A Mother's Love in 1949 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, but I think I should meet him before you seal the deal. Let's be sure he and I can get along and that he's willing to teach me what I need to know."

"Ok, Rick, that makes sense."

Cynthia went on to tell Rick of her long term plans. Rick was impressed. She envisioned a farming enterprise that enveloped over ten thousand acres, or more. It would not all be run as one farm, but as several separate operations. Each farm under its own manager. Cynthia was looking far ahead. She envisioned improvements in farming equipment that would make it more practical to farm thousands of acres with less labor.

Their talk lasted a couple of hours. Cynthia went on to explain what the living arrangements would be.

"You need to finish school," Cynthia told him. "The knowledge you gain will be important to our future. You concentrate on studies and learn as much as you can. We ladies will get things set up and ready to go. We'll keep you informed."

Cynthia made them a drink. They moved to the couch; their talk turned to family matters.

"You know, Darling, your mother did us all a great favor when she introduced you to oral sex. We all love it and you do too. Even better you don't wear yourself out trying to keep up with four horny women."

They were soon kissing with open mouths and dancing tongues. He groped at the buttons of her blouse. She helped him get it open and her tits exposed. She lifted her breast to his lips and sighed as he sucked and nibbled her firm nipple.

He fucked her from behind. Bent over the arm of the couch with her skirt flipped up onto her back. He stood behind her and pushed his hard shaft into her wet and eager cunt. She came with gasps of joy, and a cry of pleasure when his warm cum surged into her belly.

His legs wouldn't support him and he sank to his knees. Her pussy, before him, was leaking his cum; he leaned forward to lick it from the folds of her lovely cunt.

It was late that night when Rick slipped out the back gate and went home to his waiting mother. As Edna kissed his flesh and licked at the residue of Cynthia's cum Rick told her about the conversation with Cynthia. To Edna the tastes were delicious. They were telling her that everything was right. She made sure Rick understood that.

The rest of Rick's holiday break was a sex filled interlude. He ate all the women multiple times, fucked them too. Rubbers were no longer used. The ladies for reasons unknown, even to themselves, had lost their fear of pregnancy.

New Year's Eve had an orgy-like atmosphere. Rick was eating the women's pussies. They were licking and sucking at each other's hot, wet cunts. At midnight he fucked his mother until she came with screaming orgasms. They all stayed together until Monday morning, except for Rick. He had to leave to return to school Sunday.

Rick's trip back to school was filled with thought, not all of it about hot pussies. His future seemed to be decided. He knew he would be marrying Lucy, although nothing had yet been said. Actually he would be marrying all of them. He knew that he would be a father. Lucy, probably for sure. The others? Time would tell. He felt confident about the future. He knew they would have a great life together.

***Interlude***

Rick was driving home for spring break. The year was 1952. This would be his last break before graduation. That was only a couple of months away. His grades were good, his class standing high. Grades didn't really matter since he would be working for himself and the family. What was important was the knowledge he had gained.

Rick was not the shy, skinny boy he had been when his mother took him in hand and taught him to eat pussy. Who had guided him as he became a lover to three other women as well. He had filled out and put on muscle. Farm work during the summers may have been a factor. He was a good looking young man, although a bit on the short side. Many of the young coeds at his college were attracted to him. He didn't return their interest, however. He was quite satisfied with the women waiting for him at home.

It would be an important, and exciting week. He would be marrying his women in two days. Legally the marriage would be with Lucy, but she would actually be serving as a representative for all four of his lovers. In reality it would be a group marriage.

The family, he thought of the four women that way now, had moved to the farm. They were still working on the farmhouse and had expanded it so that each woman had a small suite with bedroom, sitting room, bath and a small kitchenette. It had been expensive, but probably worth it. There was still a large communal living area for the family as a whole. The upstairs of the communal area had been converted into two very seductively, but tastefully, furnished bedrooms; both with the largest beds that could be found. A luxurious bathroom, accessible from either bedroom, separated the two boudoirs.

They had taken over most of the farms that spring. The manager they had hired, Frank, was settled into Edna and Rick's old home with his wife. Cynthia had bought more land, they were now the biggest landowners in the area. A corporation had been set up with everyone an equal shareholder.

Lucy had quit her job and taken a few accounting courses. She would keep the books. Cynthia would be the business manager. Rick, would become the farm manager. Carol and Edna would run the household and help at whatever else they could.

The women were getting along beautifully living together in the big farmhouse. There had been few problems and those easily solved. They had worked out a rotation among themselves that allowed each of them to enjoy the others and allowed for occasional orgy-like threesomes and foursomes.

They were waiting for Rick. All wore dresses, skirts or slips. All wore nylons supported by garter belts. None wore bras or panties. All their pussies were wet with anticipation. They cut cards for the order in which they would get Rick. Of course those that weren't active with their man would have each other. Or they could enjoy watching Rick eat the pussy of one of their sister wives. That was always exciting for them. They seemed to share a voyeuristic trait.

They all willingly embraced the notion that they would each be married to the others, and to Rick. His marriage to Lucy, by extension to all of them, was simply to solemnize their arrangement. Do not think the marriage was a minor formality, it was important to all of them; very important.

They had talked and planned at length about the coming marriage. One subject they were stuck on for a while was how to consider themselves. They would all be wives of Rick. Lucy would represent all of them in the rituals of the marriage. At the same time they were each lovers to the others. They settled on thinking of themselves as sister wives. It was a term they all agreed fit their lifestyle.

As Rick neared home his thoughts changed. Dreams about his marriage to four lovely ladies became visions of hot, wet pussies waiting for him. Waiting for him to go down on them; to lick and suck at their wet heat.

It was growing dark when he pulled into the farmhouse driveway. He left his bags in the car and rushed into the house. They were waiting for him. The room was redolent with musk and pheromones. They quickly had his shirt off, he kicked his shoes off. Only then did they think to ask if he'd eaten. He replied that he had stopped for a sandwich.

They led him upstairs to one of the bedrooms. Carol was first. Clad in a silk slip that he pushed up her thighs to expose her wild, lush bush. He buried his face in her fragrant cunt; to lick and suck, to drink her juices, to inhale her rich bouquet. To thrill as she came with loud gasps and squeals and came again until satiated.

Her sister wives were not left out. They had each other. They savored each other's pussies and watched until their own turn came. They all had their turn. Rick was in heaven as he ate each of their succulent pussies in turn. A sublime satisfaction enveloped him each time one of his brides-to-be came on his face.

The ladies had decided that they would ask Rick to wait until after the wedding to cum. He agreed when he understood that it was important to them. He didn't mind too much, not considering the joy that eating their pussies brought him.

The next day was spent preparing for the wedding, and pampering Rick. He slept late. He woke naked and content in a bedroom fragrant with the musky bouquet of woman's juices. The ladies heard him stirring and fixed him a fine breakfast. They were still dressed as they had been when he arrived home. Their pussies still wet with the juices of lust. His cock hardened as he drank his coffee and ate breakfast.

During the day he ate each one of them individually. They gasped and squealed as they orgasmed and Rick's body sang with joy as they rubbed their juices on his face.

It was all together again that evening. They went to bed early, the ladies were all anxious for more loving. Truth be told they wanted his cock in themselves, to feel him thrusting his hardness into their slick and eager pussies. They had decided to wait, however, so they would. Thus it was another pleasurable evening of licking and sucking.

The women were up early. They showered before waking Rick. They would all wear similar white dresses. Simple and feminine; makeup was expertly applied. Bras were worn with the idea they would be removed later. They had discussed not wearing panties, but it was decided that all their pussies would be wet and probably show a wet spot on their dresses.

They drove Cynthia's Cadillac to the church Edna and Rick had attended. It was a small, private ceremony. Rick drove home. Lucy sat close to him on the way home. The other three ladies sat in the back. Once they were clear of city traffic the women removed their panties and with much giggling their bras. The latter caused them to possibly expose themselves to oncoming traffic, thus more giggles.

The sister wives had been undecided about the after wedding arrangements. They could all get together in a group loving to celebrate the fact that they were all wed together and to Rick. Or, alternately, they could each, in turn have a day and night with Rick. The alternative, they reasoned, would emphasize the fact that Rick had married each of them individually, as well as all of them together.

