All Comments on 'A Mother's Love in 1949 Ch. 09'

by Borntolust

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Morlan502Morlan502over 8 years ago
Very Erotic

What a fun and erotic read this series has been!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I enjoyed fucking Mom too!

Mom and I would always plan a day toether knowing full well that my siblings would not be home. Mom would say today was a good day for some fun. I was 16 and very naïve. Mother knew what she wanted. She wanted to get my dick inside her pussy. She put on a sexy negligee and garter belt. She said lets play in her bed and watch T.V. This was the beginning of a long sexual relationship that never ended. At 43 years old Mom had a nice curvy body that she always undressed for me as she combed and pinned up her hair. She always asked if I love her. I always said I did. My first experience was clumsy. She helped me get inside of her. She used pillows under her to help my entrance into her pussy. I cummed hard and heavy. At 16 I didn't know what to expect. From that first time we did it at every opportunity. We slept together. No one knew, not to this very day. My Mother always said that she never expected that I could fuck so good for 16 years old.

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
A great story!

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Impressed...

This is a really well thought out story with excellent character development and a brilliant storyline...

You are to be commended, well done...

I found only 4 grammatical errors across the entire story. This made it so much easier to read and helped the story flow. Thank you...

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic era tale

Really loved the detail you used. The sex was erotic. The characters had character. I 5 * all sections and put them in my favorites. The only complaint, if you can call it that, is the end felt rushed. I think if you had ended the chapter after the 'wedding fest' and put on another chapter you could have taken more time to reason out the ending better. It's your story and the ending is to. It's just my opinion. Thank you for the day and a half of entertainment. On to your next tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous