A Mother's Love in 1949 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved over his face. She brought her eager pussy to him, he lifted his head to meet her; to push his tongue between her lips into the red warmth hiding behind them. He found her clit, to lick it and suck it and delight in its hardness. She came and her nectar flowed. She rubbed her pussy over his face and anointed him with her fragrant juices.

She turned to take his cock in her mouth. Not to make him cum, but to feel the hardness; to thrill with the beat of his pulse in the hard shaft. She sucked him with caution. She loved the feel of his hardness filling her wet mouth, but she didn't want him to cum. She loved the feel and the taste of his seed, yes; but she wanted it inside her, in her pussy.

She brought him close to cumming, but lifted her head when she sensed he was close. She turned again, this time to kneel with her wet pussy poised over his throbbing cock. She let her warm cunt slide onto his rock hard shaft. She took him deep, until she felt him against her cervix. That was where she wanted his cum, deep in her belly.

He came quickly. With strong thrusts into her willing cunt. His cum gushed from him to fill her wet pussy, to coat the red flesh of her cunt with his slick seed. He pumped it into her cervix, toward the waiting egg.

She squeezed her pussy on his softening dick, milking him. She smiled as she saw that he liked the sensation. She took all his cum, she kept him inside her even after he was too soft. She wanted to keep the seed in her belly, where it belonged.

Eventually she had to let him go. They collapsed together with soft kisses. They dozed off holding each other. Dozed to wake again and fuck again, and yet again. He wanted to eat her, she wouldn't let him. His cum belonged in her belly, she would keep it there.

There was breakfast for them in the morning, served by smiling sister brides. They showered together. She let him eat her pussy then as the warm water poured over them.

They dried each other with big fluffy towels and she led him to Cynthia.

******

Cynthia wished she could get pregnant for the family, for Rick. She was a wife, like the other women. It felt, to her, like thing to do; give him children. But she was beyond her childbearing years, she could love him, though, and make love with him.

She had dressed carefully. No bra or panties, but a girdle to shape her body. The main reason for the girdle was that Rick had indicated he liked it when she had worn one before.

In the bedroom they laid together for hugs and hot, wet kisses. She opened the buttons of her dress as Rick watched. She let her tits free for him to suck and nibble.

Rick pulled the material of her dress up her legs until her lush pubes, seen through the open bottom of the girdle, were exposed to his gaze. His hand caressed the soft folds of her pussy. His finger slid inside her into her hot wetness. She sighed with pleasure.

Her sighs turned to moans when a second finger joined it. The moans became an almost scream of pleasure when he found her g-spot and stroked it. He knelt beside her head as he brought her to multiple orgasms. She turned to him, his cock was there for her, hard. She didn't need to think, she was beyond rational thought. She slid her mouth over the hardness; delighted in the feel of it filling her mouth.

He came as her body shuddered from cumming; she felt the warm cum stream into her mouth. She milked him as he softened. She savored his creaminess as he pulled his finger from her.

They kissed and laid together while she recouped. He let her doze off. As she napped he thought of his other wives; about how they had been on their wedding nights.

They had all acted similarly, different than before the marriage. Except for Carol they had been reluctant to suck him, except to make him hard; not long enough to make him cum. In another switch all three were reluctant to let him eat their pussy once he had fucked them. They had held him off until morning. True he had enjoyed the honeymoons with them tremendously, but one of his great thrills came from a woman cumming while he ate her cunt. He found himself wanting to bury his face in a wet pussy. Cynthia seemed to be acting normally. He would find out when she woke up. The thought of eating her as she wore her girdle brought back memories of when she had dressed up for him.

She woke soon. "I want to eat you," he whispered close to her ear. "I want to suck your pussy."

She threw her arms around him and drew him close for a wet open mouthed kiss.

"Yes," she murmured.

He tugged at the dress, she got the message and between them pulled it off over her head. She let it fall to the floor beside the bed and returned to his embrace.

He sucked at her nipple as his hand fondled her plump breasts. He slid lower to rub his face on the elastic of her girdle. It found it to be strangely erotic. Her legs parted instinctively. She was wet and ready. He knelt between her splayed legs and slowly, sensuously opened the tabs that supported her nylons; the tabs on the garter straps that hung from her girdle. He pushed the bottom up and buried his face in her wet heat.

It was so lovely for him. The musky fragrance of her hot pussy. The taste, strong with the juices of desire. The feel of her nylon encased legs over his shoulder, clasping his back. The texture of the elastic girdle against his forehead. The wild thrusts of her hips as she pushed her hot pussy into his face while she came with loud gasps. The delicious almost pain as she twisted her hands in his hair to hold him, a happy prisoner, at her garden.

"Turn around," he heard. "Bring him to me."

He turned, he straddled her; his cock at her face. She eagerly sucked it between her lips, deep into her wet mouth. The fabric of her girdle rubbed against the flesh of his chest. Her tits pressed against his belly. Her juices flowed onto his face as she came for him, and came again.

