All Comments on 'A Mother's Pride Ch. 04'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
IlovemymotherIlovemymotherover 9 years ago

Great development of the storyline. Cant wait for the next chapter and pregnancy

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A Mother's Pride

i can't wait for ch.05

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
IT'S GONNA HAPPEN............A Baby.......................

PREGNANCY.......HER SON'S BABY

nobo1961nobo1961over 9 years ago
Getting Silly

Abortion it is then

brosismombrosismomover 9 years ago
good series

but really they rape the sister,and she gets revenge by switching pills really

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hot great story

With my big finger i pushed 4 stars it need to be 5. I love how the story line goes. Very good written and very hot tease in it. Public sex and the end very nice. I love to keep reading your stories. Please continue.

Matt. In real Matthew honest! That makes it even hotter.

BushliquorBushliquorover 9 years ago
Great story but...

I love the writing but I think this thing with raping the sister and switching pills is getting ridiculous. Why does she have a supply of morning-after pills without bothering to get on the pill?

venus_canvenus_canover 9 years ago
Shock & Awe

Another stellar series. I was able to read all of chapters together, so decided to comment on the last (?) chapter.

I was in "Awe" of the development of the characters and in "Shock" at the ending - how mean the sister was.

Truly naughty - definitely held my interest.

Venus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love

Despite the ridiculous ending, Georgie's story had me sliding my panties over my hips and past the ankles to the floor. I responded to the sexual tension between the sisters. My big sister's son has owned my fantasies of late and yes I go out of my way to attracted his attention. Even now I imagining his strong hands on the back of my knees pushing until my thighs press down on my breast, vergina swollen and ready to be taken.

ImNIndyImNIndyover 8 years ago
More please!

Ch. 5 please! I'm waiting already.

dummy2069dummy2069over 7 years ago

Personally, I prefer happy endings

EZdiditEZdiditover 6 years ago
Fantastic writing - but....

Overall, a great story.... but the rape of MiMi 'Me Me' and switching of the pills was a bit way too much for my taste... (just MY opinion).

Overall, a great roller-coaster ride (highs and lows being part of the key to a great story), interesting twist with the Asian girls too. The overall story line had breaks where they needed to be, to keep one interested in continuing the read and although there were a few minor errors, they didn't screw up the flow too badly IMO.

I did give it 5 stars, but would have made it 4.5 if given the option as I am totally against rape or screwing with the life of a possible baby... I do not understand the draw of those that want to see a baby come from fantasy stories, but that is my personal opinion. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories now... Thank you for taking the time to share this story. :-)

washdog10washdog10over 6 years ago
Good Tale

A good read until the last chapter. What makes some of these authors think adding others to the mix is erotic. Chapter four took away from an otherwise outstanding story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
TOO FUNNY

She got knocked up!!!

jmsdriverjmsdriverabout 6 years ago

Omg please continue with story had us so hot ....me and mum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
??

Most everyone knows in real life there is sadness, disappointments, tragedies, suicides, murders, etc. That's why fantasy/fiction is supposed to be an escape from all of that crap. This is Not the ending i was hoping for. In fact, not an ending at all. -b

LisamumUKLisamumUKover 5 years ago
Taboo delight!

Loved the erotic tension, and the clever way Georgie explores the mother's feelings, how she gets around her guilt at a taboo relationship. I also love how it got so wild with her sister, exploring a further taboo. The ending gave the feeling it was a true life story, and somehow made it seem more real.

nil_r2nil_r2about 4 years ago
Would like to see this series grow

Grow towards its logical conclusion. Please write on

SummoreSummoreover 3 years ago
Five stars from me

Great story and superb writing Georgie! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They must visit the aunt now tie her to the bed and spend the weekend fucking her brains out until she admits she loves it

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

Was 5 stars like the other chapters until the phone call.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think mom want to bring her son to the point that he will help her increase her lust by allowing a second male to share her as her son takes her over and over.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story is fun and exciting, I would love if there was a sequel to it.

Suggestions for continuation: After her sister told her that she changed her pills, she went to the clinic and had her tubal ligation done.

Later she will tell more things she and her sister did with their father.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The story is fun and exciting, I would love if there was a sequel to it.

Suggestions for continuation: After her sister told her that she changed her pills, she went to the clinic and had her tubal ligation done.

Later she will tell more things she and her sister did with their father.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES