A Mother's Love in 1949 Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy wanted both, much as her mother did. She wanted to taste her man's cock, her mother's succulent pussy. She loved them both; when she pleased them it pleased her. She knelt in front of her mother. She reached under Carols skirt and pulled her panties down her legs. She stood then and whispered to Carol to leave the skirt on. Carol opened her blouse and let it slide off her shoulders.

They went to the bedroom together. Carol opened her purse and took out the vibrator. She handed it to Lucy then turned her back to her daughter to let her open her bra.

Rick lay on the bed watching. His cock was hard with anticipation. Lucy held Carol tightly from behind, her hands caressed her mother's plump breasts as she whispered sultry words into her ear.

"Rick wants you, Mom. He's so hard for you."

She gently pushed Carol toward the bed and the hard cock waiting for her. Carol and Rick exchanged hot, wet kisses, but the foreplay was minimal. They were soon sixty-nining with Rick's face buried in her wet pussy and she with her mouth happily full of his pulsating cock.

Lucy had drained Rick's balls, and although he was young and resilient, it would take a while for him to cum. Carol came, though, often and intensely. With her tits bared and her skirt bunched around her waist her world was centered on the wonderful feel of the cock she sucked; on the lips and tongue eating her eager cunt. Nothing else mattered. Her squeals of joy were muffled by his cock filling her mouth. When she felt his warm, creamy cum gush from his hard cock she came yet again, stronger and more forcefully than before.

Lucy had lain on the bed next to them. As she watched them she pushed the vibrator into her pussy. She plied it slowly and sensuously. She would push it deep into her vagina and slowly withdraw it to slide over her clit. Like her mother she became lost in the sensations; in the feel of her pussy filled with the vibrating toy cock, with the wonderful sensation as she pressed it to her clit.

Rick and Carol rolled apart. Lucy pulled the vibrator from her pussy and shut it off. She laid on the bed next to her mother and Rick with her legs splayed.

That is too good, she thought. almost better than Rick or Mom, or one of the other women eating me. I don't want to overdo it. I might come to like it too much. I prefer someone real to the toy; I like to feel them there, their bodies. She thought further. I wonder if we can think of other ways to use it?

Carol's initial horniness relieved they all snuggled together for a rest. They got up after an hour, or so, and made coffee. The sat together in the kitchen and chatted. They had lunch and Lucy suggested they dance. They had all come to like dancing, although none of them were more than acceptable at it. What they really wanted was the feel of their bodies rubbing together and, for the women, Rick's cock pressing into their bellies or nestling at the slit of their pussies.

Carol went to the bedroom to take her skirt off and put on a slip. She kept her garter belt and nylons on and put on a pair of moderate heels. She checked herself in the mirror and thought she looked good. The slip seemed to emphasize her butt and her tits.

When she got back to the living room music was already playing. Lucy and Rick were swaying together, their bodies close. Carol, of course got the next dance with Rick. They alternated for several dances then danced with each other while Rick rested. They rubbed their tits together and ground their crotches into each other as if dancing with a man. They found it to be just as arousing. Then it would be with Rick again, for one of them. The other would watch them glide about the room, often rubbing her pussy with a sense of anticipation.

By the time they decided to go back to the bedroom pheromones were thick in the air. Pussies were wet and Rick's cock was hard. In the bedroom Lucy slipped Rick's robe off him. She kissed him with wet open mouth. Carol and he exchanged kisses next. He lay on the bed and held his arms up to the women.

All of them were hot and ready, the dancing had done that for them. Lucy straddled his hips and let her pussy slide over his rigid cock. She and her mother exchanged hot kisses as Lucy worked herself up to a climax.

As Lucy came with cries of delight Carol straddled Rick; she brought her pussy to his eager lips. He lifted his face to her puffy, wet labia. His tongue slipped between the lips to her clit; she came almost immediately.

It was heavenly for Rick. With a hot pussy to eat and another to fuck. His world was focused on the sensations of women cumming for him, and on him. It centered on the scents and sounds of lovemaking; on the movements of the women as they rode his cock or rubbed their pussy on his face.

Carol was leaned back into Lucy's embrace. Her daughter's hands caressed her soft tits and tweaked her hard nipples. Ricks fingers slid into her pussy looking for her g-spot. Carol was rising to another orgasm when she felt the shudders of an orgasm ripping through Lucy's body behind her. In her ecstasy, as orgasmic thrills tore through her, Carol felt the wonderful sensation that meant she would squirt.

It was a thrill she had felt only twice before, and one that excited her. She squealed with glee as her nectar flowed onto Rick's face. He was thrilled and delighted. He opened his mouth to cover her cunt and let her essences fill his mouth.

Lucy too was affected. Her mother's cry of delight and Rick's reaction to it brought her too to a glorious orgasm. It tore through her body and traveled deep into her pussy. It caused her, too, to squirt for the first time in her life. Her juice spurted from her hot pussy to flow onto her Rick, her lover; to coat his pubes and thighs with her aromatic essences.

Rick came then. He had to, the thrills of the women squirting gave him no choice. His creamy cum gushed into Lucy's cunt to mix with the liquor of her squirt. Lucy kept him inside as long as she could. She squeezed her pussy on his softening cock and tried to hold him in her warm cunt. She held her mother close against her tits as she fondled hers. Rick ate and sucked at Carol's pussy as he softened. He licked at her cum and sucked it from her pussy.

When Lucy could no longer keep him inside herself she lifted herself off him. Her nectar, blended with Rick's creamy cum, flowed onto Rick's bare flesh. She patted Carol on her shoulder.

"Let me taste him," she said huskily.

Carol slid back from Rick's face. He let her go reluctantly. She moved back between his legs and laid on her belly to lick at her daughter's cum. To taste the exotic mingling of man and lady cum that had flowed from Lucy's cunt to coat Rick's pubes and thighs. To savor and rub her face in the delicious mélange.

Lucy lay next to him, to lick and suck at her mother's cum. The nectar that had squirted from her cunt as tremors of orgasmic joy tore through her body. It coated his face and chest. It had flowed into his mouth and over his tongue. Lucy kissed him with wet, wide opened mouth. Their tongues dueled as she searched for the taste of her mother.

"Let me taste you," he told her. "Let me taste your cum."

His words excited her and she straddled him again, this time with her pussy at his face. He lifted himself to her cunt and sucked the juices of her squirt. He licked her cunt and all around it. Her pubes, her thighs; he relished the taste, the proof that he had brought her great orgasmic thrills.

Carol licked at his cock savoring the melded cum. He soon was hard again and Carol found her pussy hot and wet. She had an empty feeling that had to be filled. She straddled him and guided his hard cock into her hot, wet cunt. She never thought of a condom, she wanted to feel his cum, to feel the warmth of his hardness against the snug walls of her pussy. It had been so long, so long since the empty feeling had been appeased. True she had been satisfied sexually. True her greatest joy was eating or sucking another until they came; usually with great satisfaction, if not a true orgasm, for herself. She also derived pleasure from having her cunt eaten by Rick or one of the ladies. A vibrator often brought her to mind bending orgasms, too. Still, though she had subdued the feeling, her empty pussy wanted to be filled, the walls of her vagina stretched by a living cock; a man's hard shaft.

This time it was Lucy who leaned back into Carol to be held. Her mother's arms encircled her and fondled Lucy's breasts.

He took a while to cum. Carol relished every minute his cock filled her wet pussy. Lucy too enjoyed every minute that his tongue and lips ate her cunt. Both ladies had multiple orgasms before Rick came himself.

With a shout, muffled by Lucy's pussy, he thrust hard into Carol and sent his seed into her welcoming belly. Carol came again as she felt the heat of his cum.

Carol waited until he had softened before she lifted herself off him. Lucy followed her example. They laid together, naked and sweaty in a tangle of arms and legs as they unwound from the thrills they had enjoyed. The women both felt a sense of satisfaction at the feel of Rick's cum in their pussies. They reveled in the sensation of it seeping from their pussies onto their thighs and trickling into the cracks of their asses. It was as if they had passed a milestone.

It was only later that they realized they hadn't eaten. They went to the kitchen, wearing robes for comfort, and ate sandwiches and had a couple of glasses of wine. Rick was excited, two women had squirted on him almost simultaneously. The women were excited too, almost giddy. It had been only the third time for Carol and a first for her daughter. Lucy hadn't even imagined she was capable of squirting.

Back in the bedroom they inhaled the scents of their lovemaking. Pheromones, man cum, woman cum. They were totally satisfied and fell asleep nestled together.

Lucy had to work the next day. The alarm woke them in time for her to shower, dress and grab a quick breakfast. She kissed her mother and Rick warmly and left them alone together. She smiled to herself on the way to work. She was sure they would enjoy themselves.