and dislikes. She wanted to be attractive to him for a long time to come. Last she dabbed on a touch of an alluring perfume.

She was looking out the kitchen window, waiting, when she saw him enter through the back gate. He had parked a couple of blocks away.

Cynthia rubbed her pussy in anticipation. She wanted to be wet for him. She opened the door to let him in.

As he usually did Rick gazed at Cynthia before they embraced. He loved the sight of her areolas and pubes, showing like hazy shadows through the diaphanous fabric of her negligee. They hugged, tightly and kissed. Not hot, wet kisses yet. They would come. For now the kisses were greetings; warm, loving with soft words of greeting. Like two lovers comfortable with each other.

They went to her bedroom. The drapes were pulled, the lighting soft. She helped him undress. The kisses were hotter now. She let her negligee fall open and sat on the side of the bed. On his knees he pushed between her thighs, to her beautiful wet pussy, to bury his face in its moist heat and to sip the savory juices of her lust.

She folded the gauzy fabric of the negligee back over his head. He seemed to like the sensation, he ate at her pussy with even more ardor. She held him tight with nylon clad thighs and hands twisting in his hair. She came with loud gasps and cries of bliss.

When she had cum a second time Rick pulled back. He stood in front of her his cock hard and erect. He pushed her back onto the bed her feet still off the edge. He straddled her and fucked her face.

She gladly took his cock. His steely hard shaft that filled her mouth so deliciously. The hard cock that thrust into her as her lips and tongue and teeth played on it. She came again when his hot cum gushed into her mouth, came from the sensual sensation alone.

He pulled back slightly. His softening cock resting between her tits. She opened her mouth to show him her tongue siding sensuously through the creamy seed as she savored it. It was a lovely sight for Rick. The creamy white cum was framed by the smeared red lipstick of her lips. As always they kissed before she swallowed. Kissed to mix the bouquets of both their cums. To taste themselves blending with the other.

Rick rolled off her to lie beside her. She snuggled up to him feeling like a young girl. His youth seemed have a rejuvenating effect on her. Not that I need rejuvenating.she thought Once you get past the façade of a respectable matron I'm a hot, sexy bitch.

It's going to be a fantastic day her thoughts continued. We've only just begun and already he's made me feel so satisfied, yet wanting more. His cock is going to feel so good when I get him inside me

She had sucked him, emptied his balls. He would be able to fuck her long and well. There would be no quick releases of his seed. Her many cummings would excite him, arouse him even further. Their kisses would be mindless and wet. He would thrust into her with vigor and her wet cunt would welcome him. Welcome him until she was almost screaming from the excitement of orgasms; racing, one following another, through her body.

And he would cum. With a few final, deep thrusts he would fill her belly with his cum. His hot slick cum. He would soften and kiss her. They would rest, but not for too long. There was one more little ritual, not quite a ritual, more like what had become a tradition with them. She would straddle him as he lay on his back. She would gasp in pleasure as he ate her cunt and the cum he had left in her. Her juices would flow and she would rub her pussy over his face in her passion.

It happened much as she thought it would. It had been some time since they had fucked together. It had always been exciting and fulfilling before he had gone off to college. It was like a homecoming to repeat it all again today.

There was more sex, with variations, that they both enjoyed. There was that day too. They kissed good night a little after eight. He slipped out the back gate and drove home.

Edna was in bed waiting for him. She was propped up against the headboard wearing only silk panties. She smiled at him as he undressed to join her. Her smile broadened when she detected the sheen of Cynthia's juices and cum on his face.

He joined her in bed and she drew him to her for a deep kiss. They exchanged the tastes of the other's lover for the day. Both were happy and content.

"Tell me all about it." She told him in sultry tones.

As he spoke she licked Cynthia's juices from his face. She kissed him again to suck her tastes from his mouth and tongue. She kissed his body and drew him on top of herself. She tasted Cynthia on his cock and found it good. Cynthia had enjoyed herself. Rick lowered his face to his mother's eager pussy.

They happily ate each other. Rick was slow in cumming, but he was young and resilient. Edna was horny despite the steamy afternoon with Carol. That was different. Her son and lover was home he would satisfy her again. She came multiple times while her son buried his face in her hot cunt. Each time she came it brought him closer to his own orgasm. He filled her mouth with cum as she quivered from the thrills of cumming yet again. They kissed afterward and let their essences blend into a delightful broth that fed both their libidos.

They slept later than normal the next morning. Coffee, a shower and breakfast served to get them started. It was Friday. The day before Christmas. Company would be coming. The other women, his lovers. They would all be there.

Edna thought that Rick needed a rest. His time, since his homecoming, had been sex filled. She would tell the other women that he needed to be rejuvenated before they emptied his balls again. They went back upstairs and laid on the bed resting. Both dozed off.

Edna woke at lunch time. She got up and started coffee. She put a lunch together for herself and Rick and went to wake him. He felt well rested when he got up to join his mother in the kitchen.

Carol arrived first, she was a little early. She was so anxious to see Rick that she couldn't wait any longer. She hugged Rick tightly with cries of love, with hot kisses and rubbing of bodies together.

Cynthia arrived next. She and Rick greeted each other with enthusiasm, but less emotion than the meeting of him and Carol. Cynthia hugged Edna next with a sincere display of affection.

Lucy had to work until noon. She went home, had a quick lunch, showered and dressed carefully. At Edna's her meeting with Rick was, like her mother's, heartfelt and emotional. Rick was the man she loved, she shared him but that was okay. She loved his other lovers almost as much as she loved him.

Edna fixed drinks for everyone. Rick sat on the couch between Carol and Lucy. Neither could keep their hands away from him. They had both missed him terribly. Rick was enjoying their attention and returned the caresses and kisses.

They all finished their drinks and everyone went upstairs to arrange the bedroom. The extra bed was in the guestroom. It had not been set up since the last time it had been used, for the four way lady orgy. They all worked to put it together and make up the doubled bed with clean linens. They carried more linens, and pillows, downstairs for the mat in the living room. They finished that and Edna made everyone another drink.

Carol and Lucy were hot and needy. Needy for Rick's loving. They took him back upstairs to the newly set up bed. The two women stripped to their nylons. They stripped Rick's shirts so they could feel his bare flesh against their own, and he could feel the nylon sheathed legs against his face and body. Rick ate their pussies in turn. He buried his face in one wet and savory snatch then the other. He, as usual, experienced a sublime satisfaction from the experience of hot women cumming on his face. The ladies kissed and fondled each other as he ate their pussies.

Their horniness abated, for the moment, all went back to the living room. Outside a light snow was falling. They found a music station and danced. Rick with all of them in turn; or the women danced with each other. No one had more than a couple of drinks and all enjoyed the afternoon. They had stew for dinner. That had become almost a tradition for their get-togethers. It was easy to fix ahead of time and heat up as needed.

They had rested on the mat a few times, but their sex play was confined to kisses, fondling of tits and rubbing of groins against each other. Between the petting, however, and the dancing they were all in a horny state by the time dinner was over. They tried to ignore their desire, there were other things to do.

They opened presents after dinner, there were a lot of them. Everyone was sincerely appreciative. They had all given a lot of thought to the gifts they bought, or made, for the others. They turned the lights out after the gifts had been exchanged. The Christmas tree lights provided enough illumination to see. They all laid together on the mat. There was a pleasant sense of love that encompassed them all. The glow of the tree and the snow falling outside lent a quiet, affectionate atmosphere to the group of lovers.

Later they all went to bed together. The women changed to filmy nightwear and Rick stripped to his shorts. He ate their pussies, and filled their hot cunts with his fingers, until they had all cum. The ladies ate each other too, when they weren't engaged with Rick. The bedroom was soon redolent with the scents of hot women and lady cum. Rick was in heaven with four wonderfully juicy pussies for him to lick and suck. He experienced, again, the intense inner satisfaction that eating a responsive woman's cunt brought him. He hadn't cum, not for himself, but making his women cum had been a great thrill. He felt satisfied and contented, for the moment.

Edna and Cynthia woke Rick in the morning to get ready for church. They let Carol and Lucy sleep since they weren't church goers. Edna fixed them a light breakfast, enough to keep them until lunch time.

Rick would have been much happier to skip the service, but Edna explained that not showing up might cause someone to wonder about them. Cynthia too was attending the service. They would drive separately to avoid comment.

Rick had showered and shaved. He wore briefs and took care to tuck his cock in tightly. It would not do to sport a boner in church. It would embarrass him; embarrass his mother even more.

He got through the service okay although it lasted longer than the normal Sunday services. They didn't stay for any socializing after the service. They told their acquaintances, those that seemed disposed to chat, that they had company. It was hoped that would discourage any informal visiting too.

On the way home Edna talked to Rick.

"If Lucy wants you to go home with her tonight, Baby, none of us will object. She has to work next week, so she won't have as much time with you as the rest of us. Carol will probably join you and Lucy tomorrow; you'll likely stay with her Monday while Lucy's at work. I won't look for you until Monday evening in that case."

Edna and Rick got home first. Cynthia arrived shortly after them. Carol and Lucy had an early lunch ready. It was a light meal. Their Christmas dinner would be in the late afternoon.

After everyone had eaten Edna made drinks for everyone. The women updated Rick on the progress with the farmhouses. The largest was quite nice. They thought it could serve as a base for them while they got things sorted out.

"I think it may be time to sell our homes here in the city and move to the farm," said Cynthia. "There is room for all of us and we can use money from the sales to finish fixing up our new place. I think we can have quite a nice home with plenty of room for all of us."

They all talked about that subject for a while. All the women were enthused about it. They would have each other, and Rick on his vacations; permanently after he graduated. Lucy wouldn't be able to move just yet. She still had a job to think of. She would move when the farm got up and running. The ladies decided to drive up to the farm and get started after Rick's vacation was over.

Rick said very little. He listened to the women's conversation with interest. They were his lovers. They all shared him and were making plans to continue doing so. He felt a sense of awe that the women would all love him so much.

At one point Cynthia turned to Rick. "You and I will have to talk, Sweetheart. We need to plan ahead a bit for when you graduate and are ready to start farming."

"It might be a good idea," Rick replied.

The dinner went well. No one ate too much. They all had plans for later and no one wanted to feel stuffed. Although everyone appeared relaxed there were lots of pheromones in the air and a strong sense of anticipation in the room.

After Lucy and Rick helped clear the table Edna served coffee and a small tot of a good liqueur.

They all worked together to wash the dishes. Lucy and Rick were drying and touched each other often. They left shortly afterward. Everyone kissed everyone. Rick's kiss for his mother especially warm.

Rick drove Lucy's car. She told him to drive to her mother's home. "Mom will join us tomorrow morning," she told him.

She sat close to him, her hand on his thigh. They kissed as soon as the door had closed. They held each other tightly and whispered how much each had missed the other.

In the bedroom they tore their clothes off. They embraced again. "I'm safe now," she whispered. She was clad in her slip. She had not worn a bra and had pushed her panties off.

He had knelt in front of her as she stood next to the bed. He had pushed the hem of her slip up to expose her ready pussy. He gazed raptly at her full bush, at the beads of her juices glistening in her hair and on the puffy lips of her eager cunt. He buried his face in her pubes and rubbed his cheeks on the curly hair crowning her pussy and on the sensuous fabric of the nylons sheathing her legs. These were a delightful sensations for him. His already hard cock stiffened even more.

Lucy sat on the bed she guided his face and lips to her hot, wet pussy, "Eat me, Rick, Eat me," he heard. A moment later she said softly. "I love you so much."