After much discussion they decided Rick should spend time with each of them, followed by a group lovefest to celebrate their unity.

Rick and his bride were led to one of the upstairs bedrooms. She had already disposed of her panties and bra. She thought about leaving her corsage pinned to her bodice, but decided it would get in the way. She helped him off with his coat, tie and shirts. She rubbed her hands seductively over his bare chest and shoulders. He sat on the side of the bed, she knelt to pull his shoes off. She rubbed her face against the hard bulge of his cock tenting his pants. She gazed up at him and licked her lips suggestively. He smiled back at her.

"We both want that, My Love. Don't we?"

"Yes," her voice was husky with desire. "But I need you to fuck me first; to consummate the marriage."

She reached for his belt to open it. The pants were next. She pulled the zipper down. She grasped the waist, and pulled them down, over his hips, as he lifted his butt to help. She pulled them off his feet and tossed them away. She would hang them up later. His boxers had come off with the pants. His cock was free now. It was hard and erect before her face. She leaned forward to kiss it, to lick at his glans.

She knew his balls were loaded with his sperm. She would have loved to suck him to feel his warm, creamy cum fill her mouth. But she needed him inside her first. Needed his cum to flow into her belly; to fill her eager cunt.

He held a hand out to her and she came to her feet. She lay with him, he pushed the hem of her dress to bunch around her waist. Pheromones wafted from her. She didn't want foreplay. She wanted him on top. She needed to feel his body on hers. Her legs parted, she urged him over her. She needed him, needed his hard cock stretching the walls of her pussy. She exulted when she felt his weight and his hard shaft slide into her waiting cunt.

He was too long without sex to last long. His cum exploded into her before she could cum herself. He poured it deep into her ready cunt. She didn't care that she hadn't cum. His cum filled her belly, that was what she needed. She held him there as long as she could. Held him to keep his cum in her pussy, closer to the waiting egg. No she didn't know it, not consciously. She held him until she felt him hardening again, until he began to pump his hard shaft deep into her hot, eager pussy.

She came then, with loud gasps and squeals. With cries of boundless pleasure. The cells of her body sang as an orgasm coursed through them. She thrust her pussy at him; they met in that age old rhythm of love.

She came again as his cock glided into her smoothly, sliding on the blend of juices that filled her pussy. She was cumming again as he poured his seed into her a second time.

She held him the, close, tight. She didn't want to let him go.

"I love you, Rick."

"I love you, Carol."

Carol had won the draw. It was she who had him on their wedding day, and night. Edna would have him next. Lucy would follow, then Cynthia. The other sister wives were ensconced in the other bedroom enjoying their own Sapphic threesome.

They rested. Carol delighted in the feel of his cum seeping from her hot pussy onto her thighs and sliding into the crack of her ass. Later she would suck him, pleasing herself with the feel of his iron hard cock in her mouth, with the gush of his warm creamy cum as he filled her wet mouth.

He wanted to eat her, to suck at the melded juices of their lust. She wouldn't let him. She didn't know why, but she wanted to keep his cum in her belly.

In the morning she relented and let him eat her. With her wedding dress bunched around her waist she spread her legs lewdly. Her hands on his head guided him. Led him to her waiting pussy. He buried his face into the wet inviting folds of her cunt and licked at the inner lips. He sucked at her clit and pushed his tongue deep into her tunnel. She came with strong, intense orgasms. She shouted out her orgasmic joy as his tongue and lips and teeth pleasured her hot pussy. He felt her rapture and it flowed into his own body. He felt, again, the wondrous delight he experienced when a woman came on his face.

When it was time to get up she kissed him warmly. She told him again that she loved him, he responded with words of his love. They went to the bathroom together to pee and brush their teeth. Donning robes they went downstairs. The other sister wives had coffee and breakfast ready for them.

After breakfast they showered together. Carol slipped out of the dress she had worn for the wedding. It was stained from their cums. From the blend of nectar that had seeped from her pussy. She saw the stains and smiled. They kissed warmly after the shower. They exchanged expressions of love. Carol took him by the hand, led him downstairs and relinquished him to Edna.

******

Edna wore the white dress she had worn for the wedding. Each of the brides would wear their wedding dress when their turn came. The scent of lust and desire was strong in the room. None of the women wore panties, signals of desire wafted freely from their hot pussies.

Edna put her arms around Rick's neck and lifted her face for a kiss. Their relationship had changed. She no longer looked at him as her son. At times, in fact most of the time, she thought of him as a lover or, since the wedding, as her husband. She took a certain amount of pride in the fact that it was she that had taught him the joy of eating a woman's pussy. That it was she that had started him on the road to where they were today. But when those thoughts entered her mind it was as a lover, not a mother.

They went upstairs to the bedroom. The same one he and Carol had used. Cynthia and Lucy had changed the bed and gotten the room ready for them. Even so, the scent of sex was still present and arousing to Edna; as if she needed arousing. She could feel her juices seeping from her wet pussy and coating her thighs. It slid down the flesh of her upper thighs to soak into the tops of her hosiery.

Rick will like that, she thought with a smile.

Her bodice buttoned down the front. She smiled seductively at him as she opened it to bare her nipples. She opened his robe and pushed it off his shoulders to fall at their feet.

He slid to his knees, his hands reached for the hem of her dress. It lifted it until her lovely wild bush was exposed. Her juices glistened where they had seeped from her hot, wet pussy; on her tangled pubic hair, on the flesh of her thighs.

Her scent; erotic, seductive. How he loved it. How he loved lifting a woman's skirt to find a bare pussy waiting for him; for his loving. Waiting for the touch of his tongue, his lips.

She took the hem of the dress from him. She held it up while his arms encircled her hips. While he rubbed his forehead against the coarse, curly hair of her pubes. While he rubbed his cheeks against her thighs, against the nectar soaked tops of her nylons.

She stepped back slightly to sit on the bed. He followed on his knees. She lifted her legs over his shoulders and her hands caressed his head as she guided him to her pussy. She lost herself then. Lost in the delights, the wonderful sensations of orgasmic joy that crashed through her body.

She could take no more, not without fainting from the pleasure. She gently pushed his head back. She lay back on the bed, he waited with his head resting on her thigh. The fragrance of her hot pussy was pleasant as he inhaled it.

She was almost content. It had been wonderful, so wonderful. But she was empty; that had never happened before. When she had been so totally satisfied by him eating her hot, wet cunt she had always been content for a while. She needed his cock this time. She needed him to fill her. She needed to feel his slick cum gush into her belly.

He stood, his rock hard cock standing erect. He lifted her hips. She clasped her legs around him to hold herself there. She was ready, His rock hard cock slid into her eager pussy as he stood beside the bed. She responded with a soft moan of contentment.

She wanted him to cum. She needed to feel him cum. Even if she didn't have another orgasm she wanted him to. It was important, she didn't know why.

She did have an orgasm. As her body shuddered with the thrills racing through her she felt the warmth of his cum fill her pussy, He thrust hard into her, pounding his hips against her ass. She cried out as she felt him, his cum.

His knees wouldn't hold him. He laid on the bed next to her. They embraced, and kissed, and told each other of their love.

There was more. More sucking and fucking. They slept tangled together. She in her white wedding dress. Disheveled now and cum stained; hers and his.

As with Carol the other ladies served them breakfast in the morning. They showered together. Rick ate her pussy again as warm water cascaded over them.

They donned robes and Edna led him downstairs to Lucy.

******

Lucy looked lovely in her white wedding dress. Like the other ladies, she was wet from the anticipation of what was to come.

She was almost giddy with the thought that she was actually married to Rick. She could have his babies now, hopefully it wouldn't be too long. She wanted him now; wanted his hard cock to fill her pussy. She wanted to feel his warm cum in her belly.

In the bedroom they kissed and tumbled onto the bed. Lucy straddled him and pushed the robe off his shoulders. He lifted his butt so she could pull it out from under him and toss it away. She opened the buttons of her bodice. She looked at him and licked her lips seductively as she pulled the dress open to free her tits for his gaze. Her dress was already pulled up to her knees so she could straddle him. She lifted the hem to her waist, to show him her untamed bush, to show him her pussy centered in the nest of hair. For him, it was for him the essences flowed; flowed from her hot snatch to glisten on her lips and thighs and in the halo of her pubic hair.