All Comments on 'A Mother's Obsession'

by Drakon66

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
scipioparkinsscipioparkinsalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Nicely craft, not weighed down with statistics or "She looked like..."s. The back story was told skilfully and the sex believeable and erotic. A couple of awkward sentences but nothing that made this difficult to read or make me stop reading. All in all a cracking piece of work, thank you for sharing. Now I am going to and read some of your other stuff.

chipmandonechipmandonealmost 7 years ago
I knew she was knocked up

Five stars from me. You have this format down pat. Good luck and hope you write more of this kind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WELL DONE

WRITTEN VERY WELL. GOOD BUILD UP AND GREAT CLIMAX. DO PLEASE CONTINUE WITH MORE OF THIS STORY AND OTHERS LIKE IT. I THINK A SECOND CHAPTER IS NEEDED TO SEE HOW THE EXCITING NEWS IS RECEIVED BY HER LOVER/SON. GOOD LUCK.

tabbymidnitetabbymidnitealmost 7 years ago
Hot Hot Hot

Your story is a hot fire cracker of great sex. I really enjoyed reading it even if it is not my usual reading subject. But I enjoy your writing so I knew it should be erotic and amazing... It was thank you.. Keep up in this subject... Your the best

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 7 years ago

Fantastic story, beautifully written, and very horny! I loved it, that's why it got 5 Stars.

sswillowsswillowalmost 7 years ago
Thanks for proofreading

This story is well written as well as being very hot.

Few readers understand what it takes to write a readable story. You have to write it and then re-read it over and over, finding those little stumbles that make it hard to get through. You have to read it until it doesn't even turn you on anymore. You obviously know this.

Your story line was great and well crafted.

Thanks and keep writing. It's what keeps us sane.

largebrownguylargebrownguyalmost 7 years ago
Sigh

Could have been so good with more buildup. Appreciate your quality though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please!

Great love story, keep it coming, more babys and more fucking and love making.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
Nice story

Loving mom.

He had the hots for her & did not realize

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 7 years ago

A great story .. now we have to see how they handle her being pregnant and how the love story and hard sex continues :) Yes, we need more. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Could not stop reading till the very end

I am really getting to love these mother, son, obsessions.

I have one question. Why do the mothers or sisters any of the women,

always have really big tits.

I like smaller tits. Just my opinion.

Great story. Hope to read more. The baby is it a boy or girl ? Ken

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
Hot Read Hot Sex****

Thanks for sharing.

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedalmost 7 years ago
* * * * *

Heart warming tale of true love

with a happy ending.....

ME_loverME_loveralmost 7 years ago
Damn hot

It's hot...

midwestmomlvrmidwestmomlvralmost 7 years ago
Great story, but...

This was a fantastic story right up until the end where the mom announces her pregnancy. Was that really necessary? Couldn't the mom and son just continue to have sex without getting pregnant?

Familyguy469Familyguy469almost 7 years ago
Made me hard

Glad she got pregnant, hot story.

Tony StrokesTony Strokesalmost 7 years ago
Awesome story!

A great story with the right amount of build up, although I would've liked a bit more descriptions in regards to how the Mom and Son reacted to seeing each other's naked body. I'm glad to see that she was pregnant at the end, I love stories where the mom gets pregnant by her son. Not only does it make logical sense (being that he was cumming inside her and she willingly accepted it), but also I'm a firm believer in going all out on a story.

After all, why bother having characters engage in raw sex and creampies if you're NOT gonna have a pregnancy be the result?

Leotardstights69Leotardstights69over 6 years ago
Great story

Please add second chapter 5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Recognition and Admission

Depicted delicately with discretion

Thanks

Johnny0432Johnny0432over 6 years ago
Oh my I liked this one 5 stars

Especially the last line, 7 weeks pregnant. I love a love story and babies...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Not sure how I missed this gem of a mother-son story when it first came out but I happily stumbled across it this morning. I loved that mom became arroused when witnessing her son fucking another and fled to her bedroom to become so enthralled with her son's cock that she masterbates to the point of "obsession". I loved the description of the the son staring into his mothers eyes as he spears her with his cock and humps away in extacy. Mom has orgasm after orgasm as her son pumps away until he himself roars in orgasm and fills his mothers unprotected womb with his seed. Rather than guilt or shame mother and son lay naked together until the son once again hardens. I love that mommy rolls onto her hands and knees and allows her son to mount her doggystyle. I loved your description that this was how mommy always imagined her son taking her and your description of it as "primal". It certainly is primal when a son mounts his own mother. Mom does not ask her son to pullout even though she is not on birth control because deep inside the mom wants her baby's baby and the son is compelled to plant is seed in the same womb that he was once a baby. Great job in the ending as we read the this lucky son has been successful in breeding his own mother. I hope you continue this fantastic tale will we hearthose sexy words "sweety you got your mommy pregnant" or perhaps when mommy is about 7-8 months pregnant mommy will walk into the living room wearing only garters stockings and heels, place her hands on her heavily pregnant belly and say "son look what you did to your mommy, come ravage me again" the son can bend mommy over the couch and take his sweet mothers womb again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Such memories of my own Mommies pretty pantyhose and moist pink panties....

Mother's possessive, obsessive sissy girl donned "her" Mommies panties and pantyhose AGAIN... The now indoctrinated sissy son bitch was intoxicated by the sweet scent of "her" own Mothers' satin panties. "She" wore the panties over her pantyhose instead of under them. The seductive Mommy had offered her new "daughter" a nice collection of materials (satin panties, silk and nylon pantyhose, DVD's, and of course sky high 6 inch "Fuck Me" high heels. Wearing her Mother sexy attire creamed her silky cunt and allowed her son's cock to harden and become "Oh so ready" to test fly once again....Up,Up and away his penis pointed north. The mother clicked into his room in a short but stylish and tasteful miniskirt and patent leather hot pink pumps. "Well, I see you are ready for Mommy". She strutted to the queen size bed offering at first her luscious breasts remembering how much they both enjoyed the suckling . "Suck Mommies teats", he pinched one as he sucked the other. Mother's nice and wet son...He felt the smooth pantyhose moist and delicious......

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work

A very thrilling and enticing ready, 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

Perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Step Mom

Had the same thing happen with my horny step mom after parent's divorce. During a weekend visit with her she loosened up after a couple of vodkas and made some confessions about her attraction to me and how she wanted to ravish my body and seduce me into having sex with her. She waited until I was fast asleep to climb into bed with me, with just her panties on. I didn't realize she was there until morning when I rolled over and felt her warm nakedness. She very sexually whispered in my ear that she knew I had a big morning boner throbber then rubbed it and asked me to please fuck her. It was awesome sex. I made her orgasm multiple times before I climaxed and jacked my morning jizz all over her tits and neck !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love that 5 stars

Especially the last line!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I liked part of the last line.

? Why didn't they live together and why did the neighbors know they were Mom and Son??? BEYOND stupid on their part. Shot themselves in the foot for no good reason. They should move.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
DUMB

It is beyond stupid to miss the chance to live openly where no one knows you. Now they are back in hiding with no excuse for being pregnant without a known boyfriend. Pregnant? The professional woman just becomes a slut in the neighbors minds. Author please revise this story. It's a blown love story as is...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excuse my expression, "but holy shit !!!" A great ending, which made it worth the wait. I had figured out she would move to be close to him, way before the end, but having all of her doubts throughout the story, being pregnant was just the best. Compliments to D66

stockingnutstockingnutabout 1 year ago

So hot! Love the pantyhose.m

walkindatdogwalkindatdog6 months ago

Talk about obsessed! She willingly sells her house in Long Beach, CALIFORNIA for a new home and life in Texas??!!

obsession bordering on insanity, i'd say.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well, let's see about that, @Walkindatdog... roughly a 1000 people, every week, for the last ten years, and growing slowly over time have left California for Texas. And for good reason. The entire state you revere so much is collapsing from its own insanity, so odd you call leaving there insane. Judging from the number of cars on Texas roads wearing expired California plates, you don't get any better about not being freeloaders after leaving that 'insane' shithole, either. If actual Texans had their way, you'd have all fallen off into the Pacific during another Earthquake, not migrated east to pollute a far better state.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrakon66@Drakon66
I love women in pantyhose and stockings. I write for fun and enjoyment. Visit 321sexchat.me if you care to chat.