A Mother's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers

"What can I say? We were talking, and one thing led to another," said Josh and shrugged his shoulders.

"I see, and what about our mom, what will you tell her?"

I thought I saw movement in his shorts and when he second later adjusted his cock I knew he had a hard on. It was a long shot, a do or die situation, but I had to try something. "Danny, I don't you should tell mom. It would only make things worse."

"That's not my problem, I wasn't the one caught with my hand in the cookie jar, or to be more exact, my cock in her daughter's pussy."

I reached out and grabbed his cock through the cloth of his shorts. As I thought, he was rock hard. "Who's talking? You have been watching us, and since you have a hard on, I guess you liked what you saw."

He stared at me for a moment and then said. "Just a natural reaction to watching two people having sex, there is nothing to it."

"Bullshit," I said and pulled down the zipper and slid my hand inside. He was not as big as Josh, but nice and hard.

He tried to move away, but the chair and my grip wouldn't let him. "Let go, Becky."

"Oh no, I won't. Even though this is a completely fucked up situation we have here, I figure we can turn it into a win-win."

"How?"

"Don't deny that you find me sexy. We are siblings, but even you have to agree that watching me naked turns you on, just a little."

She was right, and I felt horrible. What had seemed like a good idea had suddenly turned bad. I tried to control my erection, willing it to go away, but Becky was using her thumb and slowly circling my glans with it. My dick stayed hard. Looking into her blue eyes I saw something there I had never seen before when she had looked into my eyes. I saw lust, and it scared me. One thing was if our step dad fucked her, but it was another if we did something. That would be incest and punishable by law, and since I was the oldest, I would get the blame.

"Please, let go of my cock, and we will forget about it."

"Why, I think it's a fantastic idea, Danny. I can guarantee you. You will love her pussy," said Josh.

I turned to him and sneered. "Shut up."

"Sorry, just saying what I think."

Becky got up and sat on the edge of the sun bed. She still held on to my dick and with the other hand, she unbuttoned them and pulled them down. "Not bad, bro'."

Then she lowered her head and her lips formed and O around my shaft. Too late, my sister was blowing my cock and she was good.

I watched the siblings for a minute or so and then I got up. Slowly I pulled the bed from under Becky and she pushed her ass against me. I grabbed my cock, which was hard again and lined it up with her cunt. With a long thrust, I slid into her. She was wet like a lake. I gave her some long, deep thrusts and then I wet my finger in her juices. I tapped and massaged her anus until she moaned and pushed hard against my finger. My cock slid out and when I pressed it against her little hole she gasped, and when I continued pressing and slid in, she actually screamed a little.

"Ah, ah, god you are big. Don't move, it hurts a lot."

"Shh, just relax. Go back to sucking your brother and concentrate on that."

After a while, her ass relaxed enough so I could begin to move and to my surprised she only moaned a few times and then stayed quiet sucking Danny. I kept on rubbing her clit and when she was almost coming I stopped. Then began again, meanwhile slowly giving it to her in the ass.

There is nothing nicer than to come home after a long day's work and having a swim in the pool, I thought as I opened the main door. "Hi everyone, I'm home," I called out, but there was no answer. I dropped my purse in the kitchen and went upstairs to change into a bikini. Becky and Danny must be out, but it was strange that Josh wasn't at home. I went downstairs and was looking at the cover of a magazine I had picked up when I opened the door to the pool. First, I didn't realize what I was looking at, and then it dawned on me. "That was about time. Jesus, you took a long time to get to it. I have waited two years for this," I said and dropped the magazine on the ground.

My beautiful daughter Becky was sucking my son's cock while his stepfather was fucking her from behind.

"Sorry Marie. It took time to get into the right situation."

They had stopped what they were doing. Becky and Danny were staring at me like if they had seen a ghost. "Relax guys. I don't mind Josh fucking Becky, we have talked about it. He actually asked my permission."

"Mom? How could you do that?"

I sat down next to Danny and patted his arm. "I met Josh on the internet and we spent months talking about our fantasies. He told me he always had fantasized about fucking a mother and daughter. I said I had a hot and sluty daughter that would love some big cock, so we got together. We didn't realize we would fall in love, it kind of just happened."

Becky wiggled her ass and Josh slid out of her. She sat down on the ground and looked up at me. "Sluty?"

"Oh, C'mon, darling. All you do all day is taking care of your body and walking around in the house in sexy clothes. I do know you have fucked several men in the neighborhood over the years, but it's OK. It's your life and your reputation. You are an adult."

I turned to Danny. "You on the other hand, you surprise me. I would never had thought you would fuck your own sister."

"She started it, I promise."

"Yeah, sure she did. I guess she forced you to let her suck your cock."

He looked down and shame crossed his face. "No, I guess not."

"Mm, just as I thought. I got a couple of perverts for children. Very well, so be it. Now, everyone cleans up. Dinner is ready in an hour, and then I want to get fucked and licked by my husband, son and daughter."

When he left, the three of them stared after her. Becky was first to speak. "Wow, that went well."

Josh nodded, "I agree."

Josh shook his head. "I can't do this."

"Don't be such a pussy. It will be fun, I promise. Think about it, how many times have you jerked off thinking about my ass?" said Becky.

"A couple."

"Bullshit. Anyway, later you will get the chance to fuck me for real."

Danny thought about it, and then said. "Yeah, after all, it might be cool."

They got up and walked with their arms around each others waist.

NTsarina
NTsarina
212 Followers
12