All Comments on 'A Mother's Pride Ch. 02'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
darkdance69darkdance69over 9 years ago
Promising and very nice

I prefer the direction you are taking with this one versus "Rights and Wrongs". That other story was very good in its own right but I think this one has the potential to be amazing. Both stories are similar in many ways, but while it may be less realistic in many ways I prefer seeing a mother less angsty and dwelling on guilt and more open to exploring things.

Good work so far. I look forward to seeing future chapters when you get the chance to post them. Thanks for all your work in all your stories so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hopefully a lot more of cumming in her...

Hopefully a lot more of cumming in her pussy and all those millions of sperms running through her cunt looking to penetrate her egg will surely get her pregnant soon, with her greatly enlarged breasts filled with milk and the beautifully swollen tummy belly...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh, Please, Georgie

don't be too long in telling us what happened in the next little while, and reconsider that position of "no little brother/son or sister/daughter"!! That is such a great resolution for mother/son sex!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful but......

........ No more morning after pills. You know what to do. And should be unplanned.

Thanks for the great read.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

Absolutely love the dirty talk! And the down blouse? Awesome!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant!

Brilliant erotic writing. I love her inner voice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another good chapter

A great read by a wonderful writer. Don't let some commenters tell you how to write your stories. You're doing great all on your own. Once again, thanks for writing these great incest stores. I've greatly enjoyed every story and chapter I've read. The American male of some age.

100appreciative100appreciativeover 8 years ago
Impressive Writer

Georgina,

I peeked at your bio and was impressed. Under fetishes, you put "mind." That comment alone is erotic. It is a shame that you are single, because that sort of discernment could enhance a couple of lives.

The tone and feel of a mother's pride adds richness and warm appreciation to the Universe. Please continue that tone generously in your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I'm in love with the mom.

This is a beautiful, tender story with beautiful characters especially the mom. She is so concerned with her son's well-being. She is not a sex fiend. Both Matt and his mom seem so innocent though Matt more so than mom. Mom is so unselfish sacrificing anything or any opportunities for herself from the moment Matt was born. And maybe from conception. No, she is not a "fuckwit". She is obviously very Intelligent.

I love the occasional metaphor of humor thrown in. Just makes it that much more enjoyable. I still realllly like this story but I am still a little annoyed that Matt seems to come across as a little boy rather than 18. But I give it 5 stars +++ simply because i think it deserves it. -bern1965(pending)

DevilbobyDevilbobyalmost 2 years ago

I am still enjoying this series all be it that I have come to it a bit late (like about 8 years ), I generally get a bit fed up after a chapter or two quite often owing to the story being incomplete for reasons unknown, if we picked up a book with the law few pages missing we wouldn't even bother with it, put in recycle. So I shall carry on. I do wonder whether you still have access to comments or even if you can be bothered to read them after so long. But I have noted from your lists that you have written recently which pleases me. Oh! Still five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
1845 Followers
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES