A Mother's Pride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,846 Followers

"So," I said, "Our lives have well and truly changed."

"For the better, I hope. You are still going to-"

"Keep all my promises, yes," I smiled at his enthusiasm, but rolled my eyes for motherly effect, "Stop fretting about whether you're still welcome in my knickers." I stayed his protest with a laugh, "And that rather neatly brings me to my point."

"You want to-"

"Stop it!" I couldn't help but laugh again, "Even if the answer is 'yes, I want to fuck around with you again right now', I have a certain soreness that will need a few hours to recover. As I'm sure you know full damned well my love-life has been quiet to the point of silence over the last few months and I'm really out of practice. No, you getting into my knickers was a different point altogether."

"Ma, I've never even used them to, you know, play with!"

"I never said you had, although the occasional stain I found before putting then through the washing machine must indicate that we have been visited by a rather horny stranger from time to time."

"That was ages ago! And anyway, I just-"

I held my hands up again to still the protest, "Yes it was, and you were a lot younger and just finding out what masturbation was all about - or at least that's what I assumed. And before you ask, I didn't say anything at the time because I read up on it and found out it was all natural enough for a boy of your age. Plus it stopped within a couple of months." I paused for a second then took a deep breath and continued, "I'm not so sure I could read up on things and find out whether what we're getting up to now is just as natural, but Matty, I don't care, okay?"

The panty-wanking embarrassment on his face disappeared as his eyes lit up, "So, your knickers?"

"Oh yes. My point about you getting into them is this: I have no idea what turns you on yet, but we'll find out I'm sure. You see, it could be that you get your kicks out of my getting into my knickers by putting them on."

"I don't!"

I laughed, "Stop worrying! I never said you did and in any case, so what if you did? There must be a million different things that people find arousing and a fetish for lingerie probably ranks in the top ten for normality. All I'm saying is that we have a few weeks together and it would be wonderful if you could find out whether some of the things you must fantasise about are anything like as much fun in real life. You never know what we might find that's new, as well."

He stared at me with his jaw slightly ajar, then a few seconds later, dragged his brain back into gear, "Ma, I admit I might have thought about you and the way you look so... well, cute... a few times in the past but I never realised just how hot you really were until yesterday."

"That's very sweet - very nice - and it rather proves my point, doesn't it?" I could scarcely believe it but I was starting to see just how much fun this could all be for me as well as my Matthew, "And take it from the voice of experience, you never know what might spin your wheels until you take the brakes off. Neither of us really do - you because it's all so new to you and me because I've never really had much opportunity."

Matt thought for a moment, "Are you kinda saying that even you're not sure what could turn you on?"

"Absolutely. I might be fucking my son now, but I've never had much of a chance to experiment before - and before you say it, that's not your fault for being a dependent. I've just never had much success with guys."

He snorted a laugh, "But you are seriously cute!"

"I'm not going to stop you complimenting me - thank you again - but looks aren't everything, whatever you read in the magazines. So come on then, what do you think will get you buzzing?"

Matthew shrugged, "You."

I laughed, "I said enough with the compliments, and thank you yet again. But seriously, the you-and-me thing is a given, I guess, but what else?"

He sat back and breathed deeply, clearly trying to find something - anything - to say, "I guess I like to look at risky tops..."

"Risky tops? What does that mean? Roofs that are crumbling? Bad wigs?" It was a start, but not a very clear one.

"No, I mean blouses and stuff," he was, bless, embarrassed but determined to carry on now that I'd got him started, "You know? When you can see a lot down there from the right angle?"

I got it then, "Oh, you mean... what is it called? Down-blouse stuff?"

He nodded, relieved that I had got what he meant - or maybe that I hadn't exploded with disgust - and he sat forward, the blush fading, "Yeah, exactly. I mean I know I've seen it all now, but even in that dress you've got on, because it's so low-cut," It was, very, "I can already see a lot of... well, flesh... and that's a turn-on for me."

I smiled, "Good. That's a start." I looked down at the front of the garment and admitted I can almost see a nipple from this close - and I was happy that it pleased my boy, "And that's despite the fact you've already seen the contents?"

He nodded growing more enthusiastic by the second, "Yeah, but it's like... if we were out somewhere and some guy was staring and I could see a lot as well, it'd be so cool. Especially now."

"So you like the riskiness? The thought that you - and someone else, even - might get to see something that really should be covered?"

"Yeah, the risk it is, I guess."

"Well that's a great start," I said, "Not the most outrageous or unusual thing I ever heard but that's wandering into the realm of fun and fantasy."

"And fantasy?"

I laughed, "Oh. I see. That's one of the things you might want to experiment with in real life, you mean?"

"Well you did say-"

I held up a hand, my son's enthusiasm beginning to ignite a bonfire of hidden thoughts, "You're quite right. That's exactly the sort of thing I meant and I'm just glad you didn't pick on something like women being drilled by horses."

"Ew, ma!"

"Quite," I laughed, "You're more than enough for this poor pussy. But," I went on before he could make the obvious suggestion, "If we're going to experiment and see what happens when we turn your risky little fantasy into reality it won't be anywhere around here where someone might recognise me - or us, come to that."

His eyes widened, "You mean you'd actually..."

"Matty, I have a feeling this won't just be for your benefit, but yes, I mean we could try it."

"Oh, ma!"

His contented sigh was eventually followed by five more fantasy things that intrigued him, and with the exception of being spanked in front of an audience, I found that genetics might run deeper than anyone realised; there were a lot of similarities in our tastes, and a lot of 'accidental' exhibitionism underlying his choices.

Eventually, though, all the talk of sexual matters had my Matthew first moving his chair next to mine and then moved his hands onto my thighs. I leaned forward so that the bodice of my dress hung a little away from my front and was delighted to hear a soft groan from my son - and I realised just what he'd meant by seeing a little of something he'd already seen all of. Just the thought that I was playing to his fantasy sent a shiver of desire through me, hardened my near-visible nipples.

He reached for a pen on the surface of the table and dropped it onto the floor beside me. "Oops," he said, softly, his voice thick with lust.

I turned and bent forward slowly to retrieve the 'accidentally' dropped writing implement. The top of the dress gaped more, my breasts shifting a little - just a little, note - as the garment's minimal support was removed, and I held that position for a few seconds, apparently having 'difficulty' picking up the pen.

Beside me, I heard Matthew moving, which I presumed was to get a better look down my top, but then I straightened and looked at him.

Matthew had apparently stood up, pulled his shorts down his thighs and re-seated himself. His penis was standing almost straight up and had, it seemed, developed a monstrously strong magnetism. At least, my left hand believed that.

"How," I marvelled, starting to stroke the rigid member, "can someone be so hard and yet so smooth at the same time?"

He raised his hands to the dress's tie behind my neck and tugged. The bodice fell to my waist and the hands moved to my now exposed breasts, "Yeah, I thought this was what they looked like. And felt like," he said quietly.

I whimpered a little, "I guess the down-blouse thing worked then?"

By way of response he squeezed gently, "Oh, yes."

"It's certainly made you very, very hard," I stroked on, "Even if it was just your mummy's tits you were peeking at."

"My mummy's perfect tits," he nodded. "They make me want to fuck my mummy."

His words thrilled me, "I think my little boy is growing up fast, and before you say it, eighteen still makes you a little boy."

"My dick doesn't feel so little now."

"Oh, my baby, it sure isn't that," I stood, my hand drawing Matthew to his feet by his erection, "How about you let your mummy feel how grown up you are when you're in her pussy?"

"Are you sure that you're not too sore still?"

His concern, somehow even outweighing his lust, made my heart soar, and I undid the last tie of the dress which then fell to the floor. "Even if I am, so what? Make it easier and take me from behind." I released his cock for a moment and pushed my panties down to my ankles, "I just want this..." I took him in my hand again, "gorgeous cock inside me."

Matthew's hands had left my breasts when I bent to take my panties off and now he used them to strip off his t-shirt and properly remove his shorts. He turned me towards the sink then and I leaned forward. Through the window's blinds I could see the busy road at the end of the garden and wondered what some of those passing motorists and pedestrians would say if they could see a mother, naked, spreading her legs as her equally naked son closed up behind her.

I wondered what they might say when they saw that same son bend down a little and position the head of his engorged cock right up against his mother's pink, wet pussy.

And when he pushed hard, entering me in a slippery, fluid movement, I wonder just whether they realised how fucking hot it made this mother feel as her son started to fuck her, hard.

Matthew's hands reached around me as he had earlier, and he cupped the slight weight of my bare breasts, kneading and squeezing. I never moved a muscle, content to let him piston in and out of my soaking womanhood.

I moaned and let out a gentle, shaky, laugh, "I guess this means that you really liked the view down the dress?"

"Loved it. I wanted to do this before you bent over, but after? I couldn't not."

"Then," I gasped as he pushed even harder, "I guess I'll have to wear something like that more often!"

His pace was already becoming faster with every stroke, "Even out somewhere?"