He felt the exhilaration in his body. The tingling thrills the foretold a coming orgasm. The excitement raced through him, to his cock; to explode in a rush of creamy cum into her welcoming mouth. Mindless, there was no thought, only elation. Euphoria for both of them as they rose to mutual orgasms.

They collapsed together. They embraced and kissed to exchange tastes. Their cums flowed between them, blending into a delicious mélange of sexuality. They swallowed and kissed again. No longer the wet, sloppy kisses of lust. Rather the soft loving kisses of two people who had given each other great pleasure.

She let him rest. She dozed for a short while, but woke before him. She watched him sleeping next to her. She recalled how he had been such a skinny boy the first time they had made love. It had only been because an anonymous letter had told her he would eat her pussy. She had been horny at the time and had brought him to her bed. It had been a wonderful life since then, now he was her husband. Hers and the other sister brides. She felt a thrill as she realized that she really was wed to him. That he was her man despite the difference in their ages. She softly stroked his cock as she recalled how their love had grown. The love all of them had for all the others.

He woke to the pleasant feel of a soft mouth sucking his cock. His hands went to her head, to caress her, to show her his pleasure. She looked up at him with a smile. He was hard now hard and ready. She straddled his hips; she impaled herself on his throbbing cock.

He thrust up into her, she leaned forward to feed him her tit, to let her clit slide along the hard shaft of his dick. They kissed; wild, sloppy, mindless.

She straightened back up to take him all the way into her cunt. His hands on her hips urged her to lift herself off him. To let him bring her to his face to lick and suck at her hot pussy. Back to his cock, to impale herself once again; to feel his hardness stretching the walls of her vagina.

She came with quivers and moans that became shudders and soft screams. She came again until orgasms were chasing themselves through her body. She was almost spent when she felt him tense. When she felt the signs she knew so well. He was cumming now, cumming for her; to fill her pussy with his slick, creamy cum. There was another orgasm for her. One that brought them together, to cum together in a glorious climax.

They were replete. They fell asleep holding each other. She with a soft smile; her marriage had been consummated.

As with the others Cynthia's sister wives served them breakfast. They showered together afterward and put on robes to return to the downstairs living room.

It would be Rick's last full day at home. He would be leaving to return to school the following day. A celebratory dinner was planned. The sister wives referred to it a 'wedding feast'. It would be similar to their holiday dinners. A variety of dishes with small portions.

Even with the small portions Rick felt stuffed after the meal. He fell asleep in one of the living room chairs, the sister wives let him sleep. They thought he had experienced several days full of sex and love since the wedding and could use the rest.

The women set up the mat in the living room. It was much improved since they had set up their first one; Softer now, thicker and larger. Upholstered chairs were set at the edge in case someone wanted to use them; to be licked and sucked and made to cum while sitting in them.

They wives went to their own apartments to get ready. There was a sense of lust in the air, an all-pervading bouquet of pheromones and women's juices. The ladies' pussies were already anticipating what was to come.

Rick woke as his brides began to return to the living room. He smiled when he saw the mat that had been prepared for them.

It was an evening of licking and sucking. Of bare tits and asses. Of wet pussies and stiff cocks. Rick ate all their pussies. They all ate each other. The room was suffused with the fragrance of hot sex. When all had cum, at least a couple of times, Edna gave Rick a blow job while the others watched. With deep kisses she shared his cum with the other sister brides. She kissed Rick last, their tongues danced as they sought out the tastes of cum; his or hers, it didn't matter.

They rested after that. Rick needed his sleep. They covered themselves with blankets and slept snuggled together.

Rick left in the morning to drive back to school. He would not see the others again until his graduation.

******

They all traveled together for the graduation. Cynthia had arranged for a suite at a local hotel. They proudly watched him receive his diploma. There was much kissing and hugging afterward, a few tears too.

It was after a celebratory dinner, back at the hotel, that the sister wives told him the news. They were pregnant. Three of them were, at least. It had happened on their wedding nights.

Rick felt a sense of awe. And pride too, of course pride.

******

That was how it started. They are a large group now, they call themselves 'The Clan'. Rick is the only one of the original group still alive. He is an old man now and looked up to as the patriarch. Fate has been good to them. Their farming venture was a success. Later the city where it all started grew and expanded. The village near their farms became a bedroom community. Their farmland grew in value. They sold much of it, but kept a number of parcels of commercial value.

They bought a large ranch in an isolated area and moved there. They turned what remained of their original property over to a management firm. Clan representatives make quarterly visits to keep an eye on things.

It was not long after their inception as an incestuous group that they found they were not unique. They became aware of a group of families with a lifestyle similar to their own. This group had banded together to protect their lifestyle and exchange information. The clan was contacted by the group called the 'Merged Families Society'. The society had learned the signs to look for. The clan had left a few subtle clues in their wake.

There is considerable marriage between members of the society. There are few inhibitions about incest between marriage partners, or group sex either. More importantly marriage with outsiders brought fresh blood to the clan and enlarged the gene pool.

They still happily live an incestuous lifestyle. As soon as the children reach eighteen they are initiated. Usually older siblings, aunts and uncles and, of course, their parents will prepare them for the life they all enjoy so much.