A thrill ran through his body when she spoke of her love. Such words affected him that way whichever of the women spoke them. He ate her until her body sang with orgasmic joy. Until her pussy was flowing with want, with the need to be filled. Until his face was smeared with her juices. Until she was crying out for his cock, for him to fuck her.

She took him on top of her and guided his cock into her hot pussy. He felt so right. She sighed in satisfaction as he entered her. They had not used a rubber. It didn't matter, not this time. She wouldn't get pregnant. She felt her love for him as he entered her. It seemed to fill her. She wanted to shout it out, to tell the world she loved him. He kissed her with wild, wet kisses. She returned them. He sucked and nibbled her lovely tits and she moaned in pleasure.

Her body quivered as an orgasm made itself known. Quivers turned to shudders and gasps of pure joy as it ripped through the cells of her body. Another stronger orgasm followed it so closely that they seemed like one.

She came yet again when she felt his hot cum gush into her cunt.

She squeezed her pussy on his cock. She had been practicing how to do it. It delighted her when she heard Rick gasp with delight.

She laughed happily. "I thought you'd like that. I taught myself just for you."

They rested, but not for long. They were soon eating each other. Rick loved it, as always. His cock had felt wonderful in Lucy's snug pussy; eating her wet cunt afterward was just as exciting.

Lucy, too was excited as she sucked his rock hard cock. She enjoyed the tastes on it, the blend of cums. Rick's was the only cock she'd ever sucked and his the only man cum she'd ever tasted. She was so aroused that she came quickly and intensely from Rick's licking and sucking. She wanted him to cum too. She hoped while she was having another climax. It would be so nice to feel his hot cum filling her mouth while her body soared with pleasure.

It did happen that way. Sometimes, it may be, that people are so in tune that they bring each other to an orgasm at just the right time. Lucy hoped that was the case with them. Certainly they were getting better at it.

******

Edna, Carol and Cynthia relaxed in the living room with drinks. They were all upbeat about their plans for the future, excited at the prospect of all living together with each other and Rick. These thoughts led to fondling and kisses. They turned on the radio and danced for a while. They held each other close and swayed around the living room rubbing tits and exchanging kisses. They were all aroused when they went upstairs to bed. Cynthia got her vibrators out of her bag. Carol had brought hers too. They lay on the bed playing with the toys, in themselves and each other.

The scent of hot women filled the air as they discarded the toys and formed a circle to suck at each other's clit and lick at the juices flowing from hot cunts.

In the morning they had breakfast together. All were wearing robes. Their talk was about how good the holiday had been so far.

"Enjoy yourself with Lucy and Rick today, Carol," Edna told her. "Please send Rick to me Monday evening."

"I will," Carol said. Carol was excited at the prospect of sex with Rick. The idea of a day alone with him thrilled her even more. Lucy would be working Monday, she would have Rick to herself for the day.

Before Carol left the three women took the extra bed apart and moved it back to the guest room. Carol showered and dressed. She exchanged warm kisses and words of love with the other women and left to meet her other lovers.

Rick and Lucy greeted her warmly. They were relaxed from and content from an evening and night of lovemaking and snuggled on the couch, Rick in a robe and Lucy in a slip and nylons. Carol's arrival, however, caused their libidos to reset.

Carol, despite her the days and nights of lovemaking was horny. She needed her fill of cock, Ricks cock. She wanted to feel his throbbing hardness on her lips and tongue, she wanted to feel it probing the back of her throat, she wanted to feel his thick creamy cum fill her mouth with its slick warmth.

She wanted Lucy too, she wanted to feel both their bodies against hers. She wanted to feel lips and tongues on her pussy. She didn't care which of them it was.

Rick's love of eating pussy was rampant. He wanted to bury his face in his lovers' wet pussies. To inhale the scents of their musk, to taste their honeyed juices, to feel their essences flow onto his face.