"Yes!"

"Oh, ma! I want that so much!"

"You... fuck that's good... you don't mind others looking at me?"

"I want that too." He was even faster now.

I didn't have to think about it, "I always want to give my boy what he wants. Even if it's now my cunt!"

"Oh yeah," he panted, his balls slapping me in his fervour, "I adore your cunt, ma, love filling it with my hard cock!"

My mind was spiralling into the stars, "Who knows then? Maybe someone will see you filling it as well!"

He went frantic then, pounding me with is hot meat, pinching my nipples so hard that I wailed in delight, "Oh fuck, yes... ma, ma?"

"You need to cum in my cunt now, right, baby?"

"Yes!"

I wailed and moaned, then howled as the first spurt spilled into my hot centre. My mind span and my hearing was suddenly muffled from within as a climax of seismic proportions tore through me. I clutched the edge of the sink, my fingers cramping with the pressure I was applying, my pussy muscles clamping around my son's cock as he came and came. My wails and howls spiralled, and still I kept climaxing.

Seconds, or maybe minutes, later I became aware that Matthew was holding all of my weight, his cock still buried deep inside me, and little bells rang in my ears as the last aftershocks rippled through me. "Oh wow."

"Just what I thought," my son concurred, "But can you take your own weight for a second? I think my shoulders are dropping off."

I tried to straighten my legs and my son's now calm cock slid from my tingling pussy. With the help of the edge of the sink, I managed to shakily stand, "Sorry."

He patted my bare butt, "Never, ever, be sorry for something like that, ma."

I considered his words while I regained my breath, "Fair point," I said at length, "It was rather good, wasn't it?"

"Perfect."

"I wish," I turned and took him into my arms, "But I'll get better, I promise."

"I'll sure try!" He kissed me then, no hesitation, no fear, "Mm... I think I have a lot to learn yet. I'm still too fast."

"Well, there's plenty of time, and as for too fast, I think maybe I need fast just yet. You'll gain control with time."

"Plenty of time for my cock in your, what was it? Oh yes, in your cunt, ma."

I laughed, "You're not going to offend me, Matty. Now that you have become a genuine mother-fucker, mere words won't scratch me."

He ran his fingers down my back, a playful raking, "That's something we didn't mention earlier. A little pain..."

I swatted his rump, "The only little pain around here is you. Or roughly translated, that's a 'no thank you'."

"I thought you said '50 Shades' gave you some ideas in that direction?"

"What I actually said was that it was the biggest pile of crap I'd ever read ten pages of. I said the review on the website of whatever magazine it was made me think of blindfolds and furry handcuffs, and that pain was not an option. I'm amazed you remembered it even if you got it a bit wrong."

He laughed softly, "It was a couple of years back and I'd never heard you really talk about any sexual stuff before then. It was hard to forget."

"Oh yes," I giggled, "I seem to remember you getting all red-faced and when you left the room you were definitely limping..."

"Ha, ha, ma. Gee thanks. Anyway, that was then and this is now. You still think the handcuffs might be fun?"

I leaned back so I could look up into his eyes. I already knew this whole thing could work two ways and I reckoned that I owed myself a little indulgence, "Yeah, why not? Let's add it to the list. You ever thought of that sort of thing before then?"

He kissed my forehead, "Not really but I guess I'm starting to learn already. This is a two-way thing right? And as shitty sweet as it sounds, I love you and want to please you as well as getting the pleasure myself."

"Shitty sweet? I'm not going to ask, much less mention that sort of fetish, but don't you worry too much about my pleasure. I'm getting plenty of that from your hard cock Matty."

"It's all yours now."

I giggled, "I had noticed - and before you get any harder," He was stiffening already, "This mummy is getting seriously sore down there, so it really is break time for a while." I was quick to intercept his nascent complaint, "That's hours, not days! So in the meantime perhaps we can get the shopping done."

"What will you wear?"

I gave him a mock dirty look, "Don't be getting any naughty ideas around these parts," I warned, a tad more than half-seriously, "I will be in a nice dress that keeps everything covered. Mind you," I added, "You'd better wear some nice loose shorts in case a button pops open on my garment of choice."

I dodged back then as he groaned and demonstrated just how loose his shorts would need to be. I eyed his hard-again cock and didn't know whether to laugh in delight or cry out in fear. There was becoming a very real chance that he'd fuck me into an early grave.

Things, I thought, couldn't get any better, surely?

Little did I know anything... You all seem to want to know more, so maybe I'll sit down and tell you some what happened in the next little while.

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,846 Followers